This Gospel has been Preached:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

All you educated Scholars and Professors prove that the Aztecs and the Mayan were in South Mexico before AD-70. – They could not have been, if the Gospel had been preached to EVERY CREATURE during the Apostle Paul’s time. – Mark 16:15 KJV – “Go ye into all the world, and preach the Gospel TO EVERY CREATURE”. -----
Colossians 1:23 KJV – “The Gospel, which ye have heard, and which “WAS” PREACHED to every creature which is under heaven”. -----

For all you educated wizards, the WORD IS, -- ( “Every creature” ), which includes birds, cows, dogs, snakes, ants, fish, fools, aardvarks, cats, worms, and every other CREATURE you smart guys can or can’t name. – Read it to me from the Scriptures; not from your great collection of foolish science and philosophical books, that are aimed toward the salvation of Christ.

Timothy 4:4 KJV --- Revelation 5:13 KJV – “Every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, -( HEARD I SAYING )-, BLESSING, AND HONOUR, AND GLORY, AND POWER, BE UNTO HIM that sitteth upon the throne”. ----- Isaiah 42:11-12 KJV – “Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, -( LET THEM SHOUT FROM THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAINS )-. 12- Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands”. -----
Now all you educated “SCIENTISTS”; educated in the Word of God; prove that that is a lie! And prove that Paul or anyone else from the Church / Christ came or went to the Americas or Australia, or the Eskimos, or any other Isles afar off. – Some of you guys think you have proven “evolution”, and the big-eyed gray CREATURES / “CREATURES” from distant planets or something. - None of you guys were educated “totally” in the NAME OF CHRIST, and in the things of Christ. --- Colossians 3:17 KJV – “Whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus”. -----

Isaiah 66:19-22 KJV – “I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, TO THE ISLES AFAR OFF, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles. 20- And THEY SHALL BRING ALL YOUR BRETHREN FOR AN OFFERING unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD. 21- And I WILL ALSO TAKE OF THEM FOR PRIESTS and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22- FOR AS THE NEW HEAVENS AND THE NEW EARTH, WHICH I WILL MAKE, SHALL REMAIN BEFORE ME”. ---- Isaiah 9:6-7 KJV –

If what God said in all those Scriptures ( and there are more ), if what he said is true, then the Aztecs and the Mayan came over to the Americas from Jerusalem and Judea in about AD-70.

Your so called christian world is educated and taught by the “SUPER” educated in the colleges and seminaries that know nothing of the spiritual things of Christ. – You put limits on the “Power” of God, to save all creatures; - and the “POWER” is the Gospel. - All you smart wizards leave out anything that is not man, and you call them, “HUMAN”, and God NEVER invented the HUMAN; you smart guys did – IT’S MAN, not Humans!

God gave man, first the Passover of Israel through Moses, then the Passover of Christ through Christ / Pentecost. – Now WE, the Christian HAVE the “marriage feast”, which is the same thing and same DAY.
You wizards of philosophy and science, use everything, or anything to support your doctrines except the SCRIPTURES. --- When confronted with the Scriptures; you blaspheme them and the minister that presents them; or you stick your heads in the dirt and HIDE. And of course you all have to declare “Spiritual Correctness” to shut-up any Truth that contradicts with your foolish doctrines.

What makes you smart guys think God left any creatures out of the GOSPEL? - Or that Christ didn’t die for the whole world? - Maybe not because of, or for sin; but just because God created the whole “CREATION”, and all things must be governed by the “POWER OF CHRIST” / THE GOSPEL. --- Matthew 28:18-19 KJV – “All “POWER” is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost”.

Psalms 8:6-9 KJV – “Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet: 7- All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field; 8- The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas. 9- O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! ----- Revelation 19:17-18 KJV -

Paul – 112010

Deepskyy

Ahh, you do realize that the known "World" to the early followers of Jesus went no further West than the Atlantic correct?
I mean considering that Columbus thought he could sail west from Spain to India without hitting anything in between pretty much refutes your entire theory here.

Letsargue

Ahh, you do realize that the known "World" to the early followers of Jesus went no further West than the Atlantic correct?
I mean considering that Columbus thought he could sail west from Spain to India without hitting anything in between pretty much refutes your entire theory here.

The Christians were not following Columbus, or the King of Spain, or England; they were FOLLOWING CHRIST'S INSPERATION, or have you forgot.

Paul -- 112410

Deepskyy

So, let me get this straight. You are asserting that a bunch of Jewish converts to a new religious movement, many of whom had never travelled more than a few hundred miles from the place of their birth, had knowledge of a land thousands of miles away more than 1200 years before it was formally discovered to exist? And that then, less than 40 years later they managed to travel those thousands of trecherous miles and with minimal manpower built those massive Mayan and Aztec temples?

There is faith, and then there is rampant silliness. This is the latter.

Letsargue

So, let me get this straight. You are asserting that a bunch of Jewish converts to a new religious movement, many of whom had never travelled more than a few hundred miles from the place of their birth, had knowledge of a land thousands of miles away more than 1200 years before it was formally discovered to exist? And that then, less than 40 years later they managed to travel those thousands of trecherous miles and with minimal manpower built those massive Mayan and Aztec temples?

There is faith, and then there is rampant silliness. This is the latter.

Where did you get the “40 years”? ---- In my Thread, I meant that they “LEFT” Jerusalem in AD-70, not transported by Scotty. - Your forty years is just as stupid as your disbelief of what God did say.

--- Isaiah 66:19-22 KJV - “I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles. 20- And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD. 21- And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22- For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me”. -----

The “Sign” / Ensign that God set among them is and was the “GOSPEL”. The Sign was the GOSPEL / THE GOSPEL! – There could not have been any other thing that God is referring to in those verses. -- The GOSPEL went before them as the ensign.

The Covenant that Christ made with the Church and the disciples / Christians is and was --- Mark 16: 15-16 KJV – “Go ye into all the world, and preach the Gospel to every creature.
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. -----

Matthew 28:19-20 KJV – “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20- Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. -----

That’s what they did, and now you all can’t believe what Christ told them to do by “FAITH”.

Paul – 112910

Deepskyy

So those temples just shot up out of the ground all by themselves?
Or were they put here like dinosaur bones by the devil to give Christians a hard time?

Letsargue

So those temples just shot up out of the ground all by themselves?
Or were they put here like dinosaur bones by the devil to give Christians a hard time?

The Church that fled the area in AD-70 because Jesus told them to had hundreds of years before now to build anything they wanted to. The pyramids didn't take hundreds of years to build either; 4,000 years ago. -- SO what?

Paul -- 013111

Status
Not open for further replies.