Unless one becomes gospel no use of preaching gospel.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
When ‘Christian’ Europe was following violent old testament and revelation during world wars, Gandhi became gospel of love in India. He tells in his autobiography that he was a believer in violence too but his Quaker friends of south Africa converted him. On the day he was going to be baptized some serious sins of Christians stopped him. But he followed Christ best in his nonviolent love-enemy movement to free India from the British.
Actually life of Christ is the gospel and he lives it. His followers’ lives must be gospel too. Everyone can mouth the gospel as Hitler also did. But he and the ‘Christian’ nations followed bloody old testament and Revelation in larger scale as it was in their fallen nature. Soon it will happen again in 3rd world war in more devastating scale.
Gandhi was against the missionaries of Europe in India as they were supporting violent old testament and Revelation akin to human nature, not the gospel. Their life was generally far from gospel except a few like C.F. Andrews. They lived like high style Europeans, not like poor Indians as Gandhi lived. His frugal hardworking life with open hospitality to all inspired not only Indians, but all over the world. It saved many.
Gospel is heaven as Christ lived. It is not the book catholics compiled but can be guessed from it. If one says “I am saved by the faith in Christ” and makes a hell of a self-centered life like many missionaries, all will know his statement as a lie. That life will not only be futile but worse, by bearing evil fruits like themselves. So we see such self-centered converts here and abroad. But Gandhi-inspired people were not such. Alas! Now many fakes misappropriating Gandhi’s name are living such hellish worldly lives.

Letsargue

When ‘Christian’ Europe was following violent old testament and revelation during world wars, Gandhi became gospel of love in India. He tells in his autobiography that he was a believer in violence too but his Quaker friends of south Africa converted him. On the day he was going to be baptized some serious sins of Christians stopped him. But he followed Christ best in his nonviolent love-enemy movement to free India from the British.
Actually life of Christ is the gospel and he lives it. His followers’ lives must be gospel too. Everyone can mouth the gospel as Hitler also did. But he and the ‘Christian’ nations followed bloody old testament and Revelation in larger scale as it was in their fallen nature. Soon it will happen again in 3rd world war in more devastating scale.
Gandhi was against the missionaries of Europe in India as they were supporting violent old testament and Revelation akin to human nature, not the gospel. Their life was generally far from gospel except a few like C.F. Andrews. They lived like high style Europeans, not like poor Indians as Gandhi lived. His frugal hardworking life with open hospitality to all inspired not only Indians, but all over the world. It saved many.
Gospel is heaven as Christ lived. It is not the book catholics compiled but can be guessed from it. If one says “I am saved by the faith in Christ” and makes a hell of a self-centered life like many missionaries, all will know his statement as a lie. That life will not only be futile but worse, by bearing evil fruits like themselves. So we see such self-centered converts here and abroad. But Gandhi-inspired people were not such. Alas! Now many fakes misappropriating Gandhi’s name are living such hellish worldly lives.

Why don't you read the real Scriptures so you'll know what you're talking about!! - The Book is not written the way you're presenting it. Read for a few years and try again!!

Paul -- 071512

heir

TOL Subscriber
gospel=good news

The good news for ALL is that even though there is none righteous, no not one (Romans 3:10-12 KJV), that all fall short of the glory of God Romans 3:23 KJV), that as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: (Romans 5:12 KJV) and that the wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23 KJV)...God was in Christ reconciling the world unto Himself not imputing their trespasses unto them!

2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Sin/sins is NOT the issue! Sin/sins were dealt with at Calvary!

The Lord Jesus Christ paid OUR wages (which is death) in FULL!

The Lord Jesus Christ was delivered for OUR offences and was raised again for OUR justification!

Romans 4:25 KJV Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Jesus Christ died on the cross for YOUR sins, was buried and rose again on the third day. That is the gospel of Christ! And IT is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth for therein is the righteousness of God revealed. (Romans 1:16-17 KJV)

the gospel of Christ

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Jesus Christ was made sin for YOU that you might be made the righteousness of God in Him.

2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

When you trust the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth (1Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) you are baptized by the Spirit in to the one Body (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV) and sealed unto the day of redemption (Ephesians 4:30 KJV)

Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

God will save you right there where you are!

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved!

OMEGA

Swami,

Ghandi was a Good and Humble man.

And a Good Example of what a christian should strive for..

But he did not Beleive in Jesus as we do.

He will receive a Reward in the soon coming Kingdom of God

and he will be a good Christian.

