Theology Club: THREE IRREFUTABLE PROOFS WHERE THE BODY OF CHRIST BEGAN !!

DAN P

Hi to all , and here is a summary of where the Body of Christ began !!

In my opinion these next verses are Irrefutable , and Covenat Theology and Acts 2 , 11 , 13 and Acts 28 have no answer !!

Acts 9:3 , there shined a light from heaven !!

Acts 9:4 , Saul fell to the ground and heard a voice say , SAUL , SAUL , why persecuted thou Me ??

Then in verse 5 , Saul reponses , " who art thou Lord ?

The Lord answers , I am Jesus whom thou Persecuted ,it is hard to kick against the PRICKS /KENTEO , to offer Vain and Perilous Resistance ??

The Saul says , LORD , what wilt thou have me do ?

In 1 Cor 12:3 , it says , " that no man can say that Jesus is LORD , but by the Holy Spirit !!

This means that SAUL had the Holy Spirit as referenced in 1 Cor 12 :3 !!

Many say that SAUL was water Baptized in verse 17-18 !!

Verse 17 says that SAUL was filled with ( the ) Holy Spirit !!

Was this Water OR a filling with Holy Spirit ??

In verse 17 the Greek Article " THE " is not in the Greek Text and should read that SAUL " was filled with Holy Spirit , Power !!

If the Greek Article was used , Then SAUL would have been filled with the " Person of the Holy Spirit , so there is no Water Baptism here !!

#2 , Then in 1 Tim 1:15 and 16 , SAUL was the PROTOS/FIRST person saved by GRACE the PROTOS /FIRST one to be BAPTIZO/PLACED into the Body of Christ , 1 Cor 12:13 !!

Verse 16 , SAUL was the PROTOS/FIRST , a Pattern or the the Outline of those to be saved , to believe on Him to life everlasting !!

#3 , Next is a killer verse , 1 Cor 15:8 , that solves 2 problems !!

Last of all , He was seen of me also , as " one born out of DUE TIME !!

EKTROMA , is the Greek word , translated , " born out of due time ".

And it means a " miscarriage ".

The verse only says that Paul was born out of due time and that means the the 12 ARE OUT OF THE BODY OF CHRIST !!

This means that someone will be " born IN DUE TIME ".

This will be Israel , and Israel will be " born again " at the End of the Tribulation !!

This verse 8 , proves that the Body of Christ BEGAN with Saul in Acts 9:6 and also proves that the 12 are OUT of the Body of Christ !!

dan p

not4sure

l.jpg

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The spiritual "body" of Christ, is His church, which consists of humans blessed with faith to believe the word and promises of God.

Thus, the spiritual body began in the garden when the gospel promise of a Savior was first made to Eve (Genesis 3:15-16). Hebrews 11 designates the very first members of the faithful and spiritual "body" (church) of the Son of God.

DAN P

Hard to understand, but I agree with the OP.

Hi , and will be happy to explain , any part , that you can not understand !!

I , used this outline , in my Assembly 2 weeks ago !!

The Assembly wanted to used the following : The body of Christ began after Paul wrote his first Epistle , and the Chairman of our Assembly is Acts 9 , and feels that he will not push his beliefs on others . I told him the he was Pleasing men and not God , as Gal 1:10 says !!

By the way , that amendment did not pass after I presented this OP !!

This is VAGUE , and mis-leading and what is the First Epistle that Paul wrote , which also creats more problems !!

dan p

notreligus

Rom 9:26 "AND IT SHALL BE THAT IN THE PLACE WHERE IT WAS SAID TO THEM, 'YOU ARE NOT MY PEOPLE,' THERE THEY SHALL BE CALLED SONS OF THE LIVING GOD."
Rom 9:27 Isaiah cries out concerning Israel, "THOUGH THE NUMBER OF THE SONS OF ISRAEL BE LIKE THE SAND OF THE SEA, IT IS THE REMNANT THAT WILL BE SAVED;
Rom 9:28 FOR THE LORD WILL EXECUTE HIS WORD ON THE EARTH, THOROUGHLY AND QUICKLY."
Rom 9:29 And just as Isaiah foretold, "UNLESS THE LORD OF SABAOTH HAD LEFT TO US A POSTERITY, WE WOULD HAVE BECOME LIKE SODOM, AND WOULD HAVE RESEMBLED GOMORRAH."
Rom 9:30 What shall we say then? That Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, attained righteousness, even the righteousness which is by faith;
Rom 9:31 but Israel, pursuing a law of righteousness, did not arrive at that law.
Rom 9:32 Why? Because they did not pursue it by faith, but as though it were by works. They stumbled over the stumbling stone,
Rom 9:33 just as it is written, "BEHOLD, I LAY IN ZION A STONE OF STUMBLING AND A ROCK OF OFFENSE, AND HE WHO BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED."

