San Diego Christians Stop Gay Pride Week

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(JHR) For the first time in ten years, the San Diego City Council failed to approve a proclaimation to declare a Gay Pride Week in America's seventh largest city. Truly it was an historical undertaking by James Hartline, publisher of The James Hartline Report and all of his faithful readers. Partnering with Pastor Leo Giovinetti and Mission Valley Christian Fellowship, the largest homeless church in the United States, Hartline and fifty Christian acitivists from a multitude of various churches in San Diego, flooded the city council chambers on Monday, July 25, 2005 to speak out against the city honoring the area's largest homosexual event.

Hartline, Pastor Giovinetti and the other Christians in attendance faced stiff opposition. The council voted on a 6-0 vote to make Toni Atkins, a practicing lesbian and strong abortion advocate, Deputy Mayor where she will fill in as Mayor until a new one is chosen in approximately four months. Additionally, there was a large contingent of gay activists present during the council meeting in support of lesbian councilwoman Atkins.

It was Councilwoman Atkins who had originally placed on the council docket for a vote, the city proclaimation declaring San Diego Gay Pride Week. If passed by 5 of the 6 remaining council members, the item would have caused the entire San Diego citizenry to embrace one of the most filthy weekends in the United States. This year's Gay Pride Week has run into a firestorm of controversy. One month ago, The James Hartline Report broke the story that two dangerous, registered pedophiles were working as volunteer staff with the Gay Pride Organization, in violation of federal law. As a result of Hartline's efforts, every media outlet in San Diego is now reporting on the pedophile situation that is intertwined with the Gay Pride events.

Due to pressure put on the council behind the scenes, it became apparent to Gay Pride supporter Councilwoman Atkins, that she did not have the votes to pass the resolution, and yesterday pulled the item from the docket. Thus, in a major blow to the designs of gay activists to push America's seventh largest city into a forced partnership with the event, the city will not be endorsing their event for the first time in over a decade. Unfortunately, Gay Pride organizers have still not removed the pedophiles from the event.

Yesterday, Hartline was interviewed by several media outlets, including NBC 7/39 news about the consequences of allowing the Gay Pride festival and its pedophile volunteers to degrade the city of San Diego (http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/4768148/detail.html). You can also watch the NBC news clip regarding the council meeting and lesbian Councilwoman Atkins' degrading remarks about Hartline and his efforts by going to the "Feedroom Video" at the left bottom side of www.nbcsandiego.com/index.html).

Both Pastor Leo Giovinetti, host of Real Life Radio (http://www.realliferadio.org/index.php), and Hartline addressed the City Council yesterday to loud applause by the packed chambers. Atkins responded to the opposition to the Gay Pride event, by ignoring the pedophile problem and inviting all of her council colleagues to join her at the Gay Pride Festival. This brought a chorus of boos from the crowd.

For Hartline, it has been a long battle to finally stop the city council from officially embracing the Gay Pride Festival and parade. Last year, only Hartline, and two other Christian activists, Allyson Smith and Phil Magnan, showed up to oppose the docketed resolution item to endorse Gay Youth Pride. At that meeting, thirty of the most powerful homosexual and lesbian leaders in San Diego showed up to counter Hartline, and the council voted 7-0 to declare San Diego "Gay Youth Pride Day". Since that black day, Hartline has worked non-stop in a battle to overthrow the Gay Agenda in San Diego. This year, four of those that voted last year for the Gay Youth Pride proclaimation have been removed from office: Mayor Murphy has resigned, Councilmember Charles Lewis mysteriously died at 37 years of age, and Councilmen Michael Zucchet and Ralph Inzunza have resigned after being convicted for taking bribes from Cheetah's Strip Club.

There is clearly a spiritual revival underway in San Diego. Signs of revival are always first indicated by light shining into the darkness that the darkness might be exposed and be dealt with. Revival also requires men and women of great, and unwavering courage, who are willing to set aside their own agendas in life to pursue the Kingdom of God. Never was that unwavering courage and committment more personified, than yesterday, when fifty Christians joined Hartline and Giovinetti at the Council Chamber to seize their historic victory. In the midst of summer in California, when most will be vacationing, those devoted servants of a higher calling, took their stand and did great exploits in the Name of their God.
This Breaking News Story Was Brought To You By Your Favorite Christian News Service, The James Hartline Report, Reporting Live From The Frontlines Of The Culture War.

