Want a quicker TOL????

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you don't like all the snazzy graphics or maybe you are still on dial-up and TOL runs slow for you.... Try out our new low-bandwidth version of TOL.

Go to your User CP and select "edit options"

Towards the bottom of the screen you will see... "forum skin"

Select "ASDial-up" And then click "save changes"

That "skin" is for faster loading.

We will have both themes available so folks can pick and choose their look.

Last edited:

taoist

Don't reply, Knight.

I want the rest of the options sooner, more than I want a response.

Those thumbnailed attachments speed up the site for everyone! I love the newer version, Knight. Glad you changed your mind!

Lucky

Hall of Fame
This is starting to be more and more like The Site We Don't Speak Of. :shut:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
Liked what better before what?

I find it harder to read posts, they don't 'flow' like they did in TOL's last inception. The signatures, avatars etc. are larger than the posts and they get in the way. I liked it better when they were off to the side.

I also find it harder to write posts, the type is very small and the cursor is huge, it's hard to tell which letters the cursor is over when editing typos.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Lucky's right, TOL suddenly looks like all the other websites out there that I don't post at because I don't like the way the look.

Sorry Knight, just sharing my thoughts......

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
BillyBob said:
Lucky's right, TOL suddenly looks like all the other websites out there that I don't post at because I don't like the way the look.

Sorry Knight, just sharing my thoughts......
Which skin ("look") are you using?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you are using the dial up skin your right.... its sorta plain (thats kinda the point).

If you are using our aqua skin then its tough to say we look like all the other forums because it surely doesn't.

But all this is besides the point. We have ONLY begun to explore the new possibilities with our new script. It wll be changing fast.