Rom 11:1 I say then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be! For I too am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Rom 11:2 God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel?
Rom 11:3 "Lord, THEY HAVE KILLED YOUR PROPHETS, THEY HAVE TORN DOWN YOUR ALTARS, AND I ALONE AM LEFT, AND THEY ARE SEEKING MY LIFE."
Rom 11:4 But what is the divine response to him? "I HAVE KEPT for Myself SEVEN THOUSAND MEN WHO HAVE NOT BOWED THE KNEE TO BAAL."
Rom 11:5 In the same way then, there has also come to be at the present time a remnant according to God's gracious choice. Rom 11:6 But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace.
Rom 11:7 What then? What Israel is seeking, it has not obtained, but those who were chosen obtained it, and the rest were hardened;

God has not turned from Israel. There is a Remnant right now, and they are to be presently taking the Gospel to the Gentiles extending to the four corners of the Earth. We make excuses for Israel and claim that God has put them on the back-burner and the Church is this now parenthetical group that was not supposed to be. That is a claim that God has no idea what He is doing and He's just winging it for two-thousand years. Again, there was and is a remnant of Israel and they, along with the Gentile believers in Christ, make up the new man, or the new Adam, in Christ. They are distinctive but part of one Body. Israel has not become the Church and the Church has not become Israel.

One new man has been created in Christ. That new man will not be separated in the future as that would nullify Christ's finished work.

Rom 5:1 Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Rom 5:2 Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
Rom 5:3 More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance,
Rom 5:4 and endurance produces character, and character produces hope,
Rom 5:5 and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.
Rom 5:6 For while we were still weak, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly.
Rom 5:7 For one will scarcely die for a righteous person--though perhaps for a good person one would dare even to die--
Rom 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Rom 5:9 Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God.
Rom 5:10 For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life.
Rom 5:11 More than that, we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.
Rom 5:12 Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all sinned--
Rom 5:13 for sin indeed was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not counted where there is no law.
Rom 5:14 Yet death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those whose sinning was not like the transgression of Adam, who was a type of the one who was to come.
Rom 5:15 But the free gift is not like the trespass. For if many died through one man's trespass, much more have the grace of God and the free gift by the grace of that one man Jesus Christ abounded for many.
Rom 5:16 And the free gift is not like the result of that one man's sin. For the judgment following one trespass brought condemnation, but the free gift following many trespasses brought justification.
Rom 5:17 For if, because of one man's trespass, death reigned through that one man, much more will those who receive the abundance of grace and the free gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man Jesus Christ.
Rom 5:18 Therefore, as one trespass led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness leads to justification and life for all men.
Rom 5:19 For as by the one man's disobedience the many were made sinners, so by the one man's obedience the many will be made righteous.
Rom 5:20 Now the law came in to increase the trespass, but where sin increased, grace abounded all the more,
Rom 5:21 so that, as sin reigned in death, grace also might reign through righteousness leading to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
Col 1:16 For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities--all things were created through him and for him.
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent.
Col 1:19 For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell,
Col 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross.
Col 1:21 And you, who once were alienated and hostile in mind, doing evil deeds,
Col 1:22 he has now reconciled in his body of flesh by his death, in order to present you holy and blameless and above reproach before him,
Col 1:23 if indeed you continue in the faith, stable and steadfast, not shifting from the hope of the gospel that you heard, which has been proclaimed in all creation under heaven, and of which I, Paul, became a minister.
Col 1:24 Now I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake, and in my flesh I am filling up what is lacking in Christ's afflictions for the sake of his body, that is, the church,
Col 1:25 of which I became a minister according to the stewardship from God that was given to me for you, to make the word of God fully known,
Col 1:26 the mystery hidden for ages and generations but now revealed to his saints.
Col 1:27 To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
Col 1:28 Him we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, that we may present everyone mature in Christ.
Col 1:29 For this I toil, struggling with all his energy that he powerfully works within me.

