Those who esteem/use the ten commandments bring forth only children of the flesh . .

Gurucam

Those who esteem/use the ten commandments bring forth only fruits onto death/children of the flesh, (like Ishmael). And indeed such people and their fruits/children cannot and do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven. Fruits onto death/children of the flesh are simply the wrong fruit:

Matthew:21 King James Version (KJV)
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Fact is those who transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) so as to serve their spirit bring forth only fruits onto God which include children of God, (like Issac). These are the correct fruit, if one is seeking to inherit God's kingdom of heaven:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Ishmael and his generations): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Issac and his generations).

Ishmael and his generations were and continue to be, brought forth under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments covenant. These are the fruits onto death/children of the flesh.

Issac and his generations were and continue to be, brought forth under the N.T./transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus covenant. These are the fruits onto God/Christians/children of God.

Catholics are especially jeopardized because the gospel of circumcision, which is the ten commandments, was committed onto Peter. And the church of Peter and his succession of popes and other elders in that church, esteem, and enforce, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments on their followers:

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

Additionally, if one esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments one cannot be and is not in the body of Christ and one cannot be and is not a Christian.

Here are the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. which say the above and lots more, very literally and clearly:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. say many very important things. The following is one such important thing:

One 'is become dead to' the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) by being in the body of Christ. More precisely one 'is become dead to' the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) when one becomes a Christian.

Therefore the above says, that anyone who esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments cannot be in the body of Christ and cannot be a Christian.

The above say that the body of Christ has nothing to do with the ten commandments.

The above says that the ten commandments are totally 'done away with' for Christians (i.e. those in the body of Christ.

It is very note worthy that the gospel of circumcision, with is the gospel of the ten commandments were committed onto Peter. And Peter & his succession of popes and his church esteem, enforce, use, invoke and promote the ten commandment on their charges.

Therefore the church of Peter and the succession of popes were not intended to be and cannot be, the body of Christ and they and their follower cannot be Christians.

The church of Peter and the succession of popes were not intended to be and cannot be, 'the vicar of Christ'.

However the above is not all. The revelations, quoted above above, say many more things.

If one esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) the following things happens to one:

1. one bring forth only 'fruits onto dead'. Fruits onto death included children of the flesh, like Ishmael.
2. one is made 'the dead' and kept 'the dead'. Here 'the dead' refer to 'the dead who bury their dead, inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.
3. one is not in 'the body of Christ' and one is not 'the body of Christ'.
4. one is not a Christian.
5. one does not follow or is not following Jesus.
6. one cannot and do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven because one brings forth the wrong fruit.

Is it not note worth that the gospel of the ten commandments was committed onto Peter, his succession of popes and his church, all of who unilaterally, esteem and enforce, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments on their charges/followers?

Fact is, the above is not all that is said in the above revelation. The above are just a few things.

There are lots more things confirmed just, in the above revelation. These will be provided in posts following this one, on this thread.

You are urged to read the above very carefully and be guided by truth in the Holy KJV N.T., and not by the made-up stories that you were told (for the past 2000 odd years) by Peter/Satan, his popes and his church elders and other followers.

It is time to come onto the Holy KJV N.T., on one's own. The words which were 'shut-up' and 'sealed' in that books (and available to only the chosen few), is no longer 'shut-up' in that 'sealed' book.

Because of the recent time of the end of the previous 2000 odd year period, the book (i.e. the Holy KJV N.T.) is unsealed' and the words, no longer 'shut-up'.

The above means that more and more people have become spiritually awakened and can get truth freely from the Holy KJV N.T.

The truth/words were previously shut-up in the Holy KJV N.T. which was 'sealed' is no more so. The Holy KJV N.T. is now 'unsealed' and truth/the words no longer shut-up.

The surface of the earth had come to the time of end of a previous 2000 odd years dark age (which was under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments orientation).

The above marked the dawn of a new 2000 odd year period of Enlightenment in Christ (which is anchored on the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian orientation).

This change of the age is cyclical. This happens after every period of 2000 odd years. This 2000 odd year change of the Age is evident/recorded even in the Holy KJV N.T.

When the Age changes, increased knowledge come to the surface of earth. Words that were previously 'shut-up' in 'sealed' Holy books, like the Holy KJV N.T. are 'un-shut-up', the holy books are 'unsealed'. This previously hidden knowledge surfaces as increased knowledge at the time of the end of the Old 2000 odd year Age and the dawn of the New 2000 odd year Age.

Then all the old guards (old leaders, rulers and elders) are seen running to and fro, in mad frenzies. These are the 'not chosen'.

This is consistent with the prophesy of Prophet Daniel:

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

When increased knowledge surfaces at the time of the end of an old 2000 odd year age and the dawn of a new 2000 odd year age, all old ideas and system and old leader and rulers, are shown/exposed to be deceptive and corrupt. An example of this (change of Age) is the fall of the once great Romans Empire.

When increased knowledge surfaces at the time of the end of an old 2000 odd year age and the dawn of a new 2000 odd year age, both, the Old ideas/system and the leader and rulers under the Old ideas and systems are exposed, undermined, destroyed and relegated, to gave way to a new system and new people.

Currently the surface of earth is under going this transformation.

Not only is Satan/Peter, his succession of popes and their church being exposed for what they really are and are being dismantled and relegated to oblivion.

All O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments oriented people and their O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments oriented institutions are being exposed for what they truly are and are being dismantled and relegated to oblivion.

The Jews like to point out that the management systems of the world, more or less every where, have been anchored on the ten commandments. And indeed this is quite so.

However the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideas and ideologies are Antichrist. These could rule and dominate only in a Dark age. These can not rule and dominate in an Age of Enlightenment in Christ. And recently, the surface of earth has made its regular 2000 odd year, shift from an old age to a new age.

These 2000 odd year shifts are on going. Reoccurring. However they are never identical. In this recent shift, the (total) time of the end came for the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment Dark Age. And the New Age of Enlightenment in Christ, dawned.

Therefore OT./Mosaic/ten commandment ideologies can no longer have a grip (i.e. a control/rule) on the surface of this world, period.

Now only N.T./transgress the ten commandment so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus ideologies is griping (controlling and ruling) the surface of the earth, completely.

Fact is the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment ideologies were relevant only in the past 2000 odd year Age, when the world wide consciousness was in a Dark Antichrist Age. And even then the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment ideologies did not rule and dominate totally.

Fact is for the past 2000 odd years both, the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments covenant and the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus covenant, were permitted on earth, to run simultaneously.

This was a period of 2000 odd years given for the dead to become spiritually awaken. This was a period of 2000 odd that was given for O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people to become awaken to their spirit/heart (i.e. become 'converted'). Then become healed by Jesus by embracing the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus covenant.

This period of opportunity has all but ended.

The time of the end of this shared 2000 odd year, Age has come. A New 2000 odd year Age has dawned. In this new Age (which is the Age of Enlightenment in Christ), only the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus covenant is permitted on the surface of earth.

Indeed the surface of earth is in the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. This means that all O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments things have passed away and are being removed. Among these things which have passed away and are dissolving and being relegated from the surface of earth are Satan/Peter, his popes and other elders and followers and their church.

One can go down with this institution or abandon that sinking ship and come on board with Jesus. This is the timely current warning and advise. This option will not be open for too long. Soon, too late will be the cry, for the very great majority in this 'Abraham catchment'.

Do not sleep through this transformation. If you do, you will 'awaken' in hell, when it is too late.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Christians can do and must actually do, better things than Jesus Christ:

Christians can do and must actually do, better things than Jesus Christ:

Before Jesus left he made it very known that Christians can and will do better things than he had done. In fact Jesus expected Christians (those who actually followed him) to do at least the things which he did:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Also we are told that Christians differs in no way from Jesus Christ, with only one exception, Jesus is Lord of all:

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
1. Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

Therefore it is clear that Jesus require those who follow him to do, at least the things that he did, without trying to usurp his appointment and title as the Lord.

This means that one must become a Christians in one's life and so differs in no way from Jesus Christ. Then when one dies one will rise to heaven, in three days, clad only in one's spirit body, to be like an angel in heaven.

This had nothing to do with being buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, in the hope that one's spirit will be saved in, some still to come, day of the Lord Jesus.

This means that 'the dead' cannot remain 'the dead' and be buried as the dead'. 'The dead' remain the dead' and are buried as 'the dead', in the church of Satan/Peter. This is not the Christians way. Christians are not 'the dead who are buried as the dead', when they die physically.

This means that 'the dead' must become spiritually aware and in Christ before they die, physically. This is to be 'converted' and then be 'healed' by Jesus, by communing with and being led by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one own heart/spirit
:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Jesus had two agendas and two churches. One exemplify by Paul and the other anchored by Satan/Peter:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

The following is to show with absolute clarity that the church of Satan/Peter (i.e. the Catholic Christ) is not the, Jesus' 'follow me' church. The church of Satan/Peter is Jesus' 'let the dead bury their dead' church.

In the church of Satan/Peter, he and his succession of popes, priests, elders and all other followers, are all 'the dead'. Satan is 'the dead' and Peter was identified to be Satan.

Satan is one who savor the things of man/flesh' and not the things of God/spirit and Spirit. The dead is one who is 'dead to' one's own spirit. This means that 'the dead' describes one who is aware of only his flesh. Therefore 'the dead' can savor only the things of man/flesh. Therefore 'Satan' and 'the dead' describe the same kind of person, who was identified to be Peter.

And indeed 'the dead'/Satans (i.e. those whose spirit must be saved) were sent to the church of Satan/Peter:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Here the Holy KJV N.T. says that everyone in the church of Peter, including Peter and the succession of popes, elder, followers, et all, are all 'the dead' and 'Satan'.

Everyone who discern wisdom in that church (of Satan/Peter) and come to that church (of Satan/Peter) are all 'the dead'. In that church they remain 'the dead' and are buried as 'the dead' in the hope that their spirits may be saved, in the still to come, day of the Lord Jesus.

They remain 'the dead' because Satan/Peter, his popes, priests and elders in that church are all entangled with the ten commandments. It is the nature for 'the dead'/Satan to discern wisdom in the ten commandments. And indeed the gospel of the ten commandments was committed onto Peter. Therefore the church of Satan/Peter naturally enforce, esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments on themselves and their charges.

Entanglement is a word in Quantum mechanics used to describe a person's belief system (which is held as ideas, in abstraction). These ideas are one's entanglement and these are known (in quantum mechanics) to create/precipitate one's material reality from the none physical quantum field (which can be perceived to be the Holy Spirit).

Clearly the church of Satan/Peter are entangled with the ten commandments. However, even if one is not inclined to say that the church of Satan/Peter is entangled with the ten commandments. It is still very clear that they discern wisdom in the ten commandments. Therefore their own ideology and wisdom is anchored on the ten commandments. And, indeed, they enforce the ten commandments on their followers.

Therefore all the people, at all levels, in the church of Satan/Peter are indeed, entangled (i.e. to use the common meaning of this word) with the ten commandments which were found to onto death, i.e. which 'killeth'. The ten commandments make and keep, one 'the dead who bury each other inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter'.

Therefore to be entangled with the ten commandments is to be entangled with hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter. And not to be entangled with Jesus and rising to spirit heaven, in three day after one's dies, physically.

One's entanglement determines to what and to where, one soweth and this determine one's destination.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Modern quantum physicists/mechanics have discovered a field (the Quantum Field) which exist as a (none material/none physical) probability waved of all possibilities. They found that each human (simply by observing this field) can 'collapse it' into the material (physical) expression of the ideas of his/her entanglement.

This seem to be like the Holy Spirit which can materialize one's deepest ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations.

Some people's deepest ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations are the ten commandments which come with spiritual death and delivery into hell, inside the earth, when one die.

Therefore it seems that one can collapse this quantum probability wave field into a black hole portal to hell inside the earth. however this can be done only by one who is entangled with the ten commandments.

The fact that is not yet recognized is that one cannot collapse this field according to arbitrary idea. This probability wave field of all possibilities can be collapsed only according to the specific entanglement of each observer.

The above opens very dangerous possibilities. That is, one's entanglement can be any thing/idea. Therefore if one has an unwitting entanglement with the ten commandments which lead to spiritual dead and delivery into hell inside the earth. with Satan/Peter. One will find that he can collapse that Quantum probability wave field (which is the Holy Spirit) into a black hole portal which will suck one out of the surface of earth and into hell, inside the depths of earth, with Satan/Peter.

The Probability wave/Quantum field/Holy Spirit simply facilities one's entanglement, impartially and without judgment. Therefor, 'the dead' user and the arbitrary spiritually aware user are gravely jeopardize.

Of course, for Christians/Saints, this is done through the Spirit of Jesus who intercedes between this probability wave field (which is the Holy Spirit of all possibilities) and the deepest ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which are the fabric of each of their own hearts/spirits.

The deepest ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which are the fabric of one's own heart/spirit seems to one's real/true entanglement. Seems that one can collapse the Quantum field (the Holy Spirit) only into these particular set of things. However Christians/Saints do not seek to collapse this probability quantum wave field/ Holy Spirit, on their own. They do not go directly to the Quantum field/the Holy Spirit. They do not go to the Quantum field/the Holy Spirit on their own.

Christians/Saints recognize that they have infirmities and can bring disaster onto themselves. They embrace and use the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession to intercede on their behalf with the Probability quantum wave field which is the Holy Spirit.

The Spirit of Jesus seem to be a precise and particular technique, for collapsing the Quantum field (the Holy Spirit) into a precise and particular way. The Spirit of Jesus which is also the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession seem to be able to collapse the Quantum field (the Holy Spirit) according to 1. ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which are the fabric of one's own heart/spirit and 2. the Will of God (the positive flow of the creation).

Christians/Saints use only the above approach which is through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirit.

The above gives a modern scientific insight to the mechanics of 'following Jesus'. As you will realize that this has nothing to do with the ten commandments and the idea in the church of Satan/Peter who was given the ten commandments commission.

Fact is, the ten commandments were found to be onto death. They killeth. They make one and keeps one 'the dead'. Therefore everyone in that church stay the dead and are buried as 'the dead'. They are the dead who bury their dead, inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter (when they die physically).

None from that church (of Satan/peter) have actually follow Jesus to spirit heaven, in three day after, their physical death.

Of course, Satan/Peter was the first to be buried inside the earth, in hell. Thereafter his church continued to bury everyone associated with that church, when they died physically, into the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter. This is the 2000 odd year practice of the church of Satan/Peter.

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

These people in the church of Satan/Peter, do not follow Jesus. These are 'the dead who bury their dead'. This is according to Jesus' two agendas:

Of course foolish Catholics will invent and project all kinds of unsubstantiated denial of the above truth, simply to preserve their corrupt/deceptive ideologies.

It is clear that Catholics delight in being 'the dead who bury their dead' (in hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter), 'a la' the church of Satan/Peter, instead of:

Actually following Jesus and rising to God's kingdom in spirit heaven, three days after death, to be with Jesus in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who actually and literally follow Him.

Fact is the above are the total, complete and literal truths as contained in the Holy KJV N.T..

Do not expect Satan/Peter and his church to tell you the above truth which is the fabric of Christianity as clearly and literally stated in the Holy KJV N.T..

Sorry, however it seems very certain that a billion strong Catholics are extremely foolish and deceived. However this should surprise no one. This was expected and prophesied:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 7: King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

A billion strong Catholics beat their chest that they are a billion strong. They foolishly ignore the fact that a billion cannot be a few or 'the few' who know truth, do not err and are the chosen few.

Wake-up my friends, the church of Satan/Peter tortured and murdered or are closely inked to the torturing and murdering of, billion of people. This is plainly the behavior of Satan/'the dead'. Satan/'the dead' are people who are dead to their spirit/love. They are without awareness of Love/God.

1 John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

God is a Spirit and God is Love. Clearly Love is a Spirit.

And 'the dead' (i.e. one in the flesh) cannot know Love/God. Spirit things can be discerned only by people who aware of their own heart/spirit. Spirit things cannot be and are not, detected or known to 'the dead'/Satan.

'The dead'/Satan will kill wildly and mercilessly as practiced by the Catholic church who was supported and empowered by billion of equally 'spiritually dead'/Satan followers, throughout history.

These are all historic testimony that Peter and his church remained Satan.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Modern Quantum physicists have detected the Holy Spirit as the Quantum Field:

Modern Quantum physicists have detected the Holy Spirit as the Quantum Field:

Modern Quantum physicists have scientifically detected the Holy Spirit as the Quantum (none physical) probability wave field which can be collapsed into any and all (physical/material) possibilities, by any human.

This discovery is actually increased knowledge at this time of the end of the Old carnal O.T./Mosaic/ ten commandment Age and the dawn of the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christians/Jesus Age of Enlightenment in Christ. This is according to:

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

At these times increased knowledge come to every one (in every discipline) who can receive increased knowledge.

If you want to know more about this fullness of time discovery you will need to read the above post # 2.

Truth can never be and is never handed to anyone on a silver platter.

One must seek and seek and seek in order to find.

This means that one must read and read and read again:

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Although the path of asking, seeking and/or knocking is open to all, few actually ask, seek and/or knock. Most (billions) seem to 'know' (by their own flawed assessment) and seek to teach, instead of asking, seeking and knocking.

The result of the above, is a very sad consequence, as follows:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The person you perceive to be the weirdest can be the one who bring you truth which saves and deliver. Fact is truth will be known only to the few who are chosen.

Matthew: 21 King James Version (KJV)
42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

At no forum can a billion strong Catholics be a chosen few. Please wake-up.

Last edited:

Gurucam

As clear as day, one 'is become dead to' the ten commandments, by the body of Christ:

As clear as day, one 'is become dead to' the ten commandments, by the body of Christ:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The above says that one 'is become dead to' the law by the body of Christ.

The above revelations also says that one is 'delivered from' the law so that one can and must serve in the newness of spirit.

In both of the above, the law which one 'is become dead to' and 'delivered from', is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments).

Therefore the above says: one 'is become dead to' the ten commandments by being in the Body of Christ (i.e. by becoming a Christian). This is independently confirmed by:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law (i.e. the ten commandments) was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster (we are no longer under the ten commandments).
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

The God given instruction in the above is that one must transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve one's spirit. Then one stops bringing forth 'fruits on to death', which include children of the flesh, like Ishmael. And start bringing forth only fruits onto God which include, children of God, like Issac. And this and only this, makes one a Christian and 'in' the body of Christ.

The above is how one brings forth the correct fruit (i.e. fruits onto God/Children of God, like Issac), so as to inherit God's kingdom of heaven:

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. children of the flesh, Ishmael and his generations): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. children of promise/children of Spirit/children of God, Issac and his generations)

One has to get/understand with absolute clarity that, when one esteems, uses, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner, one bring forth only fruits onto death which include children of the flesh, like Ishmael and one does not inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

One has to get/understand with absolute clarity that, when one transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's spirit/love, one bring forth only fruits onto God, which include, child of God, like Issac and one inherits God's kingdom of heaven.

The above idea that the ten commandments are totally done-away-with for Christians and those in the body of Christ is also confirmed by the following:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage (under the ten commandments).
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law (the whole ten commandments).
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments)

Romans: 7 verses: 7 to 11 KJV N.T. also says, that sin came by the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension, the ten commandments). And the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension, the ten commandments) was found to be onto death. They killeth. Indeed, the ten commandments are the law of sin and death:

9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments on themselves and on each other and . . . they foolishly and erroneously believe that they are Christians and they comprise the body of Christ.

And the above is not all.

They are all looking forward to the return of Jesus when the body of Christ/Christianity will rule supreme on the surface of earth. And they so foolishly believe that at that time the ten commandment will be the law on earth.

The fact is the ten commandments are currently 'done-away-with' for those in the body of Christ/Christians and the ten commandments will be totally banished from the surface of earth when Jesus rules on earth, i.e. when the body of Christ/Christianity are fully established on the surface of earth.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are totally deceive by false prophets, according to the following prophesies:

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Seems obvious that millions of false prophets are well within the very core of churches of the billion strong Catholics and the billion strong traditional Christians, (wittingly or unwittingly) pretending to be Christians and the creators of the body of Christ. Fact is, they are actually unaware, false spying brethren. And they are deceiving billions:

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)\
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage (under the ten commandments):

Both, the billion strong Catholics and the billion strong traditional Christians seem to have a long 2000 odd year history of denying/corrupting the above truth from Jesus, as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T., so as to justify and prop-up the Antichrist/Mosaic ideas of Satan/Peter & Co. and other O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The ten comandments, which were committed onto and used by Peter, 'killeth':

The ten comandments, which were committed onto and used by Peter, 'killeth':

The above says, the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) was found to onto death. They killeth. They make one 'the dead' and keep one 'the dead'. Such people are buried (as 'the dead') inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, when they die. While these people lived on earth they are given the hope that their spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

The commission of the ten commandments is the gospel of circumcision which was committed onto Peter:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter

Therefore Peter was given the commission which makes one 'the dead', keeps one 'the dead' and eventually have one buried as 'the dead', (by one's peers) inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter when one dies, physically (in the hope that their spirit may be saved in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus).

It is totally baffling why any one would want to follow and actually follow, the church of Satan/Peter and his successions of Popes and elders who deliver one to hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter . . . when there is the option of directly following Jesus to heaven.

Fact is there is another option. One can be converted during one life time. That is, one's spirit can be saved in one's current life time. Then one can be healed by Jesus, in one's current life time. Then when one dies physically, one rise in three day to be like an angel in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, i.e. into the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who actually and literally follow Him.

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

To be 'converted' is to cease being 'the dead', in one's current life time. This is to become awakened to or aware of, one's own heart/spirit, in one's current life time. This is to cease having a heart/spirit that is waxed gross/covered over, in one's current life time. To be converted is to have one's spirit saved in one's current life time. (this is not salvation and deliverance). Salvation and deliverance come from being 'healed' by Jesus after one's spirit has been saved.)

Having a saved heart/spirit simply enables (actualizes) one to move to the next step of being 'healed' by Jesus.

To be healed by Jesus is to achieve live, direct (intuitive) communion with the Spirit of Jesus (who is also the Spirit of Truth and th Spirit of Intercession) through one's own (no longer waxed gross/cover over) heart/spirit. And be led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, even of one has to transgress the ten commandments and canons etc.

The above is to be Christian. Therefore being Christian means that one will discern the grave folly that is Satan/Peter's church (which is anchored on the ten commandments which killeth).

And so when one becomes a Christian (i.e. one in Christ) one will indeed blaspheme the church of Satan/Peter (the Catholic church) and even the physical, seen' and temporal son of man Jesus (who is not the Lord in heaven) who established that church.

This is the passage which Paul had. He awakened to/became aware of, his spirit. He ceased being 'the dead'. He actualized his intuitive/spirit 'eyes to see', 'ears to hear' and 'heart to understand'. This enabled Paul to have live communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus who is the Lord in heaven.

From the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of intercession Paul got all truth/all wisdom. And so Paul saw the light. He became given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. He came to know truth/the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. At that point Paul became Enlightened in Christ. This made him discern the totally folly that was the church of Satan/Peter and Satan/Peter's commission which was for burying 'the dead' inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

The church of Satan/Peter was and continue to be, for 'hard-headed' people who refuse to follow Jesus. They choose to be 'the dead who bury their dead'.

This awakening/enlightenment led Paul to blaspheme the church of Satan/Peter which the physical seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus (who was not the Lord in heaven), established.

This action testified to the fact that Paul was has seen the light, was awakened and enlightened in Christ and worth to be glorified by God and actualized enough and worthy to receive Jesus' (spirit and Spirit based) Christian commission.

Indeed after Paul blasphemed the church of Satan/Peter, the following happened:

The Spirit 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus who is the Lord in heaven recognized Paul. This Spirit Jesus recognized that Paul had become a child of God and a Christian. And the Spirit Jesus committed His Christians (not seen') commission onto Paul.

Of course the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus indicated that the time was not right to destroy the church of Satan/Peter, because the day of the Lord Jesus had not yet come. So Paul was restrained from blaspheming the church of Peter any further. In fact, Paul was to reaffirm the church of Satan/Peter. The church of Satan/Peter had to remain functioning until the day of the Lord Jesus (which day, after 2000 odd years, is still to come).

The idea was for both system, the one under Satan/Peter and the one under Enlightened in Christ, Paul to run together, on earth for 2000 odd years. During this time humans will have the two options of either following Jesus to God's kingdom of heaven or following Satan/peter to hell inside the earth.

People tend to chose according to their entanglement and own levels of awareness. That is, spiritually aware people naturally and spontaneously choose to follow Jesus, where as 'the dead' naturally and spontaneously choose to follow Satan/Peter.

Recently a new 2000 odd year period started. Since then both options ceased being available on earth. The surface of earth is totally in the Age of Enlightenment in Christ.

Currently, like Paul attempted to do 2000 odd years ago, I am showing-up the folly of the church of Satan/Peter, though literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

Fact is, Paul's attempt was premature. He was stopped by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus. These words had to be shut-up and the book which contained this truth/the words had to be sealed for 2000 odd years.

The 'shutting-up of the words and the sealing of the book was done so that the dead could be managed and removed from the surface of earth and into hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter, in a peaceful and effective manner.

However, now, the time of the end had come for that 2000 odd year period. The time is absolute ripe (correct) to show-up the folly of the church of Satan/Peter, though literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.. The Spirit of Jesus, himself has made this knowledge freely available.

The words are not longer 'shut-up' and the book no longer 'sealed'. Every thing has become openly available to masses of people. Simply go to the book (the Holy KJV N.T.) and all will be opened to you.

As of recently the Age changed from the shared age of Peter and Paul to the single Age of Paul (alone), i.e. the Age of Enlightenment in Christ has come to the surface of earth. This resulted from a quantum leap in consciousness due to the strengthening of the Spirit of Jesus on the surface of earth.

The above brought a quantum leap of increased knowledge to all people on the surface of earth and also brought the New Age of Enlightenment in Christ to the surface of earth.

Now all the old will be dismantled and banished to give way to New. The old (i.e. O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment people and O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment ideologies) will be teleported out of here, according to their entanglement. They will be teleported through black hole portals to dimensions of that is supportive of their entanglement.

This is not punishment. This is simply God's way of giving people what they want. Those who perceive that the ten commandments are the laws for them, are inevitably entangled with these laws. God read their entanglement. And eventually deliver them to a dimension of their entanglement.This how the Nature/Holy Spirit works.

Therefore those who discern wisdom in the ten commandments, even in the slightest way, will be sent (with only those who share their entanglement) to a dimension where the ten commandments rule supreme. Of course no one can uphold the ten commandants so that dimension is always total hell.

Fact is, the ten commandments were found to be onto death (i.e. onto spiritual death). The ten commandments make one and keep one, 'the dead'.

At all forums, to be 'the dead' is to be entangled with hell inside the earth, in hell. Therefore to be entangled with the ten commandments is to be entangled with hell inside the earth. Satan/Peter has long gone there to receive people of his kind, when they die, physically. And the church Satan/Peter left on earth has been delivering their charges to hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter for the past 2000 odd years.

Soon there will be final and total deliver of these people to hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter, leaving only Christians/children of God on the surface of earth.

Only children of God/Christians and their mode of operation (i.e. N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus people and N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus ideologies) will be left on earth. God's kingdom of heaven has come to the surface of earth. Now things on earth will operate in the same manner as things operate in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm. Now it is totally about transgressing the ten commandments and all similar religious laws, so as to serve one own spirit, in harmony with the Spirit of God.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The words are no longer 'shut-up' and the Holy KJV N.T., is no longer 'sealed'.

The surface of earth is at the time of the end of the past 2000 odd year period during which the words were 'shut-up' and the Holy KJV N.T., 'sealed'.

Increased knowledge is surfacing and Satan/Peter & Co. are already running to and fro, in mad frenzy. They are experiencing diminishing hold on their charges. They are also experiencing diminishing hold on each other. There is increasing dissension even among their higher ranks. Also, less and less people are interested in joining their priesthood order.

The time of the end has reached and passed for Satan/Peter & his church, on earth:

Now 'the words' are out, for all to know.

More precisely, now it is clearly known that 'following Jesus' is not 'following Satan/Peter' and following Satan/Peter is not about 'following Jesus'.

Now it is clearly known that one who in the least way, esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments cannot be and is not in, the body of Christ and is not a Christian. Such a person has not and do not 'follow Jesus.

And it is clear that Satan/Peter and his church and succession of popes esteem and enforce the ten commandments on their followers. One who in the least way, esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments has followed Satan/Peter & Co. and has not followed Jesus.

Note that in the above, the law which one is become dead to by the body of Christ is the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments).

7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision (i.e. the ten commandments) was unto Peter.

Note that in the above, although the law which one is become "dead to" by the body of Christ is, the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments), . . . the ten commandments were committed onto Satan/Peter.

It should be very clear that Jesus is recruiting for heaven and Satan/Peter is recruiting for hell.

Satan/Peter and his church and succession of popes esteem the ten commandments and they also enforce the ten commandments on their followers and corruptly claim that their church is the body of Christ and they are the vicar of Christ. Their claims are clearly false.

Fact is, 'one is become dead to the law (i.e. the ten commandments) by the body of Christ'. Satan/Peter and his church and succession of popes and their followers are not 'become dead to the law (i.e. the ten commandments)'. They are very much under the ten commandments. Therefore they are not the body of Christ. And the vicar of Christ cannot be among them.

Satan/Peter and his church and succession of popes are false prophets. They have been openly laying and continue to openly lay, claim to who and what they are not. They not Christians. They are pretending to be Christians. They are wolves in sheep's clothing.

