Thy Rod and Thy Staff of Rebuke:

Letsargue

I’ve been accused of being somewhat of a “RACIST” in my Thread: -- “World without Debt”. – If that’s your Judgment of me, you’re nothing but a Lying self righteous ( B-WORD ): --- (( Hebrews 12:8 KJV )) --//--

Explained: --- The Chastisement of the Lord is done by the Elders of God, using the “Rod and Staff” of God. - Those are Not two different poles the Shephard caries to protect and defend the Flock of Christ; it’s only one pole. - It’s used to guide the Sheep, and defend the Body of Sheep from “Wolves”; ( The Word of God ). - One rod and staff as in: ( “Thy Rod and Thy Staff, they comfort me” ), or, ( “If you beat the child with the Rod, he shall not - DIE” ). - The Rod, AND the Staff are just the Word of God. – It Guides and Defends ME. – Read it!!!

Anyhow; - I am not a “Racist”!!! – If that Lying Fool gets that from my statements: - “Half Breed”, and the ( “N-WORD” ), AND the (((( “WHITE” )))) “N-WORDS” )), then he is a bigger fool, and ( N-Word ), - for what I use the N-Word for!!! – To me all MARXISTS are ((( N-WORDS ))). I have Nothing against the Blacks or any color, only IF THEY ARE MARXISTS, against the Truth!!!! – To Me a Marxist is any “Antichrist”, or anti-Truth of which I see that there Are VERY, VERY Many there in your Religious House. ---- The Word is - “Black, or Negro”. The “N Word” is neither Black nor Negro; they are two different WORDS. -- SOOO, If any of you lying ungodly anti Word of Gods see fit to reject, or Ignore the Truth that I reveal to you as the - “CHRIST”, Then to me, - YOU Are an ( N-Word )!! – There appears to me, that there are - far more White N-Words than Black!! – Call that “RACIST” then; - you False Christians!!!!

(( Acts 23:3 KJV )) --&-- (( Matthew 23:33-36 KJV )) – Jesus and Paul there are using the “Rod of God” to Chasten the ( B-Words )!! --- That’s what the Christian is to do. (( READ IT ))!!!! ---- ( 1 Timothy 5:20 KJV ) --&-- ( 2 Timothy 4:2 KJV ) --&-- ( 2 Timothy 3:16 KJV ) ------- NOW Geniuses, - Please - Deny This Also!!!!!!!

Paul – 120813

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Thy Rod and Thy Staff of Rebuke:

...There appears to me, that there are - far more White N-Words than Black!! – Call that “RACIST” then; - you False Christians!!!!
Ac 17:26 :dizzy:

Crazy people don't sit around wondering if they're nuts." :hammer: ~ Jake Gyllenhaal 2 Ti 1:7

See:

Psalm 23

Last edited: