ECT Spiritual Israel?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Danoh,

You cannot convince anyone who believes "spiritual Israel", even with your video.

All you get is your friends' approval.

It seems that you want to show off your usual "learned" views.

my two cents.

Danoh

Most of the members here seem to believe there is no such thing as Spiritual Israel.

Actually, the opposite is perhaps the case.

The MADs who still post on TOL are what - about a dozen or so?

Along with a few non- Mid-Acts Dispys, here and there - who are even fewer in number.

In contrast to our small number on here, are many many others on here who do not hold to Dispensationalism at all.

Most, if not all of those, will be found to hold that the Body of Christ is spiritual Israel.

Rom. 5:6-8.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Actually, the opposite is perhaps the case.

The MADs who still post on TOL are what - about a dozen or so?

Along with a few non- Mid-Acts Dispys, here and there - who are even fewer in number.

In contrast to our small number on here, are many many others on here who do not hold to Dispensationalism at all.

Most, if not all of those, will be found to hold that the Body of Christ is spiritual Israel.

wow, you believe spiritual Israel?

what a surprise.

Danoh

Danoh,

You cannot convince anyone who believes "spiritual Israel", even with your video.

Lol - what friends? :chuckle:

And the video is more the BASIS of why we do NOT hold the Body of Christ is spiritual Israel.

Personally, I'd rather now how to find spiritual nourishment on my own, then to have to stand around waiting for some one to feed me what I should be believing.

Danoh

Danoh,

It seems that you want to show off your usual "learned" views.

my two cents.

I'll see you your two cents and raise you two rare Buffalo Nickels. :chuckle:

And that 12 minute video was actually about HOW to study a thing out, including this "spiritual Israel" issue.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Did you see what Steko says?

Steko is one of main member here who don't agree on "Spiritual Israel".

Danoh

Did you see what Steko says?

Steko is one of main member here who don't agree on "Spiritual Israel".

Actually, I find that more than just about almost any other MAD on here, he and I agree on much we often don't even go into, or need to.

This one is no exception - we both know what the other meant.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'll see you your two cents and raise you two rare Buffalo Nickels. :chuckle:

And that 12 minute video was actually about HOW to study a thing out, including this "spiritual Israel" issue.

You know most your counter Christians here don't take your advices. All you get is your friends like Steke's approval.

They will see your video.

Not any of us, even if they do, they will not agree and all you say is how ignorant we are.

it is so predictable.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It is much easier to converse with Steko than with you, Danoh.

He does not make vague explanation to express his faith.

I like his honest approach even though I don't agree with most, if not all, of his beliefs.