The Left has become dangerously unhinged.

glorydaz

I do mean dangerous. These out of control haters are fast becoming mobs who will stop at nothing to destroy this country. They are vulgar and proud of it. Where does this evil come from? Blame this on Trump, too, I suppose?

The new tactic is a blatant war on anyone who is not a member of their mob. Danger is here.

Watch the haters zoom in with their personal attacks. :popcorn:

Arthur Brain

I do mean dangerous. These out of control haters are fast becoming mobs who will stop at nothing to destroy this country. They are vulgar and proud of it. Where does this evil come from? Blame this on Trump, too, I suppose?

The new tactic is a blatant war on anyone who is not a member of their mob. Danger is here.

Define what you perceive as "Left" and let's see how it develops from there.

Fair enough?

Arthur Brain

Here in the United States it would be those who support the Democrat party. Those who want open borders, big government, and a lack of patriotism.

That seems rather constrictive. What about those who are cynical of all parties in the US and don't align with your parameters and see some grey areas? It's not unpatriotic to be at odds with the administration is it? After all, plenty have voiced dissension where it comes to former presidents.

glorydaz

That seems rather constrictive.

I prefer the term "basic".

What about those who are cynical of all parties in the US and don't align with your parameters and see some grey areas?

Not included.

It's not unpatriotic to be at odds with the administration is it?

Not included.

After all, plenty have voiced dissension where it comes to former presidents.

As they should.

Arthur Brain

I prefer the term "basic".

Well, in a sense it certainly is although that's hardly a good thing as it's just simplistic labelling and pigeon holing.

Not included.

Why?

Not included.

Again, why? You're the one categorising people as "the left" so what exactly does that mean? Right now the terminology doesn't seem to have any meaning besides "not being included" in certain vague parameters of yours. Can you be more specific as to what constitutes a "leftist" and explain as to why?

As they should.

Several do now with the current administration. That doesn't make anybody a "leftist" by default does it?

glorydaz

Well, in a sense it certainly is although that's hardly a good thing as it's just simplistic labelling and pigeon holing.

Ah, yes. "Simplistic". Shame on me for standing on the most simple and basic of facts. ;)

Why?

Again, why? You're the one categorising people as "the left" so what exactly does that mean? Right now the terminology doesn't seem to have any meaning besides "not being included" in certain vague parameters of yours. Can you be more specific as to what constitutes a "leftist" and explain as to why?

Several do now with the current administration. That doesn't make anybody a "leftist" by default does it?

Back to basics. It's why I didn't bother to elaborate.

"those who support the Democrat party. Those who want open borders, big government, and a lack of patriotism."

1. those who want open borders

2. those who want big government

3. those who lack patriotism (basically those who hate America).

Arthur Brain

Ah, yes. "Simplistic". Shame on me for standing on the most simple and basic of facts. ;)

Pigeon holing people into some biased and subjective label is hardly fact.

Back to basics. It's why I didn't bother to elaborate.

"those who support the Democrat party. Those who want open borders, big government, and a lack of patriotism."

1. those who want open borders

2. those who want big government

3. those who lack patriotism (basically those who hate America).

What do you consider to be "patriotism" or "hating America"? There's plenty of "conservatives" who aren't fans of the current administration and plenty of "liberals" who are in favour of reasonable border controls that don't just let anyone in.

What, really is the point of this thread?

You can't lump people into some silly category GD, not if you're honest at any rate.

glorydaz

What do you consider to be "patriotism" or "hating America"? There's plenty of "conservatives" who aren't fans of the current administration and plenty of "liberals" who are in favour of reasonable border controls that don't just let anyone in.

You can't lump people into some silly category GD, not if you're honest at any rate.

Nevermind, Artie. It must be too simple for you to understand.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Hating America:
False narrative of institutional racism
Transgender equality
Gay marriage
Abortion
Islam
MMA
Patriotism:
Capitalism
Compassion
Freedom
Boxing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

That's how the far-left rolls, without their hatred they have nothing.