ECT WAS PAUL A LAW KEEPER ?

DAN P

Hi to all and many say that is ONLY ONE Gospel and that Paul is the same as what Jesus and the 12 TAUGHT , is what they CLAIM that all the preached the same message !!

NOT TRUE !!

In Gal 2:18 it reads , For what things I torn DOWN these things I REBUILD AGAIN , I prove myself a TRANSGRESSOR !!

In Acts 8:3 we read that Paul /Saul was DEVASTATING the EKKLESIA / ASSEMBLY . and delivering them to Prison !!

The KJV has it , I BUILD , is in the PRESENT TENSE speaks to the time of TEARING down speaks to the Acts 8:3 !!

The Greek word DESTROYED is in the AORIST TENSE and speaks to that Point in time when Saul was tearing down that assembly !!

This then means that Paul could only preach the MYSTERY OF Rom 16:25 and 26 and Col 1:25 and 26 and Eph 3:3 PERIOD !!

The third verb I MAKE is now in the PRESENT TENSE of GRACE of God and IF Saul REBUILDS what he TORN DOWN the EKKLESIA WHO where those LITTLE FLOCK or those that followed Peter , than I become a TRANSGRESSOR !!

So Paul could NEVER go back to being LAW KEEPER and REBUILD what he DESTROYED !!

This means that could NOT be preaching what Jesus or what the 12 apostles preached !!

dan p

DAN P

And what being a TRANSGRESSOR than mean ??

Maybe a good Pentecostal will know what that means !!

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus and the 12 apostles preached from O T and the NEW TESTAMENT. was not yet in operation and that is the difference between you and me

Did Jesus and the apostles preach NT teachings after Christ's resurrection?

DAN P

Did Jesus and the apostles preach NT teachings after Christ's resurrection?

Hi and a BIG NO !!

Jamie the New testament , means the NEW DIATHEKE and the NC is not yet in operation as Jer 31:31 and Heb 8:8 has not YET HAPPENNED !!

DAN P

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and a BIG NO !!

Jamie the New testament , means the NEW DIATHEKE and the NC is not yet in operation as Jer 31:31 and Heb 8:8 has not YET HAPPENNED !!

I guess Jesus didn't know that when he instituted a new Passover observance that no longer required circumcision.

Mark 14:22-25 NET While they were eating, he took bread and after giving thanks he broke it, gave it to them, and said, "Take it. This is my body."

And after taking the cup and giving thanks, he gave it to them and they all drank from it. He said to them, "This is my blood, the blood of the covenant, that is poured out for many.

"I tell you the truth, I will no longer drink of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God."​

Right Divider

Body part
I guess Jesus didn't know that when he instituted a new Passover observance that no longer required circumcision.
Mark 14:22-25 NET While they were eating, he took bread and after giving thanks he broke it, gave it to them, and said, "Take it. This is my body."

And after taking the cup and giving thanks, he gave it to them and they all drank from it. He said to them, "This is my blood, the blood of the covenant, that is poured out for many.

"I tell you the truth, I will no longer drink of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God."​
  • How in the world do you come to THAT conclusion from THAT text?
  • Why do you use that NET garbage?
  • Jesus was speaking to people that were actually UNDER the old covenant (and therefore can be under new covenant).
  • Where does Jesus tell them HERE that the law was changed?

DAN P

Hi jamie and do you SEE any difference between Mark 14:22-26 AND Matt 26:26-29 !!

So when , in verse 25 , will not drink of the fruit of the Vine , UNTIL that day that I drink it new in the Kingdom of God ?

Has any one seen that happen YET and it has been over 2000 years and COUNTING !!

Can you count that HIGH ??

dan p

DAN P

FYI, you do understand Jesus was ,is, and will for eternity be the NT (Testament) right?

Hi and the NEW COVENANT is an agreement between God and Israel !!

This Covenant is NOT with the B O C !~!

We are " in Christ and Israel is not in the B O C and Gal 3:28 proves me RIGHT !!

I see that you refuse to reply to the OP and I know that I have you !!

Paul would become a TRANSGRESSOR if Paul did not preach the Gospel of GRACE and be a Transgressor if Paul Water Baptized !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and the NEW COVENANT is an agreement between God and Israel !!

This Covenant is NOT with the B O C !~!

We are " in Christ and Israel is not in the B O C and Gal 3:28 proves me RIGHT !!

I see that you refuse to reply to the OP and I know that I have you !!

Paul would become a TRANSGRESSOR if Paul did not preach the Gospel of GRACE and be a Transgressor if Paul Water Baptized !!

dan p

Got ya you have To believe Jesus' blood and sacrifice has no effect on your payment for sins, which MEANS you are heading for eternal hell.To deny that Jesus was was sent for the BOC is heresy.

Personally I placed my faith in Jesus and am persuaded that HE ( Jesus ) is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day.

Just so you know the truth:

1. The covenant is between God and Jesus, and the testament ( testator )is between Jesus and everyone that is saved i.e born again.

IF I was you I would find a church that actually believed the bible and escape MAD heresy as quick as you can.

Your ILK has removed the only hope of mankind , Jesus , away from your consciousness to follow a lie from hell.

dodge

• A covenant is an agreement between to parties.
  • Jesus is a person.
  • You're really dumb to think that Jesus is a covenant.
  • You're a wild-eyed religious zealot that LIES constantly.
  • Did Jesus tell you to do that?

NOT even close to what I said read it again.

The covenant is between God and Jesus and Jesus is the testator ( blood validation of the testament ) between Himself and those in Him.

You might want to take a reading comprehension course.

Did Jesus tell you to lie in your witness and promote and advocate for PAUL and forget HIM ?

Right Divider

Body part
NOT even close to what I said read it again.

The covenant is between God and Jesus and Jesus is the testator ( blood validation of the testament ) between Himself and those in Him.

You might want to take a reading comprehension course.
My reading comprehension is fine. Your writing is that of a lunatic.

FYI, you do understand Jesus was ,is, and will for eternity be the NT (Testament) right?
That's just stupid.