Col 2:13 And you, who were dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses,
Col 2:14 by canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands. This he set aside, nailing it to the cross.

Eph 2:1 And you were dead in the trespasses and sins
Eph 2:2 in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience--
Eph 2:3 among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind.
Eph 2:4 But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us,
Eph 2:5 even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ--by grace you have been saved--
Eph 2:6 and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus,
Eph 2:7 so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.
Eph 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,
Eph 2:9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast.
Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
Eph 2:11 Therefore remember that at one time you Gentiles in the flesh, called "the uncircumcision" by what is called the circumcision, which is made in the flesh by hands--
Eph 2:12 remember that you were at that time separated from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility
Eph 2:15 by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace,
Eph 2:16 and might reconcile us both to God in one body through the cross, thereby killing the hostility.
Eph 2:17 And he came and preached peace to you who were far off and peace to those who were near.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father.
Eph 2:19 So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,
Eph 2:20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone,
Eph 2:21 in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord.
Eph 2:22 In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit.

The Body of Christ is not parenthetical. It was God's plan before the foundation of the world.

DAN P

notreligus;. The Body of Christ is not parenthetical. It was God's plan before the foundation of the world.[/QUOTE said:
Hi , and I have an OP , on that subject , Eph 1:4 and 2 Tim 1:9 !!

dan p

Last edited:

Mr. 5020

Hi , and will be happy to explain , any part , that you can not understand !!

I , used this outline , in my Assembly 2 weeks ago !!

The Assembly wanted to used the following : The body of Christ began after Paul wrote his first Epistle , and the Chairman of our Assembly is Acts 9 , and feels that he will not push his beliefs on others . I told him the he was Pleasing men and not God , as Gal 1:10 says !!

By the way , that amendment did not pass after I presented this OP !!

This is VAGUE , and mis-leading and what is the First Epistle that Paul wrote , which also creats more problems !!

dan p
I apologize, but I think it is the way you communicate that is hindering me. :(

DAN P

I apologize, but I think it is the way you communicate that is hindering me. :(

Hi , and no need to apologize , as it is hard for me to communicate , and only those that are Pauline Dispensationlist , seem to understand me .

What Acts 2 , people seem NOT to understand is what notreligus points outs in post #6 , is what Paul calls the NEW MAN in Eph 2:15 and this New Man is the Body of Christ , NOT FOUND in Acts 2 !!

dan p

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Body of Christ couldn't have begun anywhere but Acts 9. Paul was a blasphemer, and couldn't be forgiven in that life or the next (kingdom). He had to be placed and sealed in Christ by the Holy Spirit. So God looks at Paul, he sees the perfect and sinless Son.

Paulos

This verse 8 , proves that the Body of Christ BEGAN with Saul in Acts 9:6 and also proves that the 12 are OUT of the Body of Christ !!

It would seem to me that the Body of Christ began with the body of Christ (Matthew 1:18), and continued with the Lord's Supper through the Twelve (Matthew 26:26) and beyond to Paul and the Gentiles (1 Corinthians 10:16-17, Ephesians 5:30).

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It would seem to me that the Body of Christ began with the body of Christ (Matthew 1:18), and continued with the Lord's Supper through the Twelve (Matthew 26:26) and beyond to Paul and the Gentiles (1 Corinthians 10:16-17, Ephesians 5:30).

You are a hell bound pervert. I have nothing more to contribute to you, since you pervert the gospel daily here. You don't care what the Bible says.

DAN P

And , just pray tell , where is the Body of Christ MENTIONED in Matt 1:18 m or in Matt 26:26 ??

dan p

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The Body of Christ couldn't have begun anywhere but Acts 9. Paul was a blasphemer, and couldn't be forgiven in that life or the next (kingdom). He had to be placed and sealed in Christ by the Holy Spirit. So God looks at Paul, he sees the perfect and sinless Son.

