The Fat Lady Sings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi All,

This Is Important Today! I have missed many of you very much indeed. It's been quite a while since I've been here, mostly just to leave PMs. Hi freelight, patrick jane, Grosnick, Sherman, stuu, Lon, 6days, meshak, and so many more of you! How have you been doing?? I had to come back to send my love. I cannot just post in the Chat Box, so I thought I'd make a Thread.

There's so much that I could tell you all, but I digress. I have to keep quiet about certain things, or else I would tell you all. I'd love to tell you, but I can't right now. A note to musterion: It's NOT over until the fat lady sings! Just so you know that I prophesied about the great fires in California years before they happened, because that was what I saw in my Vision about CA. After the great brush fires, I saw a tremendous Earthquake, and then a Great Flood there, and it seemed like L.A./Hollywood even fell into the sea. It could possibly just have been a tsunami, but I highly doubt it. It was like an angel took up a great millstone and threw it into the sea and said, 'Thus, with violence, shall Babylon be thrown down, and be found no more at all.'

The angel explained to me that Hollywood/L.A. was that great City, spiritually akin to ancient Babylon, sharing the same type of evil spirit that was riding on that great beast, which is California. That's why it is written, and 'that woman/whore which thou saw was that Great CITY which reigns over the 'cities/kings' of the Earth.' That angel told me that Hollywood was like ancient Babylon, in spirit, and had prostitutes, not just women, but men also, selling their bodies for money, so that they could get something to eat and possibly have a roof over their heads as often as they could.

And the City drew innocent youth from around the world to her because of promises of fame and fortune. But they get there and find the prices sky high for food and lodging, and are forced to sell their bodies for sex, because they don't have the job skills to instead get work and make money, or else, they just don't want to work a job!

This is very intricate information to go into. Hopefully, you can understand what I am saying here. L.A./Hollywood has great riches and many fine things for sale, almost anything you could want or imagine. And it has whores also, just as Ancient Babylon. Maybe I can explain this better some other time. Hollywood teaches other cities of the world to murder, kill, strangle, stab, etc., lie, cheat, manipulate, war, aliens, theft, use Guns, gain weight, be stuck up and full of yourself, etc. I could go on and on. Even their Commercials misguide others and cause so many to eat a lot more and thus, gain too much weight.

And Hollywood does it through their movies, TV shows, magazines, music, modeling, newspapers and other media. By all of these kings of the Earth, the devil has a field day! The people in other cities try to imitate what they see on this media to try the same things, and the world is in utter chaos and confusion, being misled terribly.

I knew of these things back in 1977. I wrote them in my book's 1st Edition in 1999. If you want to prove to me otherwise, go to my book and read it for yourselves. This message is for everyone here reading it. Go to www.jesusreturningverysoon.com and once there, left-click on the words "Book Copy" on the left hand side of the picture of Jesus coming in the clouds. After you do that, left-click on the words "SKU-text2.pdf" and you will come first to 2 blank pages. They are for autographs and readers' notes, which my publisher put there for such. On the 3rd page, you will see my Title Page. It is called, "What Your Eyes Have Not Seen" by Michael W. Cadry. By the way, you can navigate through these pages using your up and down arrow cursor keys on your keyboard. For some, you use your left and right arrow cursor keys.

Search for the word "Babylon" or "brush fires." That should bring you to the page{s} where I've discussed the Great Historical Brush Fires that have happened in California's Napa Valley, and southern area, including Montecito, L.A. county, etc., in the past few months. The book is only 88 pages long and is double-spaced, short small pages, and quick to read. I've been told that it is a very good book. You can just skim through it or read it on your monitor's screen or else, download it to your computer, or print it out, if you wish.

It is there that I prophecy years before that Northern and Southern California would get Great brush fires, a great Earthquake, and a Tremendous Flood, most likely falling into the ocean. The Fires were as never before in California's History. A sign from God. Much more has happened lately in the Earth which have been Historically Great and Apocryphal, as never ever happening before in the Earth, including Puerto Rico's demise. If they'd quit putting so much emphasis on 'worshiping' Mother Mary instead of more on God and Jesus, the Lord would be fine with it. But they are stuck with doting on Mary. She is a great woman, but worship belongs to God foremost. Jesus would tell you this. He would not say, Praise and worship my Mother! This is craziness and is the same plight as all of the Catholic Churches.

I do know that the Catholics are also Christians and that they love God and Jesus, but they've got to get it together also. Serve and Worship God and sing tender melodies to Him and Jesus!! Quit with your rosaries and putting your knees onto uncomfortable wooden rests, to worship Mary, etc. Ridiculous and awful. And give it up on splashing a bit of 'Holy Water' on your face when you go into the Cathedral. It is useless and stupid. Be baptized with full immersion into a baptismal instead. Do it once and you are baptized in water, period. The face-splashing is useless! I can't explain things much more clearly than that. This is getting long.

Jot down the words on how to get to my book to read about how I wrote to Governor Jerry Brown way back then and I told him of my vision about the plagues that would happen there, but he never wrote me back. I did write also the U.S. Geological Survey and told them about my vision, and they studied the situation. It hit the newspapers a year later after their study that a Superquake would happen in Southern CA, but the people just 'shrugged it off.' Some day, someone will find a copy of my letter to him, a copy of my letter to the U.W. Geological Survey, and most of the past Editions of my book. My website name is the same as my 'Signaure Line' at the end of my posts.

The First Edition of my book is more precise on how man was here also before our own Adam and Eve, when the Lord planted them a garden in Eden. The garden that the Lord planted was also surrounded by other cities, like Nod. etc. The Seventh Edition, which is the most recent, purports that the Earth is only 6,000 or so years old, and that Adam was the first man that God created on Earth. That's what 6days led me to believe instead, but he is wrong in his proclamations and set me on the wrong path for a while there. I'm not going to go into it now. This is waaaay to long. Thanks so much for reading, if you have. You don't know how many hours it has taken me to write this. I have had to find just the right words to explain it all to you.

I'm very pleased that "The Trinity" Thread has surpassed my Creation vs. Evolution thread. It deserves it and is also speaking about something more important that just 'evolution.' The Trinity is a much more superior topic and is Dear to my Heart!! For now, May God Fill Your Hearts with Joy And Love, and I will chat with you later, maybe. Much Love I Send To You!!

Michael

CherubRam

Holy Wood is not the "Great City." In the future a meteor will strike the foot of Italy and sink that nation.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
[MENTION=15141]MichaelCadry[/MENTION] Thread locked for being a callout. Had you not made it a callout I would have left it open. Musty is not interested in engaging you on this. When someone asks to be left alone, please honor their request.

Status
Not open for further replies.