This is your wake-up call, in the fullness of time:

Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)

Now, one can make an informed decision, like never before. And not have the wool pull over one's eyes, as before . . . i.e. hopefully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oKreL1jvkg

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Holy KJV N.T. say the following about Satan/Peter:

The Holy KJV N.T. say the following about Satan/Peter:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

The above says:
1. From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
2. Peter began to rebuke Jesus.
3. Peter tried to derail Jesus from going to Jerusalem so as to avoid suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, including being killed and then rising again on the third day.
4. Because of the above Jesus identified Peter to be Satan.
5. Jesus identified Peter to be Satan because Peter savourest not the things that be of God (i.e. spirit and Spirit things, like giving up one's physical life to serve one's spirit and the Spirit)
6. Jesus identified Peter to be Satan because Peter savourest the things that be of man/flesh (i.e. like denying one's spirit and the Spirit and saving one's life.
7. Peter was not inclined to follow and was not following, Jesus.
8. Peter was a (self appointed) messiah onto himself, in opposition to Jesus.

Peter was totally 'the dead'/Satan. After walking with Jesus for so long, in true Satanic style, Peter was unaware of (dead to) Jesus' preordained God given mission and sought to derail Jesus off his divine mission.

Is there clear evidence in the Holy KJV N.T. that Peter continued to not follow Jesus and continue to be Satan/'the dead' who bury his followers?

Is there clear evidence in the Holy KJV N.T. that Peter continued to savor not the things that be of God (i.e. spirit and Spirit things, like giving up one's physical life to serve one's spirit and the Spirit) but instead the things that be of man/flesh (i.e. like denying one's spirit and the Spirit and saving one's life?

Did Peter ever 'follow Jesus' or was Peter, always, 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The above are the questions.

The Holy KJV N.T. say that the gospel of circumcision which is the ten commandments were committed onto Peter:

7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision (i.e. the ten commandments) was unto Peter.

And the Holy KJV N.T. also says that the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and by extension, the ten commandments) were found to onto death. They killeth. They make one 'the dead' and keep one's 'the dead'. Then bury one as 'the dead' when one dies:

Clearly Peter was expected to remain Satan who is also 'the dead'. And Satan/peter was expected to and did esteem and enforce the ten commandments on his follower and so keep them and/or make them 'the dead' and keep them the dead until they physical died. Then bury them inside the earth, in hell, as the dead'.

Peter was expected to remain (and he did remain) Satan and receive the dead and keep them under the ten commandments so that they will remain the dead and then bury them as 'the dead' when they die, physically.

Peter/Satan and his succession of popes and his church are in fact the Satanic church of Jesus where, 'the dead bury their dead'. They are not the 'follow Jesus church'.

1 Corinthians 5 King James Version (KJV)

Peter/Satan and his succession of popes and his church are not the Christian church of Jesus where people 'follow Him'

There can be no denying that Jesus had, expressed and practiced two agendas and therefore established two institutions:

Jesus' 'follow me' agenda was anchored on the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus who is the Lord in heaven. This is Jesus' Christian commission which was exemplified by Paul.

Jesus' 'let the dead bury their dead' is Jesus' Satanic church where 'the dead' are literally and consistently buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter. This (Satanic) church was given (by Jesus) to be anchored by Peter/Satan until he died physically and went inside the earth, in hell. Thereafter Satan/Peter's church and his succession of popes and elders were given to keep their followers as 'the dead'. Then, when their followers die physically, they are buried (as 'the dead') by the popes and other leaders and others in that church. They are buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

The above are the literal facts in the Holy KJV N.T. which are enhanced and supported by, the actual historic and current practice of the church of Satan/Peter (i.e. the Catholic church).

For the past 2000 odd years, Catholics have been denying and corrupting the above truth from the Holy KJV N.T., so as to protect Satan/Peter and his church so that they can proceed with their Satanic agenda. Clearly Catholics delight in Satan/Peter and his church and their Satanic agenda.

However they were oblivious to the essential Satanic nature of the agenda of Satan/Peter and his church of successive popes and elders. They were simply and totally deceived by false prophets.

Jesus identified Peter to be Satan for the simple edification of seekers of truth. For 2000 odd years, Catholics ignored Jesus and choose instead to believe and follow Satan/Peter. And they hold and posture the belief that they are the best things since 'sliced bread'.

For the past 2000 odd years, those who died as Catholics are inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter. Those who are still alive on earth, can still save themselves.

However, at any event, it is prophesied that, (even now, when truth is freely available) few Catholics will awaken to truth before it is totally too late:

Last edited:

Gurucam

This is the last call to awaken to and come onto, truth of the Holy KJV N.T.

This is the last call to awaken to and come onto, truth of the Holy KJV N.T.

Before the advent of Jesus physical presence on earth, there was an outstanding promise/prophesy.

It was promised that only children of God, like Issac and his generations, will inherit without children of the flesh, like Ishmael and his generations.

Galatians: 4 kjv n.t.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

In the above 'heir' refer to 'heir to God's kingdom of heaven' and it refers to Moses, Issac and Issac's generations inheriting God's kingdom of heaven without Ishmael and his generations:

Luke 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

We are also told that only the off-springs of Issac are children of God. The off-springs of Ishmael are children of the flesh.

Romans: 9 King James Version (KJV)
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

We are also told that only those Jews, Greeks and others who totally dropped the ten commandments and ceased being Jews, Greeks and others and become Christians, are 'children of God':

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

We are also told:

The above says that 'children of God' (i.e. like Issac and his generations) who are promised to inherit God's kingdom of heaven without 'children of the flesh' (i.e. like Ishmael and his generations) are identified as follows:

1. Only those Jews, Greeks and others, who abandon the ten commandments and cease being Jews, Greeks and others and become Christians are 'children of God' (i.e. like Issac and his generations) and only they can will and/or do inherit God's kingdom of heaven.
2. Those who (continue to) esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (including those who remained Jews, Greeks and others are 'children of the flesh' (i.e. like Ishmael and his generations) and they cannot, will not and do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven. They are cast-out.

It is important to note that Jews who remain Jews like to claim that they are of Issac generations and they are children of God. This claim is not the Christian/Holy KJV N.T. position. Jews are not children of God, like Issac. Children of God are only Christians/Saints, (the chosen few). Jews are children of the flesh, like Ishmael.

We are told that Jesus had two agendas:

It is clear that Jesus two agendas were to serve the above old prophesy/promise (i.e. only children of God/Christians, like Issac and his generations will inherit God's kingdom of heaven with out children of the flesh, like Ishmael and his generations).

Christians/'children of God' transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit. 'Children of the flesh (i.e. Catholics, Jews and others) esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

Jesus' 'follow me' agenda was and is for children of God (who are Issac and his generations). These are the Christians. These guys follow Jesus to God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm, in three days after physical death.

Jesus' 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda was and is for 'children of the flesh' (who are Ishmael and his generations). These are Jews, Greeks and other who did not drop the ten commandments and did not come onto Christ. Some of these (essentially O.T. people) embraced the church of Satan/Peter which was and continue to be a re-hatch of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment/Jewish church. These people are buried inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter.

Fact is, the gospel of the ten commandments was committed onto Peter. And the ten commandments was found to be onto death. It makes one 'the dead' and keeps one 'the dead', then bury one as 'the dead' inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter.

Therefore Satan/Peter was given the commission to bury 'the dead' who are also described as children of the flesh, inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter in fulfillment of the above prophesy/promise which is that:

Only children of God/Christians, who are Issac and his generations will he heir to God's kingdom of heaven without children of the flesh/'the dead', who are Ishmael and his generations.

Catholics need to think good and hard about the above literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.. Especially since they are given only an 'iffy' hope that when they are buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter, their spirits may be saved in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus.

'May be saved' is not an affirmative or firm promise. It is a 'may be' promise.

If Jesus does not saved any of their spirits and so leave them all in hell inside the earth, with Satan/peter, He has not broken his promise. He has simply fulfilled an O.T. prophesy/promise which was declared loud and clear.

This original (O.T.) promise/prophesy is that 'the dead'/'children of the flesh'/Catholics/all who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven together with Christians/'children of God/those who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit.

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Forget those who were deceived and misled before you (and are currently inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter). You cannot do any thing for them. However you can saved yourself. The time to wake-up to truth and to come onto truth is now. This is the last call.

P.S. There are lots more separate revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. which also totally and literally support the above.

Last edited:

Gurucam

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

The above say that those who believe in Jesus will do better works than Jesus did on earth.

However if one is given the gospel of ten commandments and/or if one esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments one is not a Christian and one is not in the body of Christ. Such a one has not believed in Jesus and has not followed Jesus. Such a one can do no works that is even related to Jesus Christ:

In the above 'the law which one is become dead to' by 'the body of Christ', is the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments).

The gospel of the ten commandments was committed onto Satan/Peter. Clearly Satan/Peter was not expected to become Christian and he was not expected to do any works related to Jesus Christ:

And Satan/Peter, his church and his succession of popes all esteem, the ten commandments and enforced the ten commandments on their charges/followers.

Satan/Peter, his church and his succession of popes have not believed in Jesus and have not followed Jesus. They are not Christians and they and their church are not the body of Christ. Clearly Satan/Peter cannot be, was not and is not the vicar of Christ.

Satan/Peter, his church and his succession of popes cannot do, even the slightest works that Jesus Christ did. It is possible that they could have done greater works than Jesus Christ, if they had actually 'followed Jesus' and become Christians. Then they and their church could have been the body of Christ. However they did not. They remained under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment system, which was the Old flawed covenant which Jesus came to do-away-with (for Christians, i.e. those who actually follow Him).

Satan/Peter (as expected) abandon the idea of following Jesus. Following Jesus is anchored on transgress in the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit.

Satan/Peter was naturally Satanic/'the dead/child of the flesh. This means that Satan/Peter was naturally still committed to the O.T.Mosaic/ten commandment system, instead of transgressing the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments systems so as to serve the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian system.

Therefore Satan/Peter did not 'follow Jesus', he remained a Jew who discern wisdom in the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment system. This is why the gospel of the ten commandments (i.e. O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/Jewish covenant) was committed onto Peter.

Satan/Peter did not intend to graduate and did not graduate, to the status of the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus' covenant. Satan/Peter did not earn the status where: "the gates of hell shall not prevail against his church".

Matthew: 16 KJV N.T.
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Satan/Peter was a disappointment while Jesus was physically alive and Jesus know that he would not become a Christian. Jesus deliberately fooled-up Satan/Peter, contained him and have him serve the original old promise/prophesy of 'letting the dead/child of the flesh buried inside the earth in hell':

This original (O.T.) promise/prophesy is that 'the dead'/'children of the flesh'/Catholics/all who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven together with Christians/'children of God/those who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit.