What about Noah?

Is he left out of the church (spiritual body of Christ)?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What about Noah?

Is he left out of the church (spiritual body of Christ)?

Did Noah live up to the glory of God, and not fall short? (Rom 3) You ask really stupid questions, and think they are trapping questions. You are quite hilarious at times.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Did Noah live up to the glory of God, and not fall short? (Rom 3) You ask really stupid questions, and think they are trapping questions. You are quite hilarious at times.

The Bible teaches Noah "did, according to all that God commanded him . . ." (Genesis 6:22) having already found grace in the eyes of God (Genesis 6:8), and thus Noah and his immediate family were spared the global judgement of the flood.

Holy Scripture says regarding Noah, that he ". . .became heir of the righteousness which is according to faith." Hebrews 11:7

Are not all sinners, saved by faith through God's grace, part of the church (the spiritual body) of Jesus Christ? Would not Noah be saved according to his faith in the promises of the Christ, just like all the rest of the faithful church (spiritual body) Jesus Christ?

This is not a "trap" question . . . it is a legitimate theological question, based upon the gospel of righteousness that Noah himself preached.

Noah was not a Jewish Israelite, so he was not part of those national kingdom promises.

All the saints prior to Noah, Job, and Abraham preceded the "kingdom" promises made to the Jews, so all of these (as listed in Hebrews Chapter 11) must be considered members of the spiritual body of Christ), whose names are listed in the Lamb's Book of Life.

For there is no other biblical category for them . . .

Nang

Gurucam

Hi to all , and here is a summary of where the Body of Christ began !!

In my opinion these next verses are Irrefutable , and Covenat Theology and Acts 2 , 11 , 13 and Acts 28 have no answer !!

Acts 9:3 , there shined a light from heaven !!

Acts 9:4 , Saul fell to the ground and heard a voice say , SAUL , SAUL , why persecuted thou Me ??

Then in verse 5 , Saul reponses , " who art thou Lord ?

The Lord answers , I am Jesus whom thou Persecuted ,it is hard to kick against the PRICKS /KENTEO , to offer Vain and Perilous Resistance ??

The Saul says , LORD , what wilt thou have me do ?

In 1 Cor 12:3 , it says , " that no man can say that Jesus is LORD , but by the Holy Spirit !!

This means that SAUL had the Holy Spirit as referenced in 1 Cor 12 :3 !!

Many say that SAUL was water Baptized in verse 17-18 !!

Verse 17 says that SAUL was filled with ( the ) Holy Spirit !!

Was this Water OR a filling with Holy Spirit ??

In verse 17 the Greek Article " THE " is not in the Greek Text and should read that SAUL " was filled with Holy Spirit , Power !!

If the Greek Article was used , Then SAUL would have been filled with the " Person of the Holy Spirit , so there is no Water Baptism here !!

#2 , Then in 1 Tim 1:15 and 16 , SAUL was the PROTOS/FIRST person saved by GRACE the PROTOS /FIRST one to be BAPTIZO/PLACED into the Body of Christ , 1 Cor 12:13 !!

Verse 16 , SAUL was the PROTOS/FIRST , a Pattern or the the Outline of those to be saved , to believe on Him to life everlasting !!

#3 , Next is a killer verse , 1 Cor 15:8 , that solves 2 problems !!

Last of all , He was seen of me also , as " one born out of DUE TIME !!

EKTROMA , is the Greek word , translated , " born out of due time ".

And it means a " miscarriage ".

The verse only says that Paul was born out of due time and that means the the 12 ARE OUT OF THE BODY OF CHRIST !!

This means that someone will be " born IN DUE TIME ".

This will be Israel , and Israel will be " born again " at the End of the Tribulation !!

dan p

There are also other verses in the KJV N.T. which confirm the point which you made in your last sentence.

As a matter of fact, after Jesus came physically and left, from among those mentioned in the KJV N.T. Paul was the only one to have communion with Jesus in His Spirit and also ask Jesus (in His Spirit) what was on His (Jesus) mind for him (Paul) to pray for, say and do.

