The name Jesus is derogatory

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]The name Jesus is derogatory[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yahshua worked to fulfill prophecy by establishing God's Holy Name in the New Testament. But Trinitarian Christians burned the originals to establish their own version of scriptures.

The Hebrew spelling Y(ah)shua ([/FONT][FONT=&quot]ישוע[/FONT][FONT=&quot]) appears in some later books of the Hebrew Bible. The vowel "a" between the yod and shin is pronounced "ah." Modern Hebrew has that vowel as "e." It is an established fact that ( [/FONT][FONT=&quot]ישוע[/FONT][FONT=&quot] ) is a theophoric name. Ya is the short form for Yah. That is the reason for the English spelling Yahshua, adding the two letters a and h, to pronounce as it was in Christ day.

Yah / shua
Jesus: The English form "Jesus" was not seen nor spoken until after the year 1525,
when Sir William Tyndale a Protestant Reformer from Oxford, England invented it!

His name in English is Yahshua. What you have is Greek forms of the name with a modern Hebrew twist. Hebrew did not have an e vowel until after 200 AD.

In regards to various stages of Hebrew, the vowel change came after the second century AD. The vowel e was officially adopted by the Masoretes in the sixth century AD.

A good question to be asked is why does the word “Jesus” have an “s” on the end anyway.

The name Jesus is derived from y'shu, the letter s added at the end of (Jesu-s) is only a male gender designation in Greek. The "Je" in Greek is for the letter Y in Hebrew.

Yahshua also worked to establish God's personal name in the New Testament.

Hebrews 2:12
He says, “I will declare your name to my brothers and sisters; in the assembly I will sing your praises.”

If this is not true, then show me God's actual personal name in the New Testament.

The best evidence is that his proper name was "y'shua". But because the Galileans always dropped their 'ayins', hence "y'shu," for which in the talmud many Jewish people use as an acronym meaning “may his name be blotted out”. The letters in "YSHU" stood for the sentence, "Yemach Shmo u'Zikro" meaning "may his name be blotted out" (from the scroll of life). According to a Jewish proverb, the worst death is eternal anonymity.

Proceedings: Volume 4 Aḳademyah ha-leʼumit ha-Yiśreʼelit le-madaʻim - 1969 "Perhaps the most significant of these is the passage where instead of the printed 'that certain man' we find 'Jesus the Nazarene — may his name be obliterated' (thus also in a Genizah MS, British Museum, Or. 91842). "

Michael H. Cohen A Friend of All Faiths - Page 42 - 2004 "In Hebrew school, one of my teachers had explained that Yeshu (Hebrew for Jesus), rather than meaning "Saviour," in fact was an acronym that stood for yimach shemo ve-zichrono: "may his name and memory be erased "[/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Yah.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[h=4][FONT=&quot]Exodus 23:21.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Pay attention to him and listen to what he says. Do not rebel against him; he will not forgive your rebellion, since [/FONT][FONT=&quot]my Name is in him.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/h] [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yah is the short form of God’s personal name Yahwah, used about fifty time in the Old Testament.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yah-wah / Yah-shua[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[h=4][FONT=&quot]Psalm 68:4.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Sing to Elohiym, sing praise to His name, extol Him who rides on the clouds [/FONT][FONT=&quot]His name is Yah [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and rejoice before Him. [/FONT][/h] [h=4][FONT=&quot]John 5:43.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I have come in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]my Father's name[/FONT][FONT=&quot], and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him. [/FONT][/h] [FONT=&quot]The best evidence is that his proper name was "y'shua". But Galileans always dropped their 'ayins', hence "y'shu" for which in the talmud many Jewish people use as an acronym meaning “may his name be blotted out”.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The name Jesus is an unknown word that was invented. In the NIV Exhaustive Concordance you will find the name Joshua along with the name Jesus. In English the name Joshua is pronounced Jah/ shoo/ ah. We do know as a matter of fact that “Jah” is for “Yah” in Hebrew and English.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The assignment of the vowels in Hebrew are arbitrary, in order to hide his real name. This is also true of God’s own personal name which is Yahwah. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Orthodox Jews believe that it is their duty to conceal God’s personal name from the public. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So if you wish to use the Messiah’s real name in English that would be “Yahshua.” [/FONT]
[h=4][FONT=&quot]Numbers 13:16[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (Moses gave Hoshea son of Nun the name Joshua.)[/FONT][/h] [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Why did Moses give Hosea the name Joshua? (Yahshua) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I come in the name of Yahwah.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Psalm 118:26[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Blessed is he who comes in the name of (the Lord / Yahwah.) From the house of (the Lord / Yahwah) we bless you. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Matthew 23:39[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of (the Lord / Yahwah.)’”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Luke 13:35[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Look, your house is left to you desolate. I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of (the Lord / Yahwah.)’”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Concealing the name of God[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Concealing the name of God was not only a custom, it was also made a law.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The sages quoted, "This is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations" (Ex. iii. 15). Here the word "le-'olam" (forever) is written defectively, being without the "waw" for the vowel "o," which renders the reading "le-'allem" (to conceal; Ḳid. 71a).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Forty years prior to the destruction of the Temple, the priests ceased to pronounce the Name (Yoma39b). From that time the pronunciation of the Name was prohibited. "Whoever pronounces the Name forfeits his portion in the future world" (Sanh. xi. 1). [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]30 AD to 70 AD.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Abba Saul (2d cent.) condemned the profanation of the Tetragrammaton by classing those "that speak the Name according to its letters," with those who have no part in the future world (Sanh. x. 1); and according to 'Ab. Zarah 17b, one of the martyrs of Hadrian's time, Hananiah b. Teradion, was burned at the stake because he so uttered the Name. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The view that prayer is more effectual if the name of God is pronounced in it as it is written caused the scholars of Kairwan to address a question in the eleventh century to Hai Gaon with reference to the pronunciation of the Shem ha-Meforash, to which he answered that it might not be uttered at all outside the Holy Land (Hai Gaon, "Ṭa'am Zeḳenim," p. 55; see Löw, "Gesammelte Schriften," i. 204).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Because Hebrews dropped their 'ayins', to keep from saying God's name, hence we have "y'shua." Also spelled Yeshua, for which we have in Greek, "Iēsous" and "Isus." These are corruptions of the names that begin with "Yah."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thirteen theophoric names with "Yeho" have corresponding forms where the letters eh have been omitted. There is a theory by Christian Ginsburg that this is due to Hebrew scribes omitting the "h", changing Jeho ([/FONT][FONT=&quot]יְהוֹ[/FONT][FONT=&quot]‎) into Jo ([/FONT][FONT=&quot]יוֹ[/FONT][FONT=&quot]‎), to make the start of "Yeho-" names not sound like an attempt to pronounce the Divine Name.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Theophoric Names:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theophoric_name[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Praise, Exalt, and Proclaim His Name[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Exodus 34:5[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then Yahwah came down in the cloud and stood there with him and proclaimed his name, Yahwah.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 Chronicles 16:8[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Give praise to Yahwah, proclaim his name[/FONT][FONT=&quot]; make known among the nations what he has done.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 34:3[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Glorify Yahwah with me; let us exalt his name together.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 68:4[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sing to God, sing in praise of his name, extol him who rides on the clouds; rejoice before him—his name is Yahwah.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 96:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sing to Yahwah, praise his name[/FONT][FONT=&quot]; proclaim his salvation day after day.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 105:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Give praise to Yahwah, proclaim his name;[/FONT][FONT=&quot] make known among the nations what he has done.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 148:13[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Let them praise the name of Yahwah, for his name alone is exalted; his splendor is above the earth and the heavens.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 12:4[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In that day you will say: “Give praise to Yahwah, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 47:4[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Our Redeemer—Yahwah of Host is his name— is the Holy One of Israel.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 52:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Therefore my people will know my name[/FONT][FONT=&quot]; therefore in that day they will know that it is I who foretold it. Yes, it is I.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Malachi 2:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you do not listen, and if you do not resolve to honor my name,” says Yahwah of Host, “I will send a curse on you[/FONT][FONT=&quot], and I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have already cursed them, because you have not resolved to honor me.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Last Days.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zechariah 13:9[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This third I will put into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are my people,’ and they will say, ‘Yahwah is our God.’”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yahwah reveals His name to Moses
Exodus 3:13-15.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
13 And Moses said to Elohiym, “Suppose I go to the siblings of the Israelites and say to them, 'The Elohiym of your forefathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?”
14 And Elohiym said to Moses, “The Living that Lives. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'The Living has sent me to you.”
15 And Elohiym also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, 'Yahwah, the Elohiym of your forefathers; the Elohiym of Abraham, the Elohiym of Isaac and the Elohiym of Jacob has sent me to you.' That’s my name forever, the name by which I’m to be remembered, from generation to generation.”[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Exodus 6:3[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty[/FONT][FONT=&quot], but by my name Yahwah I did not make myself fully known to them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yahwah
A note on the words hawah and hayah.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Quote from pages 217 and 218 of the Brown-Driver-Briggs. Ref # 3068-69 on page 217.
Brown-Driver-Briggs on page 218 states that, "Many recent scholars explain [/FONT][FONT=&quot]יהוה[/FONT][FONT=&quot]‎ as Hiph. of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]הוה[/FONT][FONT=&quot] equals [/FONT][FONT=&quot]היה[/FONT][FONT=&quot] "

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]הוה[/FONT][FONT=&quot] hawah / HWH is hawah.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]היה[/FONT][FONT=&quot] hayah / HYH is hayah.

Note that the vowels are all " a."
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]יהוה[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Yahwah

The vowels are "a" in the Brown-Driver-Briggs, the NIV Exhaustive Concordance, and the Strong's Exhaustive Concordances. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The name Yahwah is from the Aramaic, not the Hebrew.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]