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

The above is the sword of separation which Jesus came to apply.

Jesus came to separate O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people and their tradition from N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus people and their tradition'

The sad fact is that O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people and their tradition are destine to be dispatched to hell inside the earth.

Whereas, N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus people and their tradition are destine to inherit God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and eventually God's kingdom of heaven, on the surface of earth:

Matthew: 10 King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Jesus' sword of separation will be applied everywhere, including in the church of Satan/peter where there are elders who do not discern wisdom in the traditional ways of that church.

The Jews denied, persecuted, tortured and killed the physical, son of man Jesus because He came to apply the above sword of separation:

1 Thessalonians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Wake-up to the fact that Satan/Peter remained a Jew. He did not cease being a Jew and become a Christian. He was an unaware, false brethren among Christians. And Jesus had to deal with him in that Satanic/'the dead'/'child of the flesh' manner.

Jesus recognized that Satan/Peter remained a Jew because the gospel of the ten commandments were committed onto him. Jesus allowed Satan/Peter to carry on the ten commandments/Jewish tradition which killeth. Jesus simply could not reach great majority who had that Jewish orientation.

On the other hand, Paul achieved direct personal communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus. This was the new, Christian/N.T./Jesus' way.

Jesus recognized that Paul had followed him and become a Christian because the gospel of the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus covenant was committed onto Paul.

Satan/Peter simply got the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments covenant which killeth and deprive one of following Jesus and becoming Christian.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Catholics will foolishly continue to corrupt the Holy KJV N.T., in the style of popes

Catholics will foolishly continue to corrupt the Holy KJV N.T., in the style of popes

To recap:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

The above says:
1. From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
2. Peter began to rebuke Jesus.
3. Peter tried to derail Jesus from going to Jerusalem so as to avoid suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, including being killed and then rising again on the third day.
4. Because of the above Jesus identified Peter to be Satan.
5. Jesus identified Peter to be Satan because Peter savourest not the things that be of God (i.e. spirit and Spirit things, like giving up one's physical life to serve one's spirit and the Spirit)
6. Jesus identified Peter to be Satan because Peter savourest the things that be of man/flesh (i.e. like denying one's spirit and the Spirit and saving one's life.
7. Peter was not inclined to follow and was not following, Jesus.
8. Peter was a (self appointed) messiah onto himself, in opposition to Jesus.

Peter was totally 'the dead'/Satan. After walking with Jesus for so long, in true Satanic style, Peter was unaware of (dead to) Jesus' preordained God given mission and sought to derail Jesus off his divine mission.

The above was Jesus' description of Satan/Peter, as clear as day. It was done for the edification of genuine seekers of truth, in/from the Holy KJV N.T..

It is clear that Satan/Peter did not at all follow Jesus. He did not embrace the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus covenant. Instead Satan/Peter embrace the the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments covenant, although this covenant was found to killeth.

Fact is Satan/Peter & Co. remained Jews (under the O.T.Mosaic/ten commandments covenant). However Satan/Peter & Co. falsely presented themselves to be Christians. They falsely claim that their gathering of followers were the body of Christ. And they falsely claim that Satan/Peter is the vicar of Christ.

Up to this day, Satan/Peter & Co. continue to deny, persecute, torture and 'kill' Jesus, while pretending to love and be led by Jesus.

The irony is that they are given the hope that their spirit may be saved in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus.

Jesus' agenda is to apply his sword and separate 'the dead'/'children of the flesh' from 'Christians'/'children of God'.

We are told that Jesus had two agendas:

And Jesus came to separate the above two sets of people:

Matthew: 10 King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Jesus came to apply his sword of separation between those who 'follow him' and 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Then dispatch 'the dead'/'children of the flesh' into hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter who went there when he died, physically.

And receive/welcome 'Christians'/'children of God' (i.e. those who actually and literally follow Him) into God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and eventually on earth.

Please wake up to the very strong possibility that Jesus tricked Satan/Peter because Satan/Peter was not trust worthy.

And Jesus was obliged to facilitate the fulfillment of the old outstanding prophesy/promise that children of the flesh/'the dead' will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven, together with Christian/Children of God.

It is a sad and very unfortunate joke how the church of Satan/Peter would esteem and reward their leader who specialized in twisting scriptures to have them (scriptures) support their own (essentially Antichrist) agendas. They openly delighted in lettered discernment which killeth.

The world's saving grace is that probably billions of copies of the Holy KJV N.T. are everywhere on earth (and even on the w.w.w) and therefore well beyond the reach of those who would easily corrupt them (the Holy KJV N.T.) so as to leverage their Antichrist pro-Mosaic agendas.

Catholics have a long history of looking to Paul with disgust . . . while looking to Satan/Peter with delight. Then claim that the gospel of circumcision (which was committed onto Satan/Peter) is the same as the gospel of uncircumcision (which was committed onto Paul).

The above was actively done (for the past 2000 odd years) to undermine, dismiss and banish Paul and the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus covenant . . . and reinforce, only, the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment covenant. This seemed to have been, purely evil.

Catholics also seem to believe that 'following Jesus' is the same as 'let the dead bury their dead'

Fact is 'let the dead bury their dead' is: 'let the church of Satan/Peter bury their followers inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter.

Obviously, those who 'let the church of Satan/Peter bury their followers inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter', are not the ones who 'follow Jesus'.

Catholics will foolishly continue to corrupt the Holy KJV N.T. (in the styling of past popes) so as to support their misguided agenda and to make themselves feel better, any which way.

It is in their nature and/or foolish conditioning to do the above.

Catholics seem to delight in false and 'iffy' hope.

The sad fact is that if Catholics are not 'ragged-down' (others might say 'ragged-up) according to revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. they cannot be reached with Truth, at all. And even then, it is prophesied that only a few ( a chosen few) will actually be reached with Truth.

It seems that Catholics are seriously entangled with Satan/Peter, who is in hell inside the earth.

Fact is, everyone goes to a dimension befitting (conformed to) their entanglement. This happens routinely when one dies. It is soon to also happen even while one is alive in physical bodies on earth. For the dead/children of the flesh, this is set to happen through black hole portals which open into hell inside the earth:

Matthew: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

One's current entanglement determines one's immediate future destination.

One who (boldly and brazenly) esteem the church of Satan/Peter will, any which way, be delivered into hell, inside the earth with Satan/Peter.

On the other hand one who is entangled with the idea of following Jesus to spirit heaven in three day after one die will, any which way, follow Jesus to spirit heaven in three days after death.

. . . it is a very individualized, very fair and very real system. No man or angel or Son of God or God will deny one his/her entanglement.

It is anchored on only individual 'free will' and 'free choice'.

The sad fact is that if one is unawares (uninformed and foolish) one will choose accordingly.

If one is spiritually aware (more informed and wiser) one will choose accordingly.

. . . to each his own.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Issac is connected only to Jerusalem/Israel that is in heaven, above.

Issac is connected only to Jerusalem/Israel that is in heaven, above.

Issac is connected only to Jerusalem/Israel that is in heaven, above. Issac is not connected to Jerusalem/Israel that is on earth.

21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

The above say, the following 14 things, in absolute clarity:

1. Abraham has two sons.
2. one son was by a bondmaid.
3. One son was by a free woman.
4. The son by the bondwoman was a child of the flesh called Ishmael
5. The son by the freewoman was a child of promise/child of Spirit/Child of God, called Issac.
*6. There were two covenants.

*7. The first covenant is: the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. This is the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/going to hell covenant.

*8. the second covenant is: Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. This is the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus/going to God's kingdom of heaven above covenant.

9. There are two Jerusalems (and therefore two Israels) one is on earth and one is in heaven above.

10. Abraham's sons were brought forth according to two different covenants.

11. Ishmael (the child of the flesh) was brought forth under first covenant. This is the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. This is the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments covenant.
12. Issac (the child of promise/child of Spirit/child of God) was brought forth under the second covenant. This is Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. This is the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus covenant.

Ishmael is connected to the Jerusalem/Israel that is on earth. He is of the Jerusalem/Israel on earth. He was brought forth under the earthly covenant.

Issac is connected to Jerusalem/Israel that is in heaven, above. He is of Jerusalem/Israel that is in heaven, above. He was brought forth under the heavenly covenant.

Genesis: 35 KJV N.T.
8 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

In the above Jacob who was the seed of Issac was renamed Israel.

The Jews like to use this to claim that Jacob who was clearly a 'child of God', was connected to Israel of earth which is their promised land. And so this makes them children of God'. This is totally false.

The fact is, Jacob who was the seed of Issac (and therefore a child of God) was connected only to the Jerusalem/Israel that is above in heaven. He was brought forth under the covenant that is above, in heaven.

The covenant that is above, in heaven IS the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus/being delivered to heaven in the spirit realm covenant. Jacob, who was the seed of Issac, was not connected to the Jerusalem/Israel that is on earth.

Therefore the recognition and honor that was bestowed on Jacob, was not at all with respect to the earthly Israel but solely related to Israel in heaven above. This Israel belong solely to Christians. This Israel belong to only those Jews who ceased being Jews and became Christians.

To continue, the opening revelations say:

13. As it was and as it will continue to be, the child of the flesh (i.e. the one born under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment covenant) persecute the child of promise/child of Spirit/child of God (i.e. the one born under the N.T./transgress the ten commandment so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus covenant).

14. Old scriptures say that children of the flesh (i.e. Ishmael and his generation who include the Jews) will not be heir to God's kingdom of heaven together with Children of God (i.e. Chrisitians including those Jews who ceased being Jews and became Christians)

Gurucam

The sad fact is that the Jews have rejected the new covenant.

The sad fact is that the Jews have rejected the new covenant.

The sad fact is that the Jew have rejected the new covenant.

They have rejected the "N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/follow Jesus to spirit heaven" covenant.

They have remained loyal only to the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments covenant.

Yet many Jews want to reap the things which Jesus provided for Christians under the "N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/ follow Jesus to spirit heaven" covenant.

The fact is, the entire idea of God's kingdom of heaven was hid from the Jews. These mysteries (about God's kingdom of heaven) would not be found in the O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments system. The Holy KJV N.T. says that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven are not in the O.T. or in any other old manuscripts.

