ECT Smith Wigglesworth

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
About Smithy.--

Readers need to get a hold of his testimony and see how he preached for some 40 years before he was baptized in the Holy Spirit.

His wife would not sit on the pulpit with him after that, but eventually gave in.

She had said to the lord as she sat watching him preach -

"what have you done with my smithy"

Smithy had fought tooth and nail against having the experience.

He eventually wanted the experience of power of the Holy Spirit but without the tongues and certainly not through a woman, heaven forbid.

The Lord insisted it be both.

He got it.

If you want to read about him being healed through a woman and a little man who sat on him, and how God raising the dead through him, then get down to the bookshop.

His works have been witnessed by thousands.

Another good book is about Rees Howells.

LA

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
About Smithy.--

Readers need to get a hold of his testimony and see how he preached for some 40 years before he was baptized in the Holy Spirit.

His wife would not sit on the pulpit with him after that, but eventually gave in.

He eventually wanted the experience of power of the Holy Spirit but without the tongues and certainly not through a woman, heaven forbid.

He got it.

If you want to read about him being healed through a woman and a little man who sat on him, and how God raising the dead through him, then get down to the bookshop.

LA

maybe so, but the same can be said of Edgar Cayce. research that. seriously. like reading a book about him, instead of summarizations

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
go off and preach to yourself LA. you are a cancer to TOL - :loser: - people are unbelievers because they don't follow and idolize Smitty or whatever his name is ? go to bed old lady :loser::cloud9:

Why did you neg rep me and say I spoke spiteful and evil when you said I am a cancer on TOL?

Are you ill?

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Unbeliever 2.

Name 5 'so called' witnesses to this Authors assertion
that God used him to raise the dead?? Provide some
E-mail addresses/phone numbers and addresses?

Since you admit there are "thousands" of witnesses of
the dead being raised; I'm only asking for "5" testimonies
that's not asking much, is it?

oatmeal

About Smithy.--

He got it.

LA

An outstanding believer and disciple

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Year's ago Benny Hinn admitting that someone was raised
from the dead at some event. He said that, it was true! Yet,
when asked later, he admitted that, he didn't actually see it
but, someone mentioned it! Some people have testified to,
having been abducted by UFOs and that, little "grey creatures"
performed procedures on them! Others have reported
seeing "Big Foot!" And, yet others stating they saw the
"Loch-Ness Monster!"

My own Sister said she saw a walking skeleton outside her
bedroom window when she was about 5 year's old or so!
If you're "naive" enough to believe every "fairy story"
that you read or hear about, more power to ya!!

Some people will believe almost anything they hear?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why did you neg rep me and say I spoke spiteful and evil when you said I am a cancer on TOL?

Are you ill?

LA

You have to admit though; you are TOLs resident "Nostradamus?"
After all you have made predictions that didn't quite come to
fruition! Such as your prediction a while back that, I would be
decapitated! And, another time you predicted that another poster
would be shot full of arrows by some sort of "Archer!" What do
you predict about the year "2015?" How many posters on TOL
will meet with horrendous ends?

oatmeal

Are you a believer in Godzilla, King Kong, Rodan the Flying
Monster, and the Incredible Shrinking Man?

I believe that Moses parted the Red Sea, that he put the ten plagues on Egypt, that God told him what to write down, that Joshua told the sun to stop in the sky and it did, that Hezekiah saw the earth reverse rotation for ten degrees, that Samson took out 1000 Philistines with the jawbone of a donkey, that Naaman was healed of leprosy, that the Shunamite woman's son was raised from the dead by the prophet, that Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego was protected from the fire by God.

That Jesus healed people and raised some from the dead, and cast out devils and that the twelve did miraculous works as did the seventy and that Peter and John healed the lame man and that people who put themselves in the shadow of Peter were healed and that Ananias healed Saul of Tarsus of blindness and the Philip did miracles in Samaria and that Paul healed the sick and raised the dead and spoke in tongues

Why don't you believe?

Don't know how?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have to admit though; you are TOLs resident "Nostradamus?"
After all you have made predictions that didn't quite come to
fruition! Such as your prediction a while back that, I would be
decapitated! And, another time you predicted that another poster
would be shot full of arrows by some sort of "Archer!" What do
you predict about the year "2015?" How many posters on TOL
will meet with horrendous ends?

Pro 18:7 A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I believe that Moses parted the Red Sea, that he put the ten plagues on Egypt, that God told him what to write down, that Joshua told the sun to stop in the sky and it did, that Hezekiah saw the earth reverse rotation for ten degrees, that Samson took out 1000 Philistines with the jawbone of a donkey, that Naaman was healed of leprosy, that the Shunamite woman's son was raised from the dead by the prophet, that Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego was protected from the fire by God.

That Jesus healed people and raised some from the dead, and cast out devils and that the twelve did miraculous works as did the seventy and that Peter and John healed the lame man and that people who put themselves in the shadow of Peter were healed and that Ananias healed Saul of Tarsus of blindness and the Philip did miracles in Samaria and that Paul healed the sick and raised the dead and spoke in tongues

Why don't you believe?

Don't know how?

The Bible, I believe! Hoaxsters, I don't! That's where "true discernment" comes into play!

Cross Reference

D.L. Moody, R.A. Torrey, Oswald Chambers, etal, who had recognized the need in their lives ,pursued and received the baptism of Jesus Christ; whose ministries essentially took off to produce what God had intended by their witness; laying down of their lives for the cause of Christ. The Bible also says that in the end times, scoffers would arise, those of willful ignorance. So, “Look, you scoffers, be astounded and perish; for I am doing a work in your days, a work that you will not believe, even if one tells it to you.” Acts 13:41 (ESV)

Denial by scoffers is to be expected especially when they make their silly, unlearned, demands that reinforces the words of Jesus when in the account of the rich man and Lazarus, he had this to say to the rich man man: ". . . . If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead" Luke 16:31 (KJV)