SATAN'S BODY:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

This is about the antichrists, and some of us know that the antichrist denies the Truth / Light / Christ. They are those who will not hear the Truth, or speak the Truth in Truth. Now, that may be a little confusing. So let’s look at the Devil / Satan from the Word, (we know the devil won’t hear, and will rebel).
Some of you have studied the Word to some degree, so I shouldn’t have to give a lot of Scriptures that you already should know. However, feel free to rebel.
Jesus, after the baptism of John, went into the wilderness for forty days and after forty day of hunger, there he was confronted by Satan. – Satan said, “Turn these stones into bread”. Jesus turned and said, “No, we don’t LIVE on bread, but EVERY WORD OF GOD. – The devil couldn’t accept that, so the devil set Jesus on a very high place and said of GOD, “You shall be in the hands of God, so leap from here and his Angels will protect you”. (OOHH How true) However, Jesus also spoke from God saying, “Thou shall not tempt God”, (OOHH How true).The Devil couldn’t accept that, so the devil again set Jesus on another very high place and showed Jesus all the glory of the world, and SAID, “It’s all mine and I shall give it thee, if you will worship ME”. Jesus said to him, “NO, it is written again, “We shall worship God, and serve him”. Matthew 4:1-11 KJV –

Notice: Satan used the Word of God to attempt to dupe Jesus, and Jesus used the Word of God to DEFEND HIMSELF, and Jesus was defended. (Jesus wasn’t decked out with the whole armor of God though, NAAHHHH). Jesus didn’t fight the Devil with the Word of God, against the Word of God, NAAHHHH. - Jesus was confronted with the Word of God being used by the Devil wrongly. May I say that again? - “Jesus was confronted with the Word of God being used by the Devil, -- WRONGLY”. - Now the point of all this IS:

We, the Christians hear the Word of God taught by, GUESS WHOOO, all the time. No, not Satan / the Devil personally. You’ve heard the phrase; “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. --- for he is a liar, and the father of it”. – Don’t tell me that if you use the Word of God and misapply it, that is lying; don’t tell me thAaat ~~.
We hear thAaat~~ all the time. Someone is misapplying the Word of God; they all can’t be TRUE. The Churches of Christ say one thing from the Word of God, and the Baptists say, “No, it’s a different way, it’s like God says”, and the Catholics say, No, it’s this way, the way God said it, and the Mormons say, NO, it’s this way, the way God says it. - WOOOW! - Looks like someone in there somewhere is the devil’s children talking.

Antichrist? – Prochrist? “They worship and honor me with their mouth, but their HEARTS are in hell”. NOOO!

Folks! There are only two, only TWO, God and Satan, that’s all there are, nothing else, either the Truth or the Lie distorting the Truth. A LIE is only the distortion of the TRUTH, and Satan is only the distortion of GOD.

In old times, there was no such thing as Spirit, as we know it today. God has always been SPIRIT, but he was the only spirit that was spiritual. All else was carnal. Even in Jesus’ time, a spirit was a thing that walked around like the Devil did. Thoughts are the Spirits that were cast out of those who had the evil thoughts. That’s how simple things really are. - Spirit is Thought, or Thought is Spirit. “Be renewed in the SPIRIT of your mind”, and, “THINK on these things”. You may misapply the truth here and forever teach that SPIRIT is something else, that’s up to you. If God said, “His thoughts are higher than yours”; what is he saying also? - “His SPIRIT is higher”.

There are only two BODIES (Let’s go by the Word now), Bodies / Families / Houses / Churches / Truths / Light or Darkness / G-O-D-S. - God of that world and the God of the NEW WORLD.

The Body of Satan is made of many members. The Body of Christ is made of many members. They are both of God, the Dark side of God or the LIGHT side of God. In other words; “THE TRUTH OR THE LIE”. A lie is just the misuse of the Word of God. Look around and SEE the misuse and by whom. - ME?

How does anyone get into the wrong body / Satan? How does anyone get out of the Darkness, and into Christ? There are ONLY two places; in and outside of Christ. Let’s see someone twist this all around and just say nasty stuff and misuse the Truth to further some false doctrine. Again, what makes me wrong and some of you right? Why and what makes me wrong? Show us from the Word of God, as the Word of God is intended to be used. not misused.
Atheism is the misuse of the Word of God; they have no other choice, along with the false Prophets / Antichrists.
Peace.