The total idea of 'God's kingdom of heaven' and 'the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven' and 'inheriting God's kingdom of heaven' came among the generations of Abraham only with the advent of the physical Jesus, on earth. And even then, these ideas and these mysteries were given by Jesus, to only the disciples (the saints) in very private session among only them:

Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Also Jesus went ahead to prepared a mansion in God's house, in spirit heaven, for those who actually and literally follow Him:

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Therefore the entire idea of God's kingdom of heaven, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and going to God's kingdom of heaven, when one dies, is totally related to only Jesus and the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/'follow Jesus' covenant and not at all related to the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments covenant.

The Jews, by their own choice, have abandon Jesus and his "N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/'follow Jesus to heaven" covenant. Instead they esteem and embrace the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments covenant (which, according to the Holy KJV N.T. has no ideas about or provision for God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm or on earth.

However some Jews are on the side lines, sneakily, trying to get some benefits from Jesus and his N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/'follow Jesus to heaven' covenant.

The only opportunity that is open to Jews, for getting any benefit from Jesus, is individualized. Each interested Jew must ceased being a Jew and become Christian. That is, a Jew must not only totally drop the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition. A Jew must willfully transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit. This is how a Jew ceases being a Jew and becomes a Christian and so earn the right to benefit from the Lord Jesus.

Fact is, if one in the least way, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, one is not a Christian and one is not in the body of Christ. Such a one is on one's own with Moses. Jesus and his tradition can benefit such a one nothing.

In the above 'the law which one is become dead to' by 'the body of Christ', is the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments).

One cannot esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments and be Christian.

One cannot esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments and benefit any thing from Jesus

Not only are the Jews totally deceived about the above fact. A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are also deceived about the above facts.

And it seems to be 'self imposed deception'. They simply believed what they like. And parrot their own made-up slogans.

People seem to go to institutions which tell them what they want to hear and ignore those institutions which tell the bold and plain truth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Coveting is not a sin under the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian covenant:

Coveting is not a sin under the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian covenant:

Christians are quite literally, 'dead to' the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment. Coveting is sinless and permitted, for Christians.

The above says that one is become dead to the 'thou shall not covet' commandment by being in the body of Christ (i.e. by becoming a Christian).

The above also say that one is 'delivered from' the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment so that one can and must serve in the newness of spirit.

Therefore Christians are instructed to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandments, in order to be in the body of Christ and in order to be Christian.

More precisely, in order to be a Christian and a member of the body of Christ, one must transgress the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and serve in the newness of spirit.

That is, in order to be a Christian and a member of the body of Christ, one must covet, so as to freely serve one's spirit.

Lots of people call themselves Christians and claim to be in the body of Christ and they esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the thou shall not covet commandment.

They simply want to enjoy both 'camps'.

They want to invoke and enforce the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, so as to prop-up their spirit-less/love-less marriages whiles falsely projecting that they are Christians and in the body of Christ.

This is total deception of themselves.

Sure they may preserve their life on earth. However they do not earn a life in God's kingdom of heaven.

In a spirit-less/love-less marriage, one soweth only to flesh (even if one is upholding the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, perfectly).

At all events and under all circumstances, in a spirit-less/love-less union/marriage only carnal/physical/spirit-less/love-less sex prevails. This is ungodly in it self.

Carnal/physical/spirit-less/loveless sex is it self ungodly. However, at all event and under all circumstances, when children are brought forth, through carnal/physical/spirit-less/loveless sex, only children of the flesh are brought forth. And they and their parents, cannot and do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

Children of the flesh are simply the wrong fruit.

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.

The above is the ultimate grave sin.

Coveting is not a sin under the N.T./Christian/Jesus covenant which requires one to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit.

However having sex and procreating in carnal/physical/spirit-less/loveless unions, that are propped-up by the 'thou shall not covet' commandment or any other ideal or law, is a seriously grave sin under the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus covenant.

Of course when one covet so as to have sex out of an expression of spirit/love one is glorified by God. And if children are brought forth from that sex, they are always and only children of God.

Children of God are the right fruit.

Then both these children of God and their parents inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

Seems that the aim of God and Jesus is to 'any which way', fill the surface of earth with only children of God, totally without any children of the flesh.

Hope you guys are learning the mysteries/secretes of God's kingdom of heaven.

Last edited:

Gurucam

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

The above says: only Christians are children of God.

The above says, Jews cannot be and are not children of God/Christians. Jews must ceased being Jews and become Christians in order to be children of God.

Those who are Christians/Children of God are no longer Jews, Greeks and others. They have ceased being Jews, Greeks and other and become Christians. Then they become children of God.

The above say that if one esteems, use, invokes and/or prompts the ten commandments, one is not a Christian, one is not a child of God and one is not in the body of Christ.

The Jews esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. They are not Christians/children of God. They are children of the flesh (there are just two types of people).

In case there is doubt that one who esteems, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (like the Jews) is not a Christian/child of God, the following clears-up that doubt totally:

The above says that one is become dead to the law by the body of Christ. This is when one become a Christian and is therefore, in the body of Christ.

In the above 'the law' which one "is become 'dead to' by the body of Christ (i.e. when one become a Christian and in the body of Christ)", is the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments).

The above conveys in the clearest possible terms (of that time), that if one esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments, even in the least manner, one cannot be and is not, a Christian. One cannot be and one is not, a child of God. And one cannot be in and is not in, the body of Christ.

Therefore according to the Holy KJV N.T., clearly, those Jew who remained Jews and continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, cannot be and are not, children of God. They are children of the flesh.

The above is the Christian position as confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.. This information is critically important to those seeking to be Christians.

Jew have a long history of coming among aspiring Christians and Christians as unawares false spying brethren. Their aim is to corruptly deny aspiring Christians and Christians their God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their spirit in harmony with the Spirit of God. Their aim is to corruptly return aspiring Christians and Christians to bondage under the (essentially flawed) ten commandments:

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage (under the ten commandments):

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage (i.e. under the ten commandments).
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised (i.e. if you are under the ten commandments), Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised (i.e. under the ten commandments), that he is a debtor to do the whole law (i.e. the whole ten commandments).
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law (by the ten commandments); ye are fallen from grace.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Two billion Catholics and traditional Christians are the 'club' of the deceived many

Two billion Catholics and traditional Christians are the 'club' of the deceived many

The above says that one is become dead to the law by the body of Christ. This is when one become a Christian and is therefore, in the body of Christ.

In the above 'the law' which one "is become 'dead to' by the body of Christ (i.e. when one become a Christian and in the body of Christ)", is the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments).

The above conveys in the clearest possible terms (of that time), that if one esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments, even in the least manner, one cannot be and is not, a Christian. One cannot be and one is not, a child of God. And one cannot be in and is not in, the body of Christ.

There are 'tons' of creepy antichrist people who claim and promote that the 'the law' which one is 'become dead to' and 'deliver from' is not one of the ten commandments but the 'law related to regulation the Old Jewish church.

There are millions of foolish creepy people (like the above) who have been corrupted and conditioned by Peter/Satan and similar others to go out and blindly parrot antichrist (O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments) slogans like the above (in the false name of Christianity). This is because these churches of Satan/Peter and similar others, all present false 'Christian/N.T./Jesus' fronts, but are anchored on O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideologies.

This is antichrist corruption (on clear parade) before one's very eyes and many do do not correct their fellow 'fallen' who promote deception on the masses.

Instead the masses seem to encourage their fellow antichrist 'fallen', to continue their Antichrist promotions. Of course every one seem to parrot praises to Jesus and expect to reap the benefits which Jesus provide for those who do not deny, defy and under mind him and genuinely and actually follow Him.

Is there any wonder why:

Clearly foolishness prevail and dominate in traditional Christianity (the billion strong traditional Christianity) but not in authentic Christianity (i.e. not among the chosen few, authentic Christians)

I am not here to pamper you and give you a false sense of security. This will only prepare you for hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

I am here to present the naked truth as confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.

According to the prophesy of Prophet Daniel, the time of the end has come for lies and deceptions with respect to Christianity, on earth. The words are no longer 'shut-up' and the book (the Holy KJV N.T.) is no longer 'sealed':

Increased knowledge is surfacing in the awareness of more and more people. Expect the leaders, elders and even the followers within the two billion strong Catholic and traditional Christianity to be increasingly, running too and fro, in mad frenzies.

The above is the nature of any transformation. This transformation was inevitable. The Old (who dominated and ruled for the past 2000 odd years) are simply rendered irrelevant, displaced and relegated to give way to the New.

'The Old' are the leaders, elders and followers of the two billion 'fake' (make believe) Christians, (who deceptively passed for actual Christians).

'The New' are the leaders, elders and followers of authentic Christianity. Their time has come.

The truths in the Holy KJV N.T. are openly and clearly presented in my threads and posts . . . and these truths will awaken many to the serious folly of their ways. And many will be running 'to and fro' in mad frenzies even before the time appointed by the Father.

The surface of earth is in the New Age of Enlightenment in Christ. My appointment is sacred and divine. I am a tutor and governor for the Age of Enlightenment in Christ:

Galatians 4 King James Version (KJV)
1. Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

One is well advised to read and re-read and then read again, all my threads and posts. At least one of my posts must set you free of your bondage under 2000 past odd years of continuous deception, under the corrupt disguise of truth and Christianity.

'Many' must be the billion strong Catholics and the billion strong traditional Christians. The chosen few would be the 'odd to the masses' few who hold and share totally different 'Christian' ideas from these billion of people who are clearly the 'deceived many'.

Salvation, deliverance and Christianity is the 'club' of 'the few' (the chosen few). This is not related to a billions strong Catholics and a billions strong traditional Christians. A billions strong Catholics and a billions strong traditional Christians belong to the 'club' of the 'deceived many'.

'The writing', my friend, is on the wall, 'the writing is on the wall'.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Are you going to receive your physical death as a foolish person who is pretending??

Are you going to receive your physical death as a foolish person who is pretending??

More precisely, Are you going to receive your physical death as a foolish person who is pretending to be Christian but are actually one who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the law of sin and death (the ten commandments)?

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

One cannot be a Christian and also esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

In the above, "the law which one is become dead to by the body of Christ is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments)".

The above also says, the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) is the law of sin and death. (Many, to their own detriment, like to deny that the ten commandments is the law of sin and death).

The above also says, the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) killeth, i.e. the ten commandments makes one 'the dead' and keeps one 'the dead'.

Clearly one who choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments must have a strong desire to be 'the dead who bury their dead', instead of one who 'follow Jesus'. Jesus had two agendas:

Can anyone, in good conscience, deny my posts, which are all literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

If any one, in good conscience, can deny my post, please do so with actual supporting revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

I seek constructive opposition (which are supported by clear, literal and directly connected revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.) if such can be provided.

I do not want to be correct, necessarily. I simply quote the Holy KJV N.T.. Therefore what I post are the literal truth/revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.. I would not mind being corrected, according to the Holy KJV N.T., if this is possible.

These posts are not my wish. They are simply the pure, literal and blatant truth in the Holy KJV N.T.

I am offering you guys enlightenment in Christ, through information in the Holy KJV N.T., which you were previously denied. Which were previously hid from you.

What is it worth to you?

What is it worth to you to not be buried inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter. And instead be delivered to God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm, with Jesus.

What is it worth to you?

Hebrews: 6 King James Version (KJV)
1. Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3 And this will we do, if God permit.
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

The above say that Enlightenment is anchored on:

1. leave behind the principles of the doctrine of Christ (i.e. leaving behind the intellectual concepts about Jesus)
2. going into perfection (perfection is enlightenment in Christ)
3. leave behind the idea of laying the foundation of repentance from dead works
4. leaving behind the idea of faith towards God.
5. leaving behind the doctrine of baptisms
6. leaving behind the doctrine of laying on of hands
7. leaving behind the doctrine of resurrection of the dead
8. leaving behind the doctrine of eternal judgment

The above revelations say that one must do all of the above things, in order to be perfect in Christ, i.e. to be Enlightened in Christ.

However the above revelations say that one must be ready to do the above. One must be given by God to do the above.

To be given by God to leave the above things behind, one must be Enlightened (in Christ).

The reason for the above, according to the above revelation, is because once one tasted Enlightenment in Christ one will not go back to those things. One will totally leave those things behind.

The above is what happened to Paul when he blasphemed the church of Peter/Satan. At that time Paul became enlightened in Christ and he discerned the total folly that was Satan/Peter and Satan/Peter's church.

Satan/Peter, his popes, his church and his general followers are anchored on 1 to 8 above which is folly/foolishness. And indeed, Paul came to know this truth, 2000 odd years ago. However it was not yet time to expose the folly of Satan/Peter and his church openly. Paul was restrained.

2000 odd years had to pass before the time of the end came for Satan/Peter and his church. Then Satan/Peter and his church would be exposed, openly. This time of the end for Satan/Peter and his church has only now reached. This is according to the prophesy of Prophet Daniel:

It cannot be denied that increased knowledge is surfacing. It cannot be denied that the words are no longer 'shut-up' and the book (the Holy KJV N.T.) is no longer 'sealed'. My posts are clearly increased knowledge (i.e. the un-shut-up words from the Holy KJV N.T. which is now, clearly 'unsealed'.

Therefore my threads and posts are live testimony that the time of the end has come for Satan/Peter and his church and all Antichrist people and their deceptions.

. . . now to continue, more directly, with the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T., which deals with enlightenment:

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. say that enlightenment (in Christ) is not anchored on the above eight (i.e. # 1 to 8 above) things.

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. say that enlightenment (in Christ) is anchored on, these other four things:
1. tasting heavenly gifts and
2. partaking in the Holy Ghost.
3. tasting the good word of God, and
4. tasting the powers of the world to come.

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. say that it is impossible for one who has experience and tasted enlightenment, including the above four things, to go back to, the following:

1. the principles of the doctrine of Christ and
2. imperfection in not being enlightenment in Christ
3. the idea of laying the foundation of repentance from dead works
4. the idea of faith towards God.
5. the doctrine of baptisms
6. the doctrine of laying on of hands
7. the doctrine of resurrection of the dead
8. the doctrine of eternal judgment

Therefore, if one is perfect in Christ one will be enlightened in Christ. And one will not at all be esteeming, mentioning and/or promoting the above eight things.

Do you get this critical truth from the Holy KJV N.T.. Or are you going to receive your physical death as a foolish person?

It is the worse thing to died foolish. One can live one's entire life foolish. However it seriously terminal to die foolish.

One can spend one's entire life committed to the Satanic status quo because their ideas rule the world. And one may need to make-a-living on earth according to the rules of the ruling Satanic status quo.

However in one's retirement days one must let go of the things which conditioned one during one's active, 'earning a living' days. And one must seek truth with a totally open interest. So that by the time death comes one is enlightened (in Christ). Then one can be delivered to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm:

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

To be the last to Truth and (authentic) Christianity is totally acceptable. To come onto to Truth and (authentic) Christianity in one's retirement years is not only acceptable but encouraged. This provision was made for humans and in place, for the past 2000 odd years.

This offer was picked-up by only a few. Billions died with Satanic consciousnesses. Few came onto Christ consciousness, so as to die in Christ consciousness. Now this window of opportunity is rapidly closing. This window of opportunity was provided only for the past 2000 odd years.

One who dies with knowledge of only the ruling Satanic status quo is guaranteed to be delivered into hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter. These include all who discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. These are billions.

. . . and there are strong revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. that say that those who are buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter may simply stay there and not be recovered by Jesus.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians have only a simplistic (and totally partial/scrappy) knowledge of the Holy KJV N.T.. They are unaware of and ignore, most of the Holy KJV N.T.. However they are all 'self-appointed' and 'self-righteous' 'knowers'. They are all ready (like hawks) to correct and teach others about Christianity. They are essentially false prophets.

At worse, they are wolves in sheep clothing:

Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets
, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians cannot perceive that 'many false prophets who deceive many' must be within the core of their own organizations in order to access a catchment of 'many' who they will deceive.

And then, the 'choose few' must exist outside their billion strong organizations.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians simply have made-up beliefs (as given to them by their leaders) and (like pawns) they bluff-away any and all revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. that say that their ideas are corrupt/erroneous.

The sad fact is the the gates and ways to hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter are many and very wide and very easy to travel, for it is all downwards (i.e. supported by gravity). Under these gates and ways one can believe what one wants and one can live as one likes.

Gates and ways to hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter are provided for every corrupt idea and beliefs. Gates and ways to hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter are provided, even for those who choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, instead of 'following Jesus'.

However the gate and the way to God's kingdom of heaven is just one straight gate and one narrow way. And few there be that find this straight gate and narrow way.

Note that 'life' is not 'death'. 'Life' is the opposite of 'death'. 'Death' come from esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the 'thou shalt not covet' commandments (and by extension, ten commandments):

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

In the above 'the letter which killeth' is both the written scriptures and the ten commandments. The ten commandments, which was written and engraved in stone, are clearly described as 'the ministration of death'. The revelations says that the ten commandments were done-away-with for those who embraced and are led by the Spirit of Jesus:

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

In the above the ministration of death is clearly the ten commandment which were written and engraved in stone. The ministration of death can be nothing else. The ten commandments killeth. The ten commandments makes one 'the dead who bury their dead' (inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter because:

The gospel of the ten commandments were committed onto Satan/Peter.

And Satan/Peter and his church used the ten commandments, to keep 'the dead', the dead. And make others 'the dead' and keep them 'the dead', so that their followers are buried as 'the dead' inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter who went there when he died physically.

Therefore the church of Satan/Peter continue to use the ten commandments so as make and keep their followers 'the dead'. Then they all bury each other as 'the dead' inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, who when he died, when there (i.e. inside the earth, in hell) to receive those who follow him):

Satan/Peter and his followers (for the past 2000 odd years) are still inside the earth, in hell. Clearly they are 'the dead who bury their dead' inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

The above is the 'entanglement' of Satan/Peter, his church, his succession of popes, elders and general followers, One cannot escape one's entanglement (even if it is flawed.)

Christians are not entangled with the above idea. Christians are not entangled with Satan/Peter, his church, his succession of popes, elders and general followers.

As you ought to know, Jesus when to heaven, in three days, after he died, physically. And indeed this is exactly what everyone who actually follow Jesus (i.e. Christians) do. The sad fact is these are just a chosen few. However they are all in heaven (i.e. after they die physically).

Last edited:

Gurucam

For the past 2000 years, billions pretended to be Christian and denied Christinity.

For the past 2000 years, billions pretended to be Christian and denied Christinity.

For 2000 odd years a billions strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians denied, persecuted and corrupted truth/(authentic) Christianity as provided by the Holy KJV N.T..

They did the above so as to prop-up their corrupt (and essentially Antichrist) beliefs. They remained under the delusion that time and truth and Jesus will not catch-up with them and have them pay for their actions.

In the name of Christianity they corruptly, promoted and enforced Antichrist doctrines and ruled unwittingly, on earth with self-righteous confidence and determination. They totally ignore the fact that the Lord Jesus always has His vengeance.

Their biggest felony (against Jesus, God, heaven and spirit) is that they corruptly promoted that the ten commandments is a part of Christianity. This serious deception led to literally billions going to hell instead of going to heaven.

How indeed can this serious felony (against Jesus, God, heaven and spirit) be forgiven? There is no forgiveness. Requests for forgiveness and/or compassion cannot be and are not entertained.

One is judged impatiently and with out compassion according to what one soweth (i.e. according to what one esteem, say, promote and do). The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth judges and He is totally impersonal. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has no capacity to entertain explanations and/or requests for forgiveness. He simply dispenses delivery to heaven or to hell according to one's entanglement and actions:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

They were totally dead to the fact that the Lord Jesus always has His vengeance because it happens, when they die physically, in His kingdom, which is in the spirit realm.

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

There is a judgment:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

Judgment is according to:

To esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments is to soweth to one's flesh'. Such a one reaps corruption (and hell inside the earth, with Satan/peter):

The above say that one who is 'dead' and 'in the flesh', is held under the 'thou shalt not covet commandment (and by extension the ten commandments). Therefore to soweth to flesh includes esteeming using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments.

To transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit is to soweth to Spirit and reap life eternal (i.e. to follow Jesus and be deliver to God's kingdom of heaven)

These are totally clear revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.. I have provided more than one very clear and literal revelations to support every statement here.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Christians are not entangled with Satan/Peter and his ideas & his church:.

Christians are not entangled with Satan/Peter and his ideas & his church:.

Christians are people who ceased being 'the dead' and became spiritually awaken/spiritually aware, while they lived on earth. They were 'converted', while they lived on earth. That is, they ceased having a heart/spirit that is waxed gross/covered over, in their current life time.

Then they embraced and were led by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned through their no longer waxed-gross (covered-over) heart/spirit. This is how to be 'healed' by Jesus. This is to become a Christian. This is the only way to become Christian.

Christians differs in no way from Jesus Christ (except that Jesus is Lord of all). When Christians die they rise in three days to be like angels in heaven.

It is totally different for Satan/Peter, his popes, his church and his followers. In that church people are made 'the dead' and kept, 'the dead' and are buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/peter, as 'the dead'. For all their lives on earth the people in the church of Satan/Peter are held under the ten commandments which makes one 'the dead' and keeps one 'the dead'.

They were kept under the ministration of death. This is the ten commandments which makes one the dead and keeps one the dead. To be 'the dead' is to be Satan:

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones (i.e. the ten commandments), was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

Then, when they (Catholics) die, they are buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter. Satan/Peter when there (inside the earth in hell) when he died, physically He went there to rule that realm among those who are sent there by the church of Satan/Peter.

It is quite possible that there are many Satan rulers in hell inside the earth. Clearly Peter is one of them. Satan/Peter is in charge of Catholics who (who when they die) are sent inside the earth, in hell, by his church on earth.

Catholics live in total denial. There is hell and there is heaven. And humans, when they die, can go either to hell or heaven. Jesus identified Peter to be Satan. For all their lives on earth, Catholics are held, by the church of Satan/Peter, under the ten commandments which killeth.

Then when Catholics die they are buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter (by their peers). And sadly, Catholics cannot seem to realize that they suckered into going to hell inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter when they die, (instead of going to heaven). Hell has many Satan rulers and Satan/Peter is simply one ruler in hell.

(On the other hand, there are many Son of God rulers, like Jesus, in God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm. Do not be deceived about this fact. And Christians (i.e. those who actually follow Jesus), when they die, go to God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm to be with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus who is the Lord in heaven.

Since 2000 odd years ago, Jesus is clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, body, presiding over his throne of Glory in His kingdom, in God's Kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm. Jesus is in charge of one mansion in God's house, in spirit heaven. This is where Christians go in three days after they have died physically:

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Jesus does not seek to have a monopoly in God's kingdom of heaven. And Jesus does not have a monopoly in God's kingdom of heaven. Jesus simply have a monopoly on, who among Abraham's generations goes to God's kingdom of heaven.

Of course Satan/Peter and his popes, elders, church and general following would certainly try to deceive everyone about the above fact.)

The people in the church of Satan/Peter are never "converted" and "healed" by Jesus, in their current life time. They never follow Jesus and/or become Christians.

While the people in the church of Satan/Peter live on earth, they are given the hope that when they die as 'the dead' and are buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, their spirits may be saved in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus.

The day of the Lord Jesus is still to come. Satan/Peter and his followers (for the past 2000 odd years) are still inside the earth, in hell. Clearly they are 'the dead who bury their dead' inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

The above is the 'entanglement' of Satan/Peter, his church, his succession of popes, elders and general followers. One's 'entanglement' is one's strongly held ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations. One cannot escape one's entanglement, even if it is flawed.

Christians are not entangled with the above idea. Christians are not entangled with Satan/Peter, his church, his succession of popes, elders and general followers.

As you ought to know, Jesus when to heaven, in three days, after he died, physically. And indeed this is exactly what everyone who actually follow Jesus (i.e. Christians) do. The sad fact is these are just a chosen few. However they are all in heaven (i.e. after they die physically). And they are the ones who are dentine to inherit the surface of earth in God's kingdom of heaven, on earth.

Galatians 4 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now I say, That the heir (those in Christ), as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant (Jesus Christ), though he be lord of all;

A Christian differs only in one way from Jesus Christ. The only difference between a Christian and Jesus Christ is that Jesus is Lord of all. Christians do all the things that Jesus Christ did. When Christians die they rise in three days to be like angels in heaven. They are not buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

Being buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/peter is the entanglement of 'the dead'/Satan/'child of the flesh'. This is not the entanglement of one who is 'spiritually alive' and 'in Christ' and a 'child of God'.

Catholics are a deceived and foolish bunch. However they all perceive themselves to be the best thing since 'sliced bread'.

The sad fact is that for the past 2000 odd years Catholics (when they die physically) have been buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter.

The above is sad because there was an Old Testament clear and absolute mandate that children of the flesh (who are 'the dead'/Catholics) will not be heir to God's kingdom of heaven, together with children of God (who are the Christians).

Therefore the burial of 'the dead' inside the earth, with Satan/Peter, by the church of Satan/Peter, seems to be (or can be) a well orchestrated plan (by Jesus) to implement the above O.T. mandate/promise/prophesy.

If the above is so, then 'the dead' (i.e. Catholics) will not be redeemed by Jesus from inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter. They are destine to remain there.

The above are clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T..

The saving grace is that current-day Catholics do not have to go down the path which their ancestors traveled.They do not have to go down the path promoted and enforced by the church of Satan/Peter.

Current Catholics can choose to 'follow Jesus' (to heaven), instead of following the church of Satan/Peter and so be 'the dead' who bury their dead inside the earth in hell, with Satan/Peter.

Current Catholics can exercise their free will and make a choice based on 'Truth' which are the above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T..

Last edited:

Gurucam

To have one's spirit saved in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus is not salvation and deliverance.

To have one's spirit saved in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus is simply to have the first fruit of the Holy Spirit. This is to awaken to or become aware of one's own heart/spirit. This is to cease having a heart that is 'waxed gross'/'covered-over'. This is described as being 'converted'.

After being 'converted' from being 'the dead' to being spiritually awakened/spiritually aware one must move to the next step of being healed by Jesus:

One cannot stand only on one's own heart/spirit, Having a saved spirit is not enough. On must still have a clean heart that is a right spirit.

It is not enough to awaken to/become aware of, one's own heart/spirit:

Psalm: 51 King James Version (KJV)
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Ezekiel: 11
19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

Jeremiah 17 King James Version (KJV)
9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Indeed after having the first fruit of the Holy Spirit which is to have one's spirit/heart saved, one is not complete. One is simply aware of one's own heart/spirit. However one's heart/spirit is not yet pure. Evil things can still come from one's heart/spirit.

The Spirit of Jesus is provided to change/correct the above. The Spirit of Jesus is given to dwell in one's heart/spirit and offer knowledge and guidance. When one is led by this knowledge and guidance, one is required to transgress the ten commandments. Then one become 'pure-in-heart', One becomes a Saint/Christian. One becomes a sinless one. (The ten commandments is the wisdom of the 'stone heart-ed'). :

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

The above why such a one (a newly spiritually aware person) still groan for adoption as a child of God. This is the path to purity. This is the path to communion with and guidance from the Spirit of Jesus. A spiritually aware person groans for adoption as a child of God, in order to be saved and delivered and become a Saint/a Christian and a pure person (like Jesus).

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

To have one spirit saved either in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus (as Catholics) or currently (as is open to others) this is a separate event which must happen first. Then one must be healed by Jesus on earth.

To be healed by Jesus is to discern the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession within one's own heart/spirit (which would now be no longer 'waxed gross/covered over). Then be led into one's works by precisely what the Spirit Of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits.

To have a saved spirit iis a very small first step. This is simply to awaken to or become aware of, one's own spirit/heart. This is described as having a second birth. This is described as the birth of one's spirit/heart. It is simply an awakening. An awakening to one's own heart/spirit.

To have one's spirit saved is simply the first fruit of the Spirit. This simply enables one to know things of Gods.

Things of God are known only through the intuitive faculties of one's spirit/heart. In the same manner that out physical body/natural man has faculties (physical senses), so too our spirit body/inward man has faculties (these are intuitions).

'The dead' describes one who is dead to their own heart/spirit. Therefore their spiritual intuitive faculties are dormant (not actualized). Such people are called "natural men' (they are people of the flesh). These are children of the flesh. These people are sent to the church of Satan/Peter. They are Catholics. They cannot know things of God, until their spirit are saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus. Catholics can know things of God only when their spirits are saved in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus. :

1 Corinthians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

However it is quite different for those whose spirits/hearts are saved in their present life time. They can come to know things of God, through the intuitive faculties of their spirit/heart, in their current life time.

Most important is that they can be healed by Jesus in their current life time. They can be healed by Jesus, in their current life time, by discerning the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession within each of their heart/spirit. Then be led into all their works by precisely what this Spirit Of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits.

The above people have live communion with the Spirit of Jesus before and after physical death. When they die physically they do not loose this communion. When they die physically they are received by the Spirit of Jesus Jesus and guided to God's kingdom of heaven in three days.

The above is the path to being saved, delivered and being an adopted child of God and a Christian.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The only Christian way. (all other ways are fake) :

The only Christian way. (all other ways are fake) :

1 Corinthians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

2 Timothy: 3 King James Version (KJV)
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

There is no room for us to come together and create a consensus beliefs. There is no room for studying the written scriptures and discussing the written scriptures.

Essentially studying and discussing the written scriptures are lettered discernment which killeth.

All Truth come only from inspiration. This is through an individual intuitive/spirit communion with the Spirit of Jesus through each person's own heart/spirit. Then a person can and must deliver one's intuitive insights from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession in a monologue.

This is precisely what I do on my threads and posts. This is the only Christian way. Those who accept and respect only this truth come to know all truth, from an spirit/intuitive connection with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. Those who do other wise remain foolish.

For the past 2000 odd years a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians have been deceiving each other with formal intellectual education and other forms of lettered discernment as their chosen path to truth.

Truth can never be know in this manner.

Last edited: