The ROAST of ASeattleConservative

Status
Not open for further replies.

elohiym

In the short period of time that ASeattleConservative has been participating on TOL, he has endeared himself to many with his witty vulgarity. This is your chance to join in the Roast of that soon to be legend member of TOL.

The rules are simple. Your post should approximate a joke you might tell about ASeattleConservative at an off-web Roast.

So without further adieu, let's give a warm welcome to our guest of dishonor.....

:drum:

ASeattleConservative

elohiym

I know a lot of people would like to roast ASeattleConservative, but that's not legal. :D So this will have to suffice.

taikoo

In the short period of time that ASeattleConservative has been participating on TOL, he has endeared himself to many with his witty vulgarity. This is your chance to join in the Roast of that soon to be legend member of TOL.

The rules are simple. Your post should approximate a joke you might tell about ASeattleConservative at an off-web Roast.

So without further adieu, let's give a warm welcome to our guest of dishonor.....

:drum:

ASeattleConservative

Who wants roast slug? Salted is bad enough.

ragTagblues

With most people, the left side of your brain does some things, and the right side does others. In his case, however, neither side seems to do a whole lot.

Arthur Brain

No, no, I'm sorry, this is in very poor taste. How dare you malign and poke fun at such an intelligent and exemplary upholder of the law? :plain:

elohiym

What's a Roast without a limerick in honor of the guest? :idunno:

ASeattleConservative merely
is here to participate queerly
He's offended our senses
with stupid offenses
and vulgarity spewed cavalierly

elohiym

I just called the Seattle Police Department to find out why ASeattleConservative is late for his Roast. They told me he couldn't be disturbed while working "undercover" in the bathhouses.

I told them, "The way you're working that guy, you'd think he was paid enough to make a contribution to the TOL-o-thon."

The guy at the police department said, "Are you kidding? We don't pay him."

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
SeattleConservative:

Taking the wit out of witness since July, 2010...

A woman who needs no introduction--because she's never invited anywhere.

So conservative she's to the right of right.

One for the ages: the stone age, the bronze age, the dark ages...

:plain:

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That's what she says. Then again, Seattle appears to be an inveterate liar, so who knows.

:think: Changed my roast to reflect the gender distinction then...odd, I wasn't getting that at all. Her prose is decidedly masculine, to my mind.

Granite

Hall of Fame
:think: Changed my roast to reflect the gender distinction then...odd, I wasn't getting that at all. Her prose is decidedly masculine, to my mind.

She's a cop.

Who spends a lot of time, in her words, with hookers, queers, and trannies.

So, yeah. I'll leave it at that.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's what she says. Then again, Seattle appears to be an inveterate liar, so who knows.

But I wanted her to be a dude. She is an embarrassment to women in general.

Thanks alot, Granite. Killjoy. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.