The Swaggarts hath said:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

“The Fool hath said in his “HEART”, there is no God”, however, that same Fool says WITH HIS LIPS that he loves God, but his HEART is far from God. – Does that sound familiar? – You foolish beggars and seducing false prophets, you have the brass to teach the things that you teach, saying that the TRUTH is a LIE if it’s not from YOU. --- DEFEND YOURSELVES with the Sword your foolish false god has given you.

I don’t want to bring any of you fools to me. I wouldn’t have you in my house / family for a moment. I will NEVER call any of you my brother. You are of your father, and I am of my Father. - You are mine enemy, and I am your enemy. However, I do not fight against the flesh of Satan, but his seducing doctrines that are lies every time. The TRUTH is in none of your hearts, only with your mouth you say you are one of his. – I am speaking of the evil heart that denies Christ, while saying with your tongue, OH HOW I LOVE HIM”. – I know who you are, but you know not who I am. --- The Son of Man is not the Son of God now; the Son of Man is the Body of Christ who you have denied with your hearts. --- Luke 18:8 KJV – “When the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth”? ---- NO, not ONE! --- Psalms 14:2-3 KJV - The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God. 3- THEY ARE ALL GONE ASIDE, THEY ARE ALL TOGETHER BECOME FILTHY: THERE IS NONE THAT DOETH GOOD, NO, NOT ONE”. ----- Romans 3:11-12 KJV – As it is written, THERE IS NONE RIGHTEOUS, NO, NOT ONE: 11- There is none THAT UNDERSTANDETH, THERE IS NONE THAT SEEKETH AFTER GOD. 12- They are ALL GONE OUT OF THE WAY, THEY ARE TOGETHER BECOME UNPROFITABLE; THERE IS NONE THAT DOETH GOOD, NO, NOT ONE”. ----- That is the Truth because God said it, therefore you cannot believe it. You are a FOOL SIR! You can’t believe it because I HAVE SAID IT ALSO!

I have laid many, many stumbling blocks in your way, so you cannot believe the Truth. - How does God harden the hearts of fools, the evil hearts? – Mainly by calling you what you are, A FOOL. – Jesus and Moses did the very same thing, but you cannot believe God as do none of the Fools. --- Who do you say that I am? – A fool, a liar, an antichrist, or just someone who doesn’t know the Truth as YOU DO?

My time here has about run out. - I suggest you read MY prophesy of your Government and world in the Thread here on the “Exclusive Christian Forum”, May 11, 2007, and the follow ups of the “Judgment without the end”, and the other Judgment Threads that I have given you. - I am on Christ’s side in the coming Judgment upon you and your Government and world. I don’t want any of you on my side, and I don’t need any of your greedy money. --- Thank God there’s a Hell!

Paul – 022211

Status
Not open for further replies.