To see Sea City Nations:

Letsargue

Google “Earthquakes”, & click on “earthquakes of the world”, or “earthquakes USGS”. The “list” will come up. Then in the upper right hand corner there are four icons. Click on the little “world” that says “map”. Then go up to the corner and click "zoom in" - to "world". Then go back up to the right hand corner and hit “options”, (shape like a gear.) Then go down to “map layers” & choose “terrain.” Then go back up to “map” (little earth). Click it and you have it. Then hit “+” to maximize the spot you want to enlarge.

You can bring any part of the map to the center to be magnified. Then click “+” until it’s the size you want. Keeping the part you want to look at in the center. One city can be found in “Blake Plateau”, about 200 miles east of Jacksonville, FL.

The location of all 8 Sea City Nations:

Two in the Gulf of Mexico. – First, -- About 150 miles East of Brownsville Mexico, ( North Western Gulf ), -- Second, - In the North East Gulf, about 300 miles West of Tampa FL. – Third, -- About 150 miles East of Jacksonville FL. – Forth, -- About 200 miles West of Southern Ireland, -- Fifth, -- About 2,000 miles West of Seattle Washington, -- Sixth -- About 200 miles West of Portland Oregon, -- AND the Seventh, and the Oldest: -- About 900 miles West of Morocco, North Africa. -- Eighth -- About 450 Miles East of Tokyo Japan, - looking around South from there.

Paul D. Megnin – 101813

Last edited:

Letsargue

Google “Earthquakes”, & click on “earthquakes of the world”, or “earthquakes USGS”. The “list” will come up. Then in the upper right hand corner there are four icons. Click on the little “world” that says “map”. Then go up to the corner and click "zoom in" - to "world". Then go back up to the right hand corner and hit “options”, (shape like a gear.) Then go down to “map layers” & choose “terrain.” Then go back up to “map” (little earth). Click it and you have it. Then hit “+” to maximize the spot you want to enlarge.

You can bring any part of the map to the center to be magnified. Then click “+” until it’s the size you want. Keeping the part you want to look at in the center. One city can be found in “Blake Plateau”, about 200 miles east of Jacksonville, FL.

The location of all ( 8 ) Sea City Nations:

Two in the Gulf of Mexico. – First, -- About 150 miles East of Brownsville Mexico, ( North Western Gulf ), -- Second, - In the North East Gulf, about 300 miles West of Tampa FL. – Third, -- About 150 miles East of Jacksonville FL. – Forth, -- About 200 miles West of Southern Ireland, -- Fifth, -- About 2,000 miles West of Seattle Washington, -- Sixth -- About 200 miles West of Portland Oregon, -- AND the Seventh, and the Oldest: -- About 900 miles West of Morocco, North Africa. -- Eighth -- About 450 Miles East of Tokyo Japan, - looking around South from there.

Paul D. Megnin – 101813

Now there are ( Eight ).

Paul -- 102613

Letsargue

Now there are ( Eight ).

Paul -- 102613

There’s another -- ( SOMETHING ), - I have No Idea yet - what it could possibly be. – It’s total structure is composed of small rectangles about 2 miles by 4 miles. - Rows after rows of them, reaching about 30 miles by 30 miles, running direct north and south. It ALSO, resides on ( 3 different depths ); - from the top of a great mound, to the “Deepest” common portion of the Ocean Floor. – I have some doubts that it could be as any of the other 8 in any reasonable way. – ( BUT ).

It is about 375 miles west of the South West corner of Australia.

Paul – 102813

Letsargue

There’s another -- ( SOMETHING ), - I have No Idea yet - what it could possibly be. – It’s total structure is composed of small rectangles about 2 miles by 4 miles. - Rows after rows of them, reaching about 30 miles by 30 miles, running direct north and south. It ALSO, resides on ( 3 different depths ); - from the top of a great mound, to the “Deepest” common portion of the Ocean Floor. – I have some doubts that it could be as any of the other 8 in any reasonable way. – ( BUT ).

It is about 375 miles west of the South West corner of Australia.

Paul – 102813

There’s Another one of those - ( “SOMETHINGS” ); - structured the same as the other one with small rectangles, each about 2 by 4 miles in size, also running north and south. - Nothing but rows after rows of the same small rectangles. - This one; - ( Whatever it is ), lies about 80 miles by about 180 miles in size, and also covers three different depths, and is also, some on the "Deepest" part of the Ocean Floor. – This one looks to be mostly covered in places, much like the other one by lave flow, or something similar.

This one, - ( Whatever it is ), is located about 280 miles West of the ( Double Bays ) on the Western end of Australia.

Paul – 102813

Letsargue

There’s Another one of those - ( “SOMETHINGS” ); - structured the same as the other one with small rectangles, each about 2 by 4 miles in size, also running north and south. - Nothing but rows after rows of the same small rectangles. - This one; - ( Whatever it is ), lies about 80 miles by about 180 miles in size, and also covers three different depths, and is also, some on the "Deepest" part of the Ocean Floor. – This one looks to be mostly covered in places, much like the other one by lave flow, or something similar.

This one, - ( Whatever it is ), is located about 280 miles West of the ( Double Bays ) on the Western end of Australia.

Paul – 102813

The last two ( “SOMETHINGS” ) -- Whatever they are, - are showing up to be “ONE” Total - Huge constructed area covering as much or more than a 1,000 miles wide, and 2,000 miles long; running north and south as far as – Southern Indonesia.

I’ve noticed that the Ocean Bottom Mountains are really very gradual slopes, many times broader than their height. That’s how these structures can appear to be on three levels. They are constructed on very shallow rolling hills that only appear to be steep mountains in this map. A 20 or 30 mile wide mountain might not be but only 600 or 800 feet high. Very easy to build across and over if need be. – Appearance of the Altitude is very deceiving in the map.

I must now place the last two, ( “SOMETHINGS” ) Together; - into one very strange and large structure made by something on the order of - very early ~man.

I’m about to draw the conclusions that there had to be several Different Creatures who were something like very early man. - Possibly Three, maybe Four - Different - whatever they were, constructing stuff for ( Their Needs ), for that time, and Place. All these different Creatures had very strong thoughts, and memory, and visions of their future needs; - ( BY SEEING “LAWS” ) unknowingly. NO SINS HERE!!

All these Structures seem to be built with only small stones piled up in rows; nothing like the early structures of the Egyptians here and now. --- Reminds me of the ( “Chariots of the Gods” ).

( This is one large structure ), - found about 250 miles off the Whole West Coast of Australia, even higher and lower. It’s about 1,000 miles wide, and about 2,000 miles long, running North and South.

I have a QUESTION; -- Where, and How does your “God” fit in all this??? – He either caused it or not. - BUT! - Is this before God, or can you SEE God at “REST” here?? - “Faith / Christ was still - the “Evidence” of Things ( NOT SEEN )”; - but yet now - YOU SEE these things that have not been SEEN!! ---- Show me your ~god; - or I’ll Turn your World - Upside - Down. --- Read it, - it is Written!!

Paul 102913