Wasted time and money over nothing Trump acquitted again.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
President Trump acquitted again ! There should have never been an impeachment process against Trump the case was 100% partisan BS.

Arthur Brain

It was always likely to be the case, but before you celebrate too much, bear in mind that the vote was 57 - 43. The majority voted in favour of conviction so it isn't that much of a highlight to add to Trump's curriculum vitae...

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
It was always likely to be the case, but before you celebrate too much, bear in mind that the vote was 57 - 43. The majority voted in favour of conviction so it isn't that much of a highlight to add to Trump's curriculum vitae...
Typical libtard response , and the fact remains President Trump was acquitted. The majority did NOT vote for conviction ; otherwise, President Trump would not have been acquitted.

Hilltrot

All it proves is that the majority of our senators are corrupt, don't follow the law, and worship Satan. Not really news to me.

Hilltrot

The majority did vote for conviction. They didn't get the necessary 2/3rds.
Not that it would've mattered as what they were doing was unconstitutional and illegal in any case. But when does the uniparty care about law or the constitution.

Arthur Brain

All it proves is that the majority of our senators are corrupt, don't follow the law, and worship Satan. Not really news to me.
Um, seriously, you think that those who voted against Trump are actually worshipping Satan? Is that honestly what you believe?

Arthur Brain

Typical libtard response , and the fact remains President Trump was acquitted. The majority did NOT vote for conviction ; otherwise, President Trump would not have been acquitted.
He was always likely to be, given that it would require a two thirds majority to convict. The fact remains that the majority actually supported such, including Republicans.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
He was always likely to be, given that it would require a two thirds majority to convict. The fact remains that the majority actually supported such, including Republicans.
You can't believe that Democrats actually believe according to how they vote. Democrats know if they don't vote in lockstep with their party, they will "get primaried" the next election. The Dems will find someone to run against them. The Republicans don't play that game because they don't look at politics as war like the Dems do.

So how does each Democrat REALLY feel about Trump? I doubt we'll ever know.

eider

So how does each Democrat REALLY feel about Trump? I doubt we'll ever know.
After hearing what Republican Senators had to say about him yesterday, including some of those who voted to acquit him, I wonder what each Republican really feels about Former President Trump.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
After hearing what Republican Senators had to say about him yesterday, including some of those who voted to acquit him, I wonder what each Republican really feels about Former President Trump.
Why would you think they feel any differently than how they said they felt? The Republicans don't primary those who don't vote in lockstep. The Dems do that.