Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knight
Originally posted by Wonderboy
so, one time this young lad liked the very pretty young lass next door. the young lass also liked the young lad. they hung out all the time, grew close, and were good friends also. they grew up, with various flings. but, the lass, who is now "matured," has a boyfriend. see, the first boy in the story waited and waited, and was too chicken to do anything about the girl that he adored so. now, this young man, finds himself falling for this beautiful girl, that he had liked years before.

why do we deprive ourselves of joy, just because we don't have the balls to do something about the girl of our "dreams." this girl and i have an amazing friendship, and we have a strange love for each other, but, like i said, she has a boyfriend... what to do, what to do. i was considering asking her if she's happy. and, when (notice i say "when" rather than "if") i will make my long awaited move, and kiss her. share with me, you mass of people, your thoughts on this attempt at romanticity (is that a word?).

and, after a long boring story, i leave you.
-chris
Are you Spider-Man?
:darwinsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.