SP Month Avatars

truthteller86

I love all the new Straight Pride Month avatars, so I thought I'd give the BEL promo a break and join the club with a Straight Pright Pride Month promo...I'm willing to share, beanie? LMOHM? others?...email me.

Hey promo rhymes with...nevermind...it straight pride month, I almost forgot ! :chuckle:

Agape4Robin

truthteller86 said:
I love all the new Straight Pride Month avatars, so I thought I'd give the BEL promo a break and join the club with a Straight Pright Pride Month promo...I'm willing to share, beanie? LMOHM? others?...email me.

Hey promo rhymes with...nevermind...it straight pride month, I almost forgot ! :chuckle:
Where can I get a straight pride avatar like that?!

truthteller86

Wow, all the SPM avatars are awesome :thumb: ! I made a few more if anyone is interested, they're attached below (rt mouse click on image to save)...If you would like an animated custom SPM avatar (or non SPM) and don't have the means, send me the idea and I'll make it for you.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:BRAVO: Very good, truthteller! If I didn't like mine, I'd switch. I may have an idea later for you.

truthteller86

dRock said:
what do you use to make them?
1st - Start with a photo editing program, like Ulead Photoimpact or Photoshop or other.
2nd - create a new image: file size 100 x 100
3rd - create each individual frame and "save as" a .gif, but LIMIT the filesize to 1kb. (since the avatar file size limit is 100x100 & 19k)...so you could use up to 19 frames for your .gif if each frame was only 1k.
4th - Use an animated .gif creator program (built in or other)...I use a very simple and small program called "unFREEZ" that you can download for free HERE :geek:

truthteller86

dRock said:
alright....i tried it out with my fav band logo...nice beginning, don'tcha think?
Not bad drock! Glad my instructions actually worked...keep it up and see what you can come up... :thumb:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
I recommend the Gimp. It can edit photos and make animated .gifs, plus it's free and open source.

sentientsynth

Straight Pride month is really really cool. I just hope that it doesn't start resembling anything like Bash Homo month. (Not that I'm against stigmatizing homosexuality. I just want our focus to be positive, focusing on the joys of heterosexuality.)

SS

dRock

I finally got around to my SP month avatar....thanks to help from Truth. I know it is kinda cheap..but it conveys the point...

...oh well, maybe i'll get better at this for White Pride Month (Knight we need to talk about this one...it'll be big, I tell ya, BIG!!!)

truthteller86

dRock said:
I finally got around to my SP month avatar....thanks to help from Truth. I know it is kinda cheap..but it conveys the point...
Not bad drock...what's with the big check mark though? Just aesthetically curious... :p