TOL upkeep and privacy issues

zoo22

This is a heads-up that TOL has a problem that sends people to other people's user CP pages. For example, I just wound up on IM's page, looking at her reps and subscribed threads and whatnot. If I'd wanted to, I probably could have read her PMs. It's not the first time it's happened to me.

I'm used to a lot of error messages at TOL, but people winding up in other people's private CP pages is (to me at least) a pretty major problem to have going on.

PureX

That happened to me, too, the other day. Though I don't recall who's page I ended up on.

zoo22

TOLprivacy.png

Nang

TOL Subscriber
This happened to me, too, and I ended up on Jerusha's page. I had clicked on UserCP to go to my own page.

I didn't stay and didn't read, because I felt like I had landed in her bedroom by mistake.

Nang

genuineoriginal

I was in the helpmeet thread http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4129151#post4129151

I clicked User CP and ended up in IMJerusha's User CP.

Welcome, IMJerusha.
You last visited: Yesterday at 08:55 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 5.​

At the top of the page were these errors:

Warning: Unknown: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in Unknown on line 0

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/usercp.php on line 745

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/usercp.php on line 793

heir

TOL Subscriber
This is a heads-up that TOL has a problem that sends people to other people's user CP pages. For example, I just wound up on IM's page, looking at her reps and subscribed threads and whatnot. If I'd wanted to, I probably could have read her PMs. It's not the first time it's happened to me.
This just happened to me yesterday! Creepy!

kmoney

Hall of Fame

I'm used to a lot of error messages at TOL, but people winding up in other people's private CP pages is (to me at least) a pretty major problem to have going on.

I had weird information show up on my CP page a couple times recently but I didn't think it was someone else's page. It must have been. I refreshed the page and that fixed it.

Thanks Knight for fixing it. :e4e:

Knight, is the updated script also why the 'eek' smiley is different now? I don't like it. :noid:

:eek:

fzappa13

One of the nice things about having nothing to hide is that such things aren't a problem.

zoo22

Here's a screenshot of my CP page:

Spoiler
TOLsod_CP.jpg

I don't know why sod's last infraction doesn't show up. He got one on the 16th from Inzl, but it's not listed.

Lighthouse

Star-Spangled Kid
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame

Spoiler
TOLsod_CP.jpg

I don't know why sod's last infraction doesn't show up. He got one on the 16th from Inzl, but it's not listed.
Maybe because the only ones that show up on your CP are your own infractions; not those of other people.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Spoiler
TOLsod_CP.jpg

That and his latest rep.