The Gospel and the Spirit of Anti-Christ

Robert Pate

Banned
I have been preaching and teaching "The Historical Gospel of Jesus Christ" for over 50 years. I was fortunate enough to be a subscriber to Verdict Publications for about 20 years. Verdict was a world wide publications that was owned and operated by Robert D. Brinsmead. Other Christian scholars from all over the world contributed to the success of Verdict. Verdicts moto was... "The Gospel plus nothing and nothing but the Gospel".

Paul's mission was to take the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the Gentile world. Everywhere that Paul went the Judaizers followed him and persecuted him. Once they left him for dead, 2 Corinthians 11:23-33. Paul's ministry was a ministry of suffering and opposition. Not only did Paul suffer at the hands of the Judaizers he also had physical problems, 2 Corinthians 12:9. Paul traveled over 10,000 miles by foot, donkey and ship for over 20 years. The only reason that Paul was able to do what he did is because Jesus was with him spiritually.

I teach the same Gospel that Paul taught that we are justified by faith alone. We are justified by faith alone, because we are justified by Christ alone. Jesus is God's justifier, Paul wrote, "To declare I say , at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him that believes in Jesus" Romans 3:26. Jesus justifies us by doing for us that which we cannot do for ourselves because we are sinners. Jesus in our name and on our behalf, has fulfilled all of the demands of God's Holy Law. God demands a life of perfect obedience according to his holy law, Jesus in our name and on our behalf has met this requirement.

That was not enough. God's law also demands a perfect sacrifice for our sins and the sins of the whole world. Again, Jesus in our name and on our behalf has victoriously met this demand. Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus God sees us as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10. In Jesus Christ we have been justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30. All that believe this Gospel have ceased from their own works (religion) and have entered into his rest, Hebrews 4:10. If you are still striving to be good enough to be saved you have not entered into his rest and are under God's judgment.

This Gospel is the Gospel of contention. If you are going to believe it and teach it there will be contention and opposition. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the gateway into heaven, all that have faith in Christ and his Gospel have eternal life and are sealed with the Holy Spirit, Ephesians 1:13. They are the bought ones. They have been bought with the blood of Jesus Christ and belong to God. Satan hates this Gospel and hates God's people.