Welcome to TOL Baseball 2005

drbrumley

Welcome to the TOL Fantasy Baseball League!!!!!!!

You eat, breathe and sleep fantasy. Now you want to challenge people who think they know as much as you. This is your ticket. A great game at a great price, FREE!!!! If you would like to play in our 1st year of Fantasy Baseball, drop me a line here or by PM and I will send an invite to you.

This also greatly helps the lag time between football seasons. Those of you who are members of TOL Fantasy Football know what I'm talking about.

It is much the same as Fantasy Football, so if you have any questions, feel free to get with me. I'll explain everything you need to know.

Thank You and here's hoping you play.

Jesus Reigns,
TOL Commish Dave

Four O'Clock

Re: good luck guys

Re: good luck guys

...Baseball is THE GREATEST fantasy game experience, no other sport even close, no other sport lends itself more statistically to a fantasy experience. Long live the greatest American game!!!

OK, I'm off my soapbox. Before last year I've been in fantasy baseball leagues for over a quarter century including my own fantasy game that I invented in 1977 that's played head to head thru the daily box scores *
But, my wife's got me back in grad school and along with work and personal stuff I can't get back into a league just yet.

But good luck and I'll be following the league.
:up: :bannana:

* "aren't box scores beautiful?, I know that spring is here everytime I start seeing them"

Did you know that USA Today has full box scores for the exhibition season too? It was always a good way for me to check out potential batting orders before the regular season began.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I love baseball! Definitely more than football. But a fantasy league? No thanks.

drbrumley

Re: Re: good luck guys

Re: Re: good luck guys

Originally posted by Four O'Clock

...Baseball is THE GREATEST fantasy game experience, no other sport even close, no other sport lends itself more statistically to a fantasy experience. Long live the greatest American game!!!

OK, I'm off my soapbox. Before last year I've been in fantasy baseball leagues for over a quarter century including my own fantasy game that I invented in 1977 that's played head to head thru the daily box scores *
But, my wife's got me back in grad school and along with work and personal stuff I can't get back into a league just yet.

But good luck and I'll be following the league.
:up: :bannana:

* "aren't box scores beautiful?, I know that spring is here everytime I start seeing them"

Did you know that USA Today has full box scores for the exhibition season too? It was always a good way for me to check out potential batting orders before the regular season began.

Understood. In case this changes your mind, everything is automated and news of players right on your homepage so you can keep up with the scoop on players. If that helps.

Ninjashadow

Originally posted by drbrumley

Ninja and Mr. 5020,

Let me know if you HAVEN'T received your invite. Thanks!

I don't think I have. I did receive something about a subscription to apple e-news, but I don't think that was it.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Are we going to have an automated draft?

I don't know anything about baseball :yawn: but I'll give the fantasy league a try.

Hey Doc, can I use some of my FF players, I'd love to see Brian Westbrook rounding for home and have to knock the catcher on his asss! :banana:

Hey, I own the entire Patriots defense, Brewski can be my First Baseman! :chuckle:

drbrumley

Originally posted by BillyBob

Are we going to have an automated draft?

I don't know anything about baseball :yawn: but I'll give the fantasy league a try.

Hey Doc, can I use some of my FF players, I'd love to see Brian Westbrook rounding for home and have to knock the catcher on his asss! :banana:

Hey, I own the entire Patriots defense, Brewski can be my First Baseman! :chuckle:

LOL Billy. Sorry, football doesn't work in baseball. I think you will see that Baseball being played fantasy style is alot better than watching it. It's based on the same premise as Fantasy Football. So you should pick it up fairly quickly.

Besides, it's something to do in between Football.