This was in accordance with the Gift which God provided for those under the law. After Jesus' crucifixion and rise to heaven, God sent Jesus back in His Spirit. God sent the Spirit of Jesus into the hearts of those under the law so that they might become adopted children of God. Up to the writing of the KJV N.T. Paul was the only one to pick up this offer of Jesus in His Spirit, from God.

And Paul was the only one to be led into all his works (thereafter) by precisely what Jesus had in mind for him to pray for, say and do as discerned from His (Jesus') Spirit through his (Paul's) own heart or spirit.

This made Paul the only one in Christ.

No one else was led in this manner, not even Peter.

Every one were told to look not at the things that are seen (i.e. like Jesus in a physical body). Such things are temporal. Instead look at things that are not seen (like Jesus in His Spirit). Such things are eternal.

This is a clear declaration to all to not look for Jesus in a physical body. This is a clear declaration to all, that the second coming of Jesus is not in a physical body.

Then it is confirmed that God sent Jesus back, in His Spirit, into the hearts of those under the law so that they might become adopted children of God. It is not a sure thing.

What foolishness it is to be looking forward for the return of Jesus in the flesh.

It was confirmed clearly and recorded in the KJV N.T.: Now (i.e. since some 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit of Jesus.

Jesus is Lord and He has long returned in His Spirit, to rule on earth. Only the chosen few discern Him (within their own hearts or spirits) and are led into all their works by Him.​

Last edited:

Paulos

Paul was the only one to have communion with Jesus in His Spirit and ask Him (in His Spirit) what was on His (Jesus) mind for him (Paul) to pray for, say and do.

And Paul was the only one to be led into all his works (thereafter) by precisely what Jesus had in mind for him to pray for, say and do as discerned from His (Jesus') Spirit through his (Paul's) own heart or spirit.

This made Paul the only one in Christ.

No one else was led in this manner, not even Peter.​

See John 14:17, John 14:26, and John 16:13-14.

Gurucam

See John 14:17, John 14:26, and John 16:13-14.

John: 14:17 says: Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

The verse confirms to those people that "they neither know the Spirit of Truth but they know the Spirit of Truth". The message is that, so far, they do not actually know the Spirit of Truth. However they know about the Spirit of Truth within their hearts or spirit.

This revelation is so absolutely correct. It conveys that although the Spirit of Truth dwells within all human hearts or spirit, most cannot discern this Spirit because it is not seen and most people cannot discern the 'not seen'. Therefore they cannot actually know this Spirit. However they can know about this Spirit.

To be saved and delivered one must not only know about this Spirit, one must have actual communion with this Spirit through one's own heart or spirit.

This verse is telling those followers that they do not actually know the Spirit of Truth, although this Spirit was within the physical body of Jesus when he dwell among them. That is, they knew the Spirit because they knew Jesus in his physical body. And the physical body of Jesus was a material manifestation of this Spirit. The Spirit of Truth was not the physical body of Jesus which they were easily able to detect. They must now know the Spirit of Truth in actuality.

The Spirit of Truth is not seen and now the lord is that Spirit. Therefore, now they must actually discern and know this Spirit which is not 'seen' or physical.

Fact is God regenerated this Spirit and sent it into the hearts of those under the law so that they might become adopted children of God.

Now they must have direct individual communion with this Spirit within their own heart, then they will actually know this Spirit.

The Spirit of Truth is not physically manifested and therefore not physically detectable. Most people are like Peter, who was unaware (i.e. not spiritually aware) and therefore looked only at things that are 'seen' and temporal, like Jesus in a physical body. They are not like Paul who was spiritually aware and looked at things that are not seen and eternal, like Jesus in His Spirit.

To make it one cannot be like Peter. One must be like Paul.​

Last edited:

DAN P

Hi , and there are so many ways and verses that prove SAUL was saved in Acts 9:6 and that Paul is the main Apostles for these 2000 years !!

And you put your post on an important one here !!

" IN CHRIST " as PAUL IS THE only one that uses that PHRASE , " IN CHRIST " 31 times and " IN CHRIST JESUS , 47 times !!

The 12 , nor Peter write about this Phrase !!

dan p