TOL's Fulfilled Prophecies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

Quite a few posters have made predictions...

Hilston, once stated: "The Bible says this is the first step of enabling him to be wiser in his own conceit. Just watch. I predict this very thing -- so does the Bible (Pr 26:4,5). Zakath will indeed come away from this more full of himself and his atheistic worldview than he started. Just. Watch."

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7945

Yep, Zakath continues to mock Christianity and feels he is on the path of truth.

Omega has stated: "Things are gearing up to have a Presidential Candidate for 2008 who is a Mormon."

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20485

We'll have to wait & see about this one...

So we have a true prophet & a possible false prophet in our midst.

Dare to make an prediction or list one that has been made...

:chuckle:

Freak

Nineveh said:
Sozo named granite, who later confessed. Or is that not the sort of thing you meant?
Interesting. I believe you're right, Sozo did say that Granite was some kind of apostate and it turns out he was.

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

I am no prophet but I am a gambling man...I will bet anyone hundred dollars that someone will call Freak an idiot, moron or question Freaks grasp on reality in the next week

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Several of us have correctly predicted Sozo would return (again (again (again (again...)))).

Freak

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
I am no prophet but I am a gambling man...I will bet anyone hundred dollars that someone will call Freak an idiot, moron or question Freaks grasp on reality in the next week
You just hate it when the truth of the Gospel confronts the lies you have believed. You need to be saved--by Jesus Christ and not the church. Get it?

Freak

Shimei said:
They already are crazy, they don't need you.
Yes, they need the Gospel preached to them for them to repent. I sometimes wonder about your understanding of basic Christian doctrine. :hammer:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Freak said:
... I sometimes wonder about your understanding of basic Christian doctrine.
And about your understanding of basic Christian doctrine, we don't have to wonder... :nono:

Almost every time you start a thread you demonstrate your "understanding"... :rolleyes:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Freak said:
Yes, they need the Gospel preached to them for them to repent.

We agree about that.

Freak said:
I sometimes wonder about your understanding of basic Christian doctrine.

Good, I must be doing something right.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Shimei said:
...Good, I must be doing something right.
You can tell alot more about a man by looking at his enemies and those who oppose him...

If Jay dislikes you, you're in good company. :)

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
anyone want to take me up on this bet?

Status
Not open for further replies.