Stumbling blocks in Paul’s epistle ‘Roman’.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Apostle Peter complained about these in 2peter3-16. As these were stumbling blocks for me too, I have to correct or re-explain them for saving myself , friends and my converts. Perhaps millions have fallen due to these. It is sure to worsen as age is changing and making more and more of its assumptions unreal out of context. Of course these attempts will be different from others’ previous attempts, as my background as a Hindu convert engineer turned theologian and 40year long Indian Muslim evangelizer is far different from others.

In Paul’s time humanity’s thought process was much fallacious due to ignorance and negative types of perceptions. If one takes both darkness and light as real and rival that is fallacy. Light with its weight, speed, manifestation etc. exists, darkness has not any real existence, being without those. By dark we mean deficiency of light in different degrees. Sin is unreal like darkness. Sin is the absence of love expressed in anti-love works of uncontrolled passions. It can be likened to disintegration of a body due to uncontrolled organisms when life has weakened or gone out.

Love integrates everything as its nature is binding. But we fell from love-heaven rebelling against Love-God. So our soul became deadly weak due to lessening of internal binding love. As a result we can’t control our passions and their anti-love and anti-soul works. So sin-works are nothing but negative actions against love due to lack of love-integrity. It leads to soul death as finally soul (personality) disintegrates even here as in mad people. Sin never exists by itself.

Similarly life only exists, death is lack of it. So love-God only exists, hate, devil, sin, death is lack of Love, the God principle. As in the past, now too general people’s thinking remains fallacious in taking negative as positive. Only a few enlightened has achieved correct positive thought process. I also thought such negative way, but now coming to Christ it has been rectified into better positive thinking. Now I shall denote equating real with unreal as ‘darkness fallacy’ which is much in catholic made bible.

Now going through ‘Roman’ epistle, I am pointing and trying to rectify the stumbling fallacies in it.

Roman 1-5, --- We are not saved by the name of Christ, but by him and his principles. There were many people called Christ before him and after. Devil, the pride-spirit can assume that name to destroy many naive too. Name worship is a type of idolatry giving a self-hypnotic peace that debilitates in the long run as all sins do.

Roman 1-17---Profession of verbal faith has now become a smoke screen to follow Devil, the world ruler. If faith doesn’t lead to obedience it is deception. So the word faith must be mentioned together with obedience as faith-obedience. Still people will deceive, but scripture shouldn’t give them chance.

Roman 1-19--- It is blasphemy to tell God becomes angry as Christ tells that anger is sin. When we get corrections from Father-God it is pure love. It is not to be confused with violent Jew-god's killings. Parents correct children (never by mutilation or murder) by such love. But being sinners their corrective love is often mixed with anger. But, it is not so with perfect Love-God. This misstatement encourages our anger, violence and wars.

Roman 2-6---There is no big book of judgment or any forever receding judgment day. Never stars will fall like figs on earth on that day or firmament will disappear before humanity. It was inherited from the ignorant, superstitious Egyptians and Persians. Actually actions of love or hate culture on soul is automatic and instantaneous. We may not see the outward symptoms of this automatic judgment for some time. But then it happens may be unseen by others, but not unfelt inwardly, by increased or decreased internal integrity. After a little time, the resulting soul-strength or weakness becomes apparent to spiritually blind others. So a bloody king may seem to die grandly but sages will see his hell (eternal death) within. Similarly a pauper convict may seem to die wretchedly but sages will see heaven (eternal life) within.

Roman 3-8---It is the darkness-fallacy of fallen humanity. They say “ As there are sinners, so that saints are glorified; As there is Devil, so God is glorified; as there is darkness, so light shines; As there is hell, paradise shines in contrast; etc. Really it is other way round. When we see light we perceive the lack of it in far corners as darkness. Rather when one sins i.e. recedes from love, love-integrity-God diminishes or disappears in him increasing internal turmoil and decreasing peace.

Roman 4-2---If work increases pride, then to believe is doing a great work too, encouraging pride. These haughty professors of faith of different religions are wrecking havoc around. Except love, nothing can curb pride, let alone faith-professors’ idleness for fear of pride.

Roman 4-14---Here Paul contradicts his words in 2-15

Roman 5-4---If suffering could bring patience then hell would be the best place. Only love imparts patience as Paul told elsewhere.

Roman 5-9,10---Blood is an inadequate simile of Christ’s love. Paul was a creature of circumstances. Here Jews’ past false blood-sacrifice of animals forced this simile on him to attract them. We no longer need this wrong simile, as an unreal negative thing like sin-weakness can’t be washed away. But it can be rectified by love-integration-strength as broken health can be cured by care.
Christ’s death, in the sense of cessation of activity, never happened. We can never get a positive thing by a negative unreal thing. So we get life from Christ’s life, never from his nonexistent death. His life of love heals our sin-weakness, never his false death. Our unreal sin-weaknesses can’t die as darkness can’t be killed. It can be healed though by Christ’s love-integration. Giving importance to the so called prophesies of Christ rejected obsolete Old testament has resulted in many such fallacies. Christ is reigning in his own strength, needing no doubtful prophesies.

Roman 5,12-13—This is the greatest stumbling block of catholic made bible that God breeds humanity from defective parents. Then He punishes them most unreasonably. Can that punishment rectify them? If an animal breeder does that he will be broke. Though Paul says the opposite the next line, he is inconsistent in repeating that due to Adam’s rebellion we all are doomed.

In fact all the sages of humanity tell that our souls, created in paradise, sinned there. Indian philosophy tells that our souls were created in paradise by uniting spiritual atoms. But we fell here due to pride generated sins. Actually we all sinned spiritually like Adam and Eve and had to flee our pride degenerated spiritual paradise due to in fight(Indian puran and Rev.12-7-12). Then falling here we searched for our likes and found them in Adam and Eve’s progeny. So we entered their line on our own will. God allowed that for our good to let us see that love-rebellion is suicidal.

But, power hungry churches and states try to degrade-enslave us by suppressing our dignified paradise origin. They say that our soul didn’t originate in spiritual paradise but here on earth. They propose the nasty theory that God creates souls after each human impregnating copulation. Truly they want to degrade us to the level of animals,

But Origen and many higher Christian philosophers resisted that, stating on our divine origin. But emperors more intent on degrading-enslaving subjects tried to force church to accept that nasty blasphemous doctrine. At last emperor Justinian forced the timid unspiritual catholic church by imprisoning pope and putting all under duress. But it is shameful that protestant churches too support that theory. The greatest martyr philosopher and theologian Origen is still anathematized for his humanity’s divine origin view.

Roman 7-7---We, even children and atheists among us, know sin’s soul disintegrating action instantly by sensing the thinning of internal love-bond and the resulting disquiet. For that no law declaration is necessary. Paul also says it in 2-15.

7-20--- We all have scanty love-integrity due to pride-devil inspired love rebellion. So we are all somewhat divided personalities. But as long as we have a semblance of a person we are responsible for the sins of our divided personalities. But when our personality totally breaks apart, as in stark mad one becoming soul dead, we can’t be punished. Then our laws don’t punish those soul-dead mad ones, for punishment becomes useless as that can no longer rectify.

11-19,21---It is saying that God is whimsically unjust. Jews themselves has rejected Love-Father by clinging to Jehovah whom Christ called devil(Jn8-44). Love-Father doesn’t reject even devil (Job). This terrorizing message is unproductive. Terror can restrain, but can’t build up. Only love can. No wonder Jehovah’s tortures and spurious Revelation’s tortures on humanity failed to rectify any positively. The most integrated God can’t have contradictory qualities of love and hate. Any scripture saying that must be rejected to save ourselves to avoid such deadly contradiction in us. Scriptures being inspired work of sinful men, as Paul confessed, can’t be infallible. So Catholics’ reason told that about Peter’s and Tomas’ gospels.