Heb 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness,
without which no man shall see the Lord:

1Jo 3:7 .. he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

Letsargue

That's not written anywhere in the Word of God, about your addition to the "Truth" there at the end of your doctrine!!

Paul -- 071512

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Why don't you read the real Scriptures so you'll know what you're talking about!! - The Book is not written the way you're presenting it. Read for a few years and try again!!

Paul -- 071512
I had 5 year course in catholic seminary and 55 years of celibate Christ following life. Still there are ten bibles of different versions with me

Letsargue

I had 5 year course in catholic seminary and 55 years of celibate Christ following life. Still there are ten bibles of different versions with me

God didn't write your ~course~, (( Guess who DID ))??? - One or the other wrote it, because it had to come from the mind of God, or the mind of Satan. - Guess which one?? - God wrote the Scriptures (( Only ))!!!

Paul -- 071912

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

Paul -- 071512
I had 5 year course in catholic seminary and 55 years of celibate Christ following life. Still you may be more educated and xperianced than me to understnd salvation as your tone declares. there are ten different version bibles with me. By catholics’ prejudiced reason bible was compiled. They are equating murderer Paul, forced to change his ways, infallible like Christ. Many of his letters are suspected as forged. If Heb9-27 is really his, it is proved false in many ways. Persian theory of ever receding judgment and bodily resurrection, when stars will fall on earth as figs and firmament will disappear is lunatic. How educated people believe that!! Only when we practice love following Christ we get love integrated. That is salvation

Letsargue

I had 5 year course in catholic seminary and 55 years of celibate Christ following life. Still you may be more educated and xperianced than me to understnd salvation as your tone declares. there are ten different version bibles with me. By catholics’ prejudiced reason bible was compiled. They are equating murderer Paul, forced to change his ways, infallible like Christ. Many of his letters are suspected as forged. If Heb9-27 is really his, it is proved false in many ways. Persian theory of ever receding judgment and bodily resurrection, when stars will fall on earth as figs and firmament will disappear is lunatic. How educated people believe that!! Only when we practice love following Christ we get love integrated. That is salvation

WOW!! - Now how does your great knowledge relate to the Guidance of the Holy Spirit / Ghost????? I don't have your advantage of false doctrine!!!

Paul -- 071912

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Swami,

Ghandi was a Good and Humble man.

And a Good Example of what a christian should strive for..

But he did not Beleive in Jesus as we do.

He will receive a Reward in the soon coming Kingdom of God

and he will be a good Christian.

Heb 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness,
without which no man shall see the Lord:

1Jo 3:7 .. he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

Thanks for admiring Gandh. Yes! He didn't believe as lip-Christians do. I have no audacity to call myself Christian and no one should have. I call myself worse than Judas.
Kingdom of God is within us. Gandhi's peace, rightousness and holiness testifies for him.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
I have

Romans 16:26 KJV But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Possibly you are of my grand daughters’ age as from the picture. I reared many riot orphan girls as my daughters in Christ’s inspiration in my private orphanage run solely on my own resources. Now they have become granny too.
These words’ of Paul was twisted out of context by spiritually lazy people to mean that only faith is necessary, not work. These words of Paul and latter stressed by Luther was used in the context of Jews’ and Catholics ritual works respectively not 2nd commandment works meant by Christ.
. When one has faith in some one, he obeys him by working his instructions. When obeying Christ we do love-works, love within us gets strengthened to love-integrate our soul and mind parts. That integrity within and with Christ, if strong enough can empower us to conquer tribulation and death as Christ did. That is salvation. So faith inspires love-works and love-God saves by soul integrating. Faith>work>love>integrity>salvation.

They put the cart before the horse. Lazy people preach and obey an easy deadly doctrine that faith only saves, while they obey the flesh and devil. So, that is pushing Christendom to perversions and Atom bomb war hell.

Letsargue

I have

Romans 16:26 KJV But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Just how are you pretending to use that Scripture? -- God says there - that it's already been made known. There's nothing new here!! - What are you doing??

Paul -- 071912

OMEGA

SWAMI,

You are what we call a do-gooder.

Keep up the good work for others and work on yourself and you will be blessed.

:wave:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Lazy people preach and obey an easy deadly doctrine that faith only saves,
swami, swami, swami...

Romans 6:23 KJV For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Letsargue

SWAMI,

You are what we call a do-gooder.

Keep up the good work for others and work on yourself and you will be blessed.

:wave:

NOW!!! -- There is real abundant ((( Arrogance )))!!! Only God blesses, not some little fool that can do nothing but bad mouth God's!!!

Paul -- 071912