The Evidence of Things:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

It seems to me that today’s modern so called “CHRISTIAN” cannot SEE nor SPEAK the Word of Truth. – What then? – In the wilderness with Jesus, after Jesus was Baptized of John; - Satan could speak the Word, but Christ spoke back to Satan, the Word of Truth. – Could Satan SEE or SPEAK the Spirit of the Word of God, or was it only Jesus, who could speak the Truth? - Many today can read words and quote them as did Satan, however, they cannot see or speak that which is seen or revealed by the Holy Ghost by Faith. --- Hebrews 12:22-23 KJV – “Ye are come unto mount Sion, and UNTO THE CITY OF THE LIVING GOD, THE HEAVENLY JERUSALEM, AND TO AN INNUMERABLE COMPANY OF ANGELS, 23- TO THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY AND CHURCH OF THE FIRSTBORN, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the SPIRITS OF JUST MEN MADE PERFECT”, --&-- John 10:9 KJV – “I am the door: by me IF ANY MAN ENTER IN, HE SHALL BE SAVED, AND SHALL GO –( IN AND OUT )- , and find pasture”. ----- Now, any of you who are wiser than God, show this one that he’s wrong, and cannot see the Truth!

“Faith is the evidence of things NOT SEEN”. --- “THE THINGS NOT SEEN”, are the things of the Spirit, - right? – Therefore, EYESIGHT is the evidence of those things of the world, - right? – If those two truths are right; do you SEE ANGELS by faith, or do you not see Angels because of your lack of Faith?
A lie not believed, is due to Faith, - right? - A lie believed, is due to the absence of Faith, right? --- These things are as simple as seeing and not seeing, but by what do you SEE to walk by; - Faith, or by sight? --- 2 Corinthians 5:5-7 KJV – 5- “Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is GOD, WHO ALSO HATH GIVEN UNTO US THE EARNEST OF THE SPIRIT. 6- Therefore, we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord. 7- ( For WE WALK BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT ). ----- If, “IF” one walks in darkness, does he walk by Faith, SEEING? - And if one walks in the Light, does he walk blinded? – So then; to walk in darkness is to SEE NOTHING! And to walk in the light is to SEE ALL, including ANGELS, that you cannot SEE, and not BELIEVE, when God SPEAKS of them assuredly. --- Hebrews 13:2 KJV – “Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for “THEREBY” SOME HAVE ENTERTAINED ANGELS UNAWARES”. ----- “Thereby” WHAT! – “Entertaining strangers!”.

How good are you smart holy men at guessing? – God can’t look on sin / darkness. God only sees the light by his light, that agrees. If God looks not on darkness, how then can God see the sinner, or hear him? – When God said, “I NEVER KNEW YOU”.--- And again, “I know you not whence ye are”. ----- If you can see God and the Angels, God and the Angels can see you. All having and are in the same LIGHT. - However, the lost are not in the LIGHT and cannot be seen nor can they see. – That’s real tricky isn’t it? - Hard to grasp, or to get your heart around, but you’re wise and can come up with something from the night.

If you do not behold the Father, --- Matthew 18:10 KJV – “In Heaven their Angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven”. ----- WELL! – Angels can’t exist really, because you can’t SEE them, - RIGHT?

Paul – 040511

Status
Not open for further replies.