To Alwight/Alan, Best Wishes!!

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight/Alan,

You are so special and thoughtful!! I remember that vividly. I thought to myself, "what kind of atheist is this that is so helpful, kind, loving, and cool." It is a somber time and want you to know that you are loved very much!! I hope you receive good news from here on out! May you make peace with everyone and I pray that God will be with you, too!! Here's hoping to see you in Heaven and having tons of fun, and exploring the Universe. God made heaven in one day, but He made the Universe in 7,000 years. That's a lot of days to expand it, don't you think? I'm sorry that the chemo didn't clobber the cancer better. See you in Heaven, Buddy!! If God grants me a wish, I hope that's what He'll give me. He usually answers my prayers.

Warmest Wishes & Cheerio, Matey!!

Michael

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :guitar: :singer: :singer:

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Alan?

alan-wolfpack_400x400.jpg

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Friends of Alwight,

Why are you ignoring this post and not posting? Is it the name of the Thread?? I don't know what to think. I know he has a lot of friends and for some reason, everyone is not posting here except for those who have wonderful hearts and are Christian. All of his agnostic friends are not posting. C'mon!! What gives? Do you mean you don't CARE??

Much Love And Care,

Michael

Lon

Luke 23:39 One of the criminals who were hanged railed at him, saying, "Are you not the Christ? Save yourself and us!"
Luke 23:40 But the other rebuked him, saying, "Do you not fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation?
Luke 23:41 And we indeed justly, for we are receiving the due reward of our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong."
Luke 23:42 And he said, "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom."
Luke 23:43 And He said to him, "Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise."

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Dear Friends of Alwight,

Why are you ignoring this post and not posting? Is it the name of the Thread?? I don't know what to think. I know he has a lot of friends and for some reason, everyone is not posting here except for those who have wonderful hearts and are Christian. All of his agnostic friends are not posting. C'mon!! What gives? Do you mean you don't CARE??

Much Love And Care,

Michael

Some of us answered your posts in the other thread, Michael.

I'll say again how sorry I am to hear the news and I'm sending much affection to my friend Al.

PureX

Dear Friends of Alwight,

Much Love And Care,

Michael
They've all been banned or otherwise chased away, would be my guess.