There are many more inconsistencies in it as in all manmade books. But I have tried to rectify major stumbling blocks under Christ’s guidance. After all Paul was an enemy of Christ like us, forced to do his work. Still he contains many unreformed unChristlike elements. Working among ancient superstitious people he had to use their wrong conceptions to bring them to Christ. These are no longer needed.

People may fear that if scripture crumbles their faith will be lost. But instead of living and demanding Christ they have placed dead scriptures in his place to be comfortable. Actually demands of Christ can save us from pride-Devil’s jaws. He can save our faith in him by adequate means. Nothing else can save our faith and us..

Only Christ living today is our true guide in present circumstances always in a flux. Even his long gone apostles’ concepts, idioms and similes are becoming more and more obsolete. Only Christ guided reason is only our guide as by reason Catholics compiled bible rejecting even main apostles’ gospels and epistles.

But Christ will live only with those who obey his demands to preach him among enemies alone, as I am doing as apostles did. When one preaches world he has multitude but preachers of Christ are lonely. Disobedient ones without living Christ have to be satisfied by manmade books, churches, doctrines and flattery-worshipping. Though giving some opium like peace those degenerate finally. There is no alternative to preaching Christ-love near cross, ready for cross.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Roman 1-17---Profession of verbal faith has now become a smoke screen to follow Devil, the world ruler. If faith doesn’t lead to obedience it is deception. So the word faith must be mentioned together with obedience as faith-obedience. Still people will deceive, but scripture shouldn’t give them chance.

godrulz will love your post. Stop perverting the gospel.

One In Christ

This-Thread-is-bad-and-you-should-FEEL-bad.jpg

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
I feel full of grace as living Christ is sending me his grace to make his path straight removing stumbling blocks. Many biblical themes are becoming obsolete and hindrance in these totally changed scientific and civilized times..

Letsargue

I feel full of grace as living Christ is sending me his grace to make his path straight removing stumbling blocks. Many biblical themes are becoming obsolete and hindrance in these totally changed scientific and civilized times..

Maybe you should let the Scriptures DEFINE "Stumblingblock" for you. Maybe then you will understand what they are, and what they are for, and whose some of them are. -- You just invented one and placed it before yourself.

Paul -- 060212

Paulos

Profession of verbal faith has now become a smoke screen to follow Devil, the world ruler. If faith doesn’t lead to obedience it is deception. So the word faith must be mentioned together with obedience as faith-obedience.

You may actually have a point there in light of the following:

Romans 15:18
For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed,

Galatians 5:7
Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth?

Philippians 2:12
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

2 Thessalonians 3:14
And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.

Philemon 1:21
Having confidence in thy obedience I wrote unto thee, knowing that thou wilt also do more than I say.​

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
faith should promote obedience

faith should promote obedience

For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed,

Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.

Having confidence in thy obedience I wrote unto thee, knowing that thou wilt also do more than I say.​

Thank u for these quotes supporting my views. Deliberate devilish deception by 'faith only save" people wrecks much havock arround. They tell that by that motto they are trying to avoid pride, while they promote pride by their faith proclamation. Actually love-works make us humble by putting humbling crosses on us as I had experianced

Letsargue

I'm your stumblingblock, and you're not wise enough to climb over me, - through me, - under me, - around me, or push me out of your way!! -- You cannot prove me wrong, and I prove you wrong with every word that I give you!! Deny that I'm here like all the other cowards, if you can't deal with mine!!

Paul -- 060812

Letsargue

It depends on how you’re using it; -- Faith-obedience, or Command-obedience. But that’s if you want to follow the devil, and it appears that you do, because NEITHER “IS” found in the Words that God said!!! – You’re going to follow anything BUT what God said, like all thy brothers of the “INSPIRER” of signs and lying wonders, your “inspirational wizard and hero”, and lord, --- “WOOOW”!!

Paul – 060812