Paul –110209

koban

Someone is misapplying the Word of God; they all can’t be TRUE. The Churches of Christ say one thing from the Word of God, and the Baptists say, “No, it’s a different way, it’s like God says”, and the Catholics say, No, it’s this way, the way God said it, and the Mormons say, NO, it’s this way, the way God says it. - WOOOW! - Looks like someone in there somewhere is the devil’s children talking.

...and Letsargue says "No, it's this way, the way God says it. WOOOW!"

What makes you any different from those you discount?

Letsargue

...and Letsargue says "No, it's this way, the way God says it. WOOOW!"

What makes you any different from those you discount?

Hay, I'm here with all my fighting gear, The Sword, Shield, and all. ready to fight; back here in the back alleys of the battle field.
However, it looks like you're the only one who has the brass to step out and deliver the first blow. GOOD FOR YOU! You're not a coward.

When I say, "That's what God said"; it looks like no one can challenge it, or they're too afraid of being beheaded by my Sword / The Word of God, I think.

You said yourself, they may be afraid of me, and I agree. HHAA, It's a joke how all the great preachers and schollars here only confrunt their own buddies and not their enemies, and I am the enemy of false doctrine. So lets have at it, bring on the War between the warriors of the GODS.
Peace.

Paul -- 110309

Letsargue

Nah - I got laundry to do.

Stick around and I'll clean your laundry, your plow, and your clock. You're not afraid of that are you? The rest are.

Looks like everyone else are afraid to do what the Lord said, FIGHT!
Peace.

Paul -- 110409

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
is this about the antichrist?

then why don't you use John's definition since he coined the word?

it is he who denies the Father and the Son

how can you make it into something else?

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Perhaps there's another reason that people aren't too interested in engaging you, Paul.

Letsargue

is this about the antichrist?

then why don't you use John's definition since he coined the word?

it is he who denies the Father and the Son

how can you make it into something else?

Christ coined the phrase!. Other Apostles were told, or given to write about the antichrists, and THE Antichrist as well, and they did. What they wrote is also Truth.

1 John 2:18 KJV – “Antichrist shall come, even now are THERE MANY ANTICHRISTS”.

An Antichrist is: - Matthew 12:30 KJV – “He that is not with me is against me”. There are MANY NOW also. If you cannot take what Christ said and do his will, and always scoff at what the Word of God says, then you or who ever are also ANTICHRISTS, with an “S”.
Peace.

Paul – 110409

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Christ coined the phrase!. Other Apostles were told, or given to write about the antichrists, and THE Antichrist as well, and they did. What they wrote is also Truth.

1 John 2:18 KJV – “Antichrist shall come, even now are THERE MANY ANTICHRISTS”.

An Antichrist is: - Matthew 12:30 KJV – “He that is not with me is against me”. There are MANY NOW also. If you cannot take what Christ said and do his will, and always scoff at what the Word of God says, then you or who ever are also ANTICHRISTS, with an “S”.
Peace.

Paul – 110409

where does Jesus use the word antichrist?

Letsargue

Perhaps there's another reason that people aren't too interested in engaging you, Paul.

There is only one reason why anyone will not stand up and fight for their “CHRIST”, that is, that they are of that group that is called the Antichrists. A Christian will always stand up and fight for Jesus Christ, the way he has ordained.
Ephesians 6:11-13 KJV – 11 “PUT ON THE WHOLE ARMOUR OF GOD, that ye may be able to STAND AGAINST THE WILES of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against PRINCIPALITIES, against powers, against the rulers of the DARKNESS OF THIS WORLD, against SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, THAT YE MAY BE ABLE TO WITHSTAND IN THE EVIL DAY, AND HAVING DONE ALL, TO STAND”.
This is not that evil day? - Those are not the antichrist? - Well, join them, if you want to be on their side. There are only two sides. – Matthew 12:30 KJV.
Peace.

Paul – 110409

Letsargue

where does Jesus use the word antichrist?

If an Apostles used the phrase “ANTICHRIST”, it had to be HE / Christ that inspired them with it. - John 16:15 KJV – “He shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you”.
Peace.

Paul – 110409

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
If an Apostles used the phrase “ANTICHRIST”, it had to be HE / Christ that inspired them with it. - John 16:15 KJV – “He shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you”.
Peace.

Paul – 110409

then why didn't the others use the word antichrist?

Letsargue

then why didn't the others use the word antichrist?

The phrase “antichrists” is just one way to describe the lost, false Prophet, a Liar, the unbeliever, or the infidel, or just the murderer. Or some one who just say there is no God in their heart, or with their mouth. They are all against Christ. The rest do teach about and against the antichrists.

Most people don’t know that they are of that group; listen to them. If two people are arguing about Bible doctrine, one must be antichrist or both are. Only the true Christian is not antichrist.

Every one is either for Christ, or he is against Christ. "Anticrist", is not a magic word.
Peace.

Paul – 110409

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul,
Are you saying that if one is wrong on ANY bible doctrine, then he is antichrist? That seems to be what you're implying.

Thanks,
Randy

Letsargue

Paul,
Are you saying that if one is wrong on ANY bible doctrine, then he is antichrist? That seems to be what you're implying.

Thanks,
Randy

How can you say other-wise? It was the same under the Old Law. If they failed in only one point, they were guilty of all.
The point is, there are hundreds of doctrines of God and Christ. They all form “THE WORD”, not a bunch of words. False Doctrine is False Doctrine. So let me state one point. “Moses had a brother, named Aaron”. If you teach that Aaron was not the brother of Moses, you are calling God a liar. Maybe not anywhere else; but there, to you God lied every where it says that Aaron is Moses’ brother. Therefore, you would be lost / against what is said by Christ, being an antichrist.
Peace.

Paul – 110409

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
The phrase “antichrists” is just one way to describe the lost, false Prophet, a Liar, the unbeliever, or the infidel, or just the murderer. Or some one who just say there is no God in their heart, or with their mouth. They are all against Christ. The rest do teach about and against the antichrists.

Most people don’t know that they are of that group; listen to them. If two people are arguing about Bible doctrine, one must be antichrist or both are. Only the true Christian is not antichrist.

Every one is either for Christ, or he is against Christ. "Anticrist", is not a magic word.
Peace.

Paul – 110409

John is the only one to use the word antichrist

John said who was an antichrist

how can you give this word another meaning?

Letsargue

John is the only one to use the word antichrist

John said who was an antichrist

how can you give this word another meaning?

1 John 2:18 KJV
1 John 2:22 KJV
1 John 4:3 KJV
2 John 1:7 KJV

Antichrist means, anti Christ, or anti God, or anti Christian, or anti Word of God.

Antichrist is not a title of a person, antichrist points out that the person is against Christ. All those who are against Christ, make up the body of “THE ANTICHRIST” / Satan. It’s the same as Christians make up the Body of Christ. Christ only means the, “ANOINTED”.
Peace.

Paul – 110409

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
1 John 2:18 KJV
1 John 2:22 KJV
1 John 4:3 KJV
2 John 1:7 KJV

Antichrist means, anti Christ, or anti God, or anti Christian, or anti Word of God.

Antichrist is not a title of a person, antichrist points out that the person is against Christ. All those who are against Christ, make up the body of “THE ANTICHRIST” / Satan. It’s the same as Christians make up the Body of Christ. Christ only means the, “ANOINTED”.
Peace.

Paul – 110409

1 John 2:22 (New International Version)

22Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.

Letsargue

1 John 2:22 (New International Version)

22Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.

If you read this thread and the Scriptures, they both teach that all the Lost, regardless of the sin, they all deny Christ in their Heart. Maybe not with their mouth and lips, but deny him in their hearts. All the lost make up the Body of Satan, He is the ANTICHRIST, and all who is his children are the same as he.
Matthew 15:8-9 KJV – 8- This people draweth NIGH UNTO ME WITH THEIR MOUTH , AND HONOURETH ME WITH THEIR LIPS; but their HEART IS FAR FROM ME.
9- But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men”.
That means that they don’t really believe that there is a Christ.
Peace.

Paul – 110409

Status
Not open for further replies.