James Hartline, Publisher
The James Hartline Report
Educating The Church
Fighting For Our Generation

Last edited:
C

cattyfan

It would seem James Hartline is affected by Bob Dole syndrome, speaking of himself in the third person.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
cattyfan said:
It would seem James Hartline is affected by Bob Dole syndrome, speaking of himself in the third person.
Tis the by-product of writing your own press releases. :)

The Berean

Knight,

Is there any way I can give some well deserved rep points to the city of San Diego? Also, we should start up a "Straight Pride" week here at TOL? What do you think?

The Berean

C

cattyfan

The Berean said:
Knight,

Is there any way I can give some well deserved rep points to the city of San Diego? Also, we should start up a "Straight Pride" week here at TOL? What do you think?

The Berean

October is Straight Pride month on TOL

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
cattyfan said:
October is Straight Pride month on TOL

A whole month?? :cloud9:

C

cattyfan

Poly said:
A whole month?? :cloud9:

Isn't that what we did last year? I think we should rename it though

"Nice to be Normal"
"Happy to be Hetero"

something like that...

:straight:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
cattyfan said:
Isn't that what we did last year?

I thought it was a week but I could be mistaken. I'm probably thinking of friendship week.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
... Atkins responded to the opposition to the Gay Pride event, by ignoring the pedophile problem and inviting all of her council colleagues to join her at the Gay Pride Festival. ...

For Hartline, it has been a long battle to finally stop the city council from officially embracing the Gay Pride Festival and parade. Last year, only Hartline, and two other Christian activists, Allyson Smith and Phil Magnan, showed up to oppose the docketed resolution item to endorse Gay Youth Pride. At that meeting, thirty of the most powerful homosexual and lesbian leaders in San Diego showed up to counter Hartline, and the council voted 7-0 to declare San Diego "Gay Youth Pride Day". Since that black day, Hartline has worked non-stop in a battle to overthrow the Gay Agenda in San Diego. This year, four of those that voted last year for the Gay Youth Pride proclaimation have been removed from office:...

I'm glad those 4 perverts are off the council now. Openly embracing child rapists isn't doing much to advance their "cause". And they wonder why families are fleeing.

Aimiel

Families have fled San Francisco in record numbers, and their real estate market and business are feeling the crunch. San Diego doesn't want the same thing to happen to them. I'm glad that Cincinnati City Council has never approved of any queer activities, and continues to do well in this regard, but, thank God for San Diego's backbone. :thumb:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
the Sibbie said:
So does this mean that the Gay Pride Festival will still go on, only it is not being endorsed by the city now?
That's what I got from the story! The interim Mayor certainly endoses it!

Rimi

This reminds me of the website by Curtis Kekoa. Pics of the homo parade in Denver, such disgusting behavior in public, and all those children exposed to it. Creepy.

stevemacuk

Straight as a Rule

Straight as a Rule

It has always amazed me to think,...

How seldom one ever hears about homosexuals & lesbians even getting the point,...

...i.e. that they wouldn't even exist
if their parents had not been NATURAL HETROSEXUALS, practicing STRAIGHT SEX !!!!

That through the Natural (reproductive) Law of God, they were given an opportunity to realise this gift of life,... to re-align their derranged psychosis with the gender of their physical form.

These sad, confused people seriously need some (spiritual) orientation,... and I don't mean bring on the GAY CLERGY.
( Whom should be removed from church services )

I think it an afront to both MAN & God to accept the PUBLIC DISPLAY of this dysfunctional behaviour. Tolerance is one thing,.. but these marches are a blatant provocation & display of sexual perversion.

Steve Mac

stevemacuk

I'm Holy-Hetro,... aren't YOU???

I'm Holy-Hetro,... aren't YOU???

cattyfan said:
Isn't that what we did last year? I think we should rename it though

"Nice to be Normal"
"Happy to be Hetero"

something like that...

:straight:

How's about 'T'-Shirts:

CAPTION: "I'm HOLY- HETRO",...