the TOL reputation meter

Nathon Detroit

You may notice an all new reputation meter under your avatar. The old rep meter was essentially useless because with the magnitude of our rep values everyone was off the chart.

The new system works like this....

For every 1,000,000 positive reputation points you have you get a blue chip. (up to 7)

THEN.....

For every 8,000,000 positive reputation points you have you get a green chip. (up to 7)

THEN.....

For every 64,000,000 positive reputation points you have you get a yellow chip. (up to 7)

When you exceed all of those levels you get a gold star chip and then you start again collecting chips until you get another gold star.

Get the idea?

The same works in reverse for negative reps except with red chips and red arrow chips.

Last edited:

Minerva

Cool new features abound! That must be the deal with all those red x's earlier....I thought you guys were tinkering with something. Can't wait until the next weird thing pops up, then I will know for sure that a new feature will follow.

Nathon Detroit

Then why does it show that I have 1 yellow and 5 green....shouldn't I have 3 yellow and so on?
Maybe you didn't notice I just adjusted the values. (see first post)

You got 5 blues when you reached 500,000 (100,000 each)

You then got 5 greens with your next 2,500,000 points. (500,000 each)

And then finally 1 yellow because you have eclipsed 2,000,000 points.

Turbo

Friendly Neighborhood Admin
There was one point where my Reputation Meter was replaced with
All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy.​
It was kind of freaky. :freak:

Nathon Detroit

There was one point where my Reputation Meter was replaced with
All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy. All work and no play make Turbo a dull boy.​
It was kind of freaky. :freak:
At that point I was right in the middle of dispensing the hack.

Some might say I was a "mid-hacks dispensationalist".

Minerva

People keep telling me I have a freaky avatar.....but knight's avatar....now that kinda freaks even me out...

Lucky

When do we get the dolls? I've already used some of my rep points to buy a Hawaiian shirt and a straw hat. :freak: