ECT RHERE IS ONLY ONE BAPTISM ARE YOU SURE ??

DAN P

Hi to all and I do believe that there is ONLY ONE BAPTISM in the Dispensation of the Grace of God !!

But I see that when persons are SAVED by the MYSTERY each person is Baptize 5 TIMES !!

When reading Eph 4:5 we see that there is only ONE BAPTIZER !!

I do not INCLUDE , but only the letters written by Paul !

This BAPTISM is not WATER !!

What say you ??

dan p

Last edited:

DAN P

Hi and the reply to the OP !!

#1 The first Baptism for the saved is in 1 Cor 12:15 where all saved are BAPTIZO / PLACED into the B O C !!

#2 , The second BAPTIZO / PLACED is found in Gal 3:27 where all believers are BAPTIZED /PLACE INTO Christ !!

#3 , The third one is in Rom 6:3 , where all believers are BAPRIZO / PLACED into His death !!

#4 The fourth on is in Rom 6:4 , where all believers are BAPTIZO/ PLACEED into His resurrection !!

#5 , Th fifth one is in Col 2:12 , where we BAPTIZO /PLACED TOGETHER WITH Him !!

The last is the who does the BAPTIMA / BAPTIZING , the Holy Spirit , in Eph 4:5 !!

These BAPTIZO just happen ONLY in the DISPENSATION of thr GRACE of God and never written by Jesus or the 12 apostles !!

dan p

DAN P

Hi and there is another baptizo , and that is in 1 Cor 12:3 and there are 4 Greek verbs here and that 4 th verb is SAY no one can say that Jesus is LORD , BUT BY Holy Spirit and this happens at the time of salvation !!

Remember that Paul was the PATTERN of how people are saved in the DISPENSATION of thr Grace of God , 1 Tim 1:15 and 1 Tim 1:16 , so who can saY how Paul was SAVED ??

I just gave you the answer !!

Jews and Gentiles are NOT saved as one OP has been written !!

This PATTERN refers to Gentiles BUT Jews can be saved if they believe the Gospel that Paul taught !

dan p

Last edited:

turbosixx

Hi to all and I do believe that there is ONLY ONE BAPTISM in the Dispensation of the Grace of God !!

But I see that when persons are SAVED by the MYSTERY each person is Baptize 5 TIMES !!

What say you ??

dan p

You weren't getting any response to this so I thought I would chime in.

Ok, so you're saying there's multiple baptisms but ONE baptizer.
Here Paul said he was the baptizer.
1 Cor. 1:16 Now I did baptize also the household of Stephanas;
If there is one baptizer in the Dispensation of Grace given to Paul and he baptized people, then Paul is the one baptizer.

Paul didn't say there is one BAPTIZER. If he did, would you please point out the verse.
Here is what Paul said.
Eph. 4:5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism,
Paul is the one who said there is ONE baptism, not ONE baptizer. Why are you changing his words?

Last edited:

DAN P

If there is one baptizer in the Dispensation of Grace given to Paul and he baptized people, then Paul is the one baptizer.

Paul didn't say there is one BAPTIZER. If he did, would you please point out the verse.
Here is what Paul said.
Paul is the one who said there is ONE baptism, not ONE baptizer. Why are you changing his words?

Hi and I know that I am alone here , but never discouraged ?

If you look at what the WORD BAPRIZO IS NOT IN THE gREEK TEXT in Eph 4:5 !!

This is just one reason I am not KJV-ONLY !!

The Greek word in Eph 4:5 is the Greek word BAPTISMA and NOT BAPTIZO !!

When Paul is acused of Baptizing is it Water or was it the Baptizing them by the POWER of Holy Spirit as in Acts 19:4 and then Paul LAID his hands on them and the 12 RECEIVED the POWER to speak in TONGUES and to PROPHESIED !!

Acts ans 1 Cor are very disiffuct to explain as you can see !!

dan p

turbosixx

If you look at what the WORD BAPRIZO IS NOT IN THE gREEK TEXT in Eph 4:5 !!

This is just one reason I am not KJV-ONLY !!

The Greek word in Eph 4:5 is the Greek word BAPTISMA and NOT BAPTIZO !!

dan p

Are you saying baptisma is not the same thing as baptizo, one being the noun form and the other being the verb form?

Last edited:

DAN P

Are you saying baptisma is not the same thing as baptizo, one being the noun form and the other being the verb form?

Hi and that is right !!

In Eph 4:5 , where the KJV translated it BAPTISM is in the Greek text BAPTISMA and is a Neuter Noun !!

And I just checked Rom 6:4 and the Greek word is also written BAPTISMA an Masculine Noun , how about that !!

Thanks for a clue , to see how BAPTIZO is used and BAPTISM is very complicated and the WATER BAPRISM people are clueless , I would say !!

dan p

DAN P

Here is what Paul said.

Hi , and in 1 Cor 1:16 BAPTIZO is a verb and most believers have no clue as to what BAPRIZO really means !

The LEFTY'S are the most blind , BUT I have been booted off a DISPENSATIONAL site because I did nlot believe in WATER BAPTISM !!

BAPTISM by Paul is like looking at a DIAMOND with it;s many FACETS of BAPTIZO and only ther Holy Spirit is BAPTIZING today as the DIAMOLND is ONE , yet with it's many FACETS !!

When I was sleeping a week ago , those many verses , kept me awake , that night and the MOST important lone is when you are saved as Paul was , when Paul said in Acts 9:6 Lord , what will you wish me to do BECAUSE no one call Jesus LORD but by the Holy Spirit and that was HOW Paul was saved !!

There is a good explanation as to why the Greek word BAPTISMA is used in Rom 6:4 an why is it used ?

dan p

Last edited:

Wick Stick

What say you ??

dan p
I want to respond to what you're saying, but I can't get past your (lack of) grammar. Did you never learn to read and write?

Bold or italics are used to add emphasis. Randomly capitalizing certain words conveys intermittent yelling, and makes you seem mentally imbalanced.

There is only one space between words. Do not start each sentence with a space. Feel free to start a new paragraph with an indentation. Do not leave a space between the last word of a sentence and the punctuation that ends the sentence.

One exclamation point is sufficient.

Capitalize proper