Welcome cleo, the baby killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleo

Yeah, right. You are obviously the guy to go to for spare clues.:aimiel:
I see that it only took me ten posts to seriously get your goat!:sheep: Does everyone here find it so easy to wind you up, or was it just beginner's luck?

Sozo

Originally posted by Benedice

Another enchanting post from a loving 'Christian'.
You are certainly not one if you defend the murder of babies.

Why don't you get lost?

Sozo

Originally posted by cleo

Yeah, right. You are obviously the guy to go to for spare clues.:aimiel:
I see that it only took me ten posts to seriously get your goat!:sheep: Does everyone here find it so easy to wind you up, or was it just beginner's luck?

You promoted killing a baby. You're a sick disgusting pervert. I happen to be one of the few people here who has the guts to stand up and expose godless pigs like yourself.

cleo

Btw, I don't kill babies. Does "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor" mean anything to you, or do you find it quaint and antiquated?

Sozo

Btw, I don't kill babies. Does "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor" mean anything to you, or do you find it quaint and antiquated?
Endorsement of the event, is no different than actually performing it.

"And do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them"

"Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good."

Granite

Hall of Fame
Sozo, this is overboard even for you.

Cleo didn't defend murdering the unborn, you know it, and you're just blowing smoke on this thread.

I'm seriously starting to wonder about you, man. At first I just thought something had crawled up an orifice of yours and died a long time ago. Now I think it might be more serious...

Sozo

Originally posted by granite1010

Cleo didn't defend murdering the unborn, you know it, and you're just blowing smoke on this thread.

Originally posted by Lucky

Just because he doesn't love her or wants to marry her is no excuse to murder the baby. If she doesn't want to raise it, tell her she should put it up for adoption.

And Lucky, are you offering to adopt the baby? Talk is cheap. Before you judge and urge OL to harrass this young woman in regard to a pregnancy that is none of your business, you might want to consider being part of the solution. Or are you sufficiently satisfied with your own sanctimony?

Crow

Let me ask y'all a question--

Say it was a common practice for white people to get in their pickup trucks and go "coonhunting" in the old KKK tradition.

You know, chase down blacks, beat the crap out of them, and maybe have a hanging and a cross burning afterward. Do a little raping if they run into the womenfolk.

Now say, I've voted for people who support this "sport."

When my neighbors tell me they're going on a "hunt" I don't say a damn thing against it.

When my pastor stands up and says we have to be tolerant and understanding of "coonhunting," I don't say a thing, and I continue to support my church.

I verbalize my support of the right to choose to go "coonhunting."

If my friend wanted to go "coonhunting" and his truck was broke down, I'd drive him to the pickup spot.

Now if I've done this stuff, but never gone "coonhunting," how innocent am I?

cleo

Well, gee, Sozo, you just proved that all I suggested was that our judgmental fellow poster do something constructive, like offer to adopt the baby, instead of condemn the young woman who has just been betrayed by a man she must have thought loved her (a church "worship leader", no less!). I'm guessing your excessive reaction to this is because I called your bluff, but we do need to plan for the millions of unwanted children who will be born when abortion is banned. They will need education, health care, social services, and most importantly, adoptive families. I would think that those who are the most vocal opponents of abortion should lead the way in creating homes and a society that is supportive of all of those children who, through no fault of their own, were not conceived in love. I also think you owe me an apology, but I'm not holding my breath. So does Crow, if that nasty "analogy" was directed at me.

Last edited:

Sozo

Well, gee, Sozo, you just proved that all I suggested was that our judgmental fellow poster do something constructive, like offer to adopt the baby, instead of condemn the young woman who has just been betrayed by a man she must have thought loved her (a church "worship leader", no less!).
Lucky judged righteously. Are you saying that the evidence was not sufficient by her admittal that she was considering an abortion? Do you think abortion is murder?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Cleo: "Talk is cheap. Before you judge and urge OL to harrass this young woman in regard to a pregnancy that is none of your business, you might want to consider being part of the solution. Or are you sufficiently satisfied with your own sanctimony?"

Sozo: "Drop dead." (Paraphrase.)

Crow, anybody else, what did Cleo say or suggest that was so unacceptable? Be part of the solution. Oh, gee. Heavens. Stop the presses, Cleo suggested we get off our behind and put our money where our mouth is. Can't have that, can we.

Crow

Crow, anybody else, what did Cleo say or suggest that was so unacceptable? Be part of the solution. Oh, gee. Heavens. Stop the presses, Cleo suggested we get off our behind and put our money where our mouth is. Can't have that, can we.

Granite, people are putting their money where their mouths are. There are many resources available for those who wish to give their children up for adoption rather than to abort them. I've posted some of them in the abortion thread I started in current events. They aren't being utilized.

Thousands of families are willing to adopt babies. Antiabortion sites have volunteers who will find financial resources, housing, and medical care for those who need it, and even help them find employment.

Here's one of many.

Last edited:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Crow

Granite, people are putting their money where their mouths are. There are many resources available for those who wish to give their children up for adoption rather than to abort them. I've posted some of them in the abortion thread I started in current events. They aren't being utilized.

Thousands of families are willing to adopt babies. Antiabortion sites have volunteers who will find financial resources, housing, and medical care for those who need it, and even help them find employment.

Yes, resources are there, and yes, they aren't being utilized. Cleo was suggesting that some of us on this thread get PERSONALLY involved (not saying you're not, or anything). And she didn't deny that some resources are available. But none of that justifies what Sozo said, and you know it.

Anne

BTW, Cleo, it is a lie that there would be millions of unwanted children when abortion is banned. There weren't millions of unwanted children before child killing was de-criminalized so why should there be millions of unwanted children when child killing is re-criminalized.

It has been demonstrated everytime that as soon as any measures are put in place to restrict abortion that (so called unwanted) pregnancies in general drop. These would include measures such as parental notification requirements and medicare not paying for abortions.

When there is no longer a 'choice' to kill babies after conception, then women are much more likely to exercise their 'choice' BEFORE conception, i.e. reduced pregancies. In case you didn't know the most effective way to prevent an (unwanted) pregnancy is to keep one's pants zipped, i.e. abstain.:bannana:

Sozo

And she didn't deny that some resources are available. But none of that justifies what Sozo said, and you know it.
Your attempts to pervert the facts are pathetic. YOU know exactly what cleo was saying, and YOU just don't like people being criticized for their views that go against God's.

Crow

Yes, resources are there, and yes, they aren't being utilized. Cleo was suggesting that some of us on this thread get PERSONALLY involved (not saying you're not, or anything). And she didn't deny that some resources are available. But none of that justifies what Sozo said, and you know it.

You have given me a good idea here, Granite. I've asked Knight if it's OK if we start a section of links where a woman, or one of our members who knows a woman in a crisis pregnancy, can easily find help with housing, medical care, employment, adoption if that is their ultimate choice, and schooling. If Knight gives me the go-ahead, I'll get it up and running asap, probably within the week.

I don't always agree with the way Sozo frames everything he says and I'm not going to pursue that any furthur, but I do agree with him that abortion is a vile and evil act, and that no Christian should in any way whatsoever support abortion.

C

cattyfan

gee...within my family there are 6 adopted children and several foster children. Given that we are contributing to the "solution," do I have permission to identify those who support abortion as dumba**es?

and before assumptions are made, 1 adopted girl was first a foster child. she is the daughter of a drunk and a drug user and was adopted at age 7. 2 adopted children are from Korea. 1 adopted boy is biracial. 1 adopted boy is black. 1 adopted girl is white, but is the result of a one night stand.

Is that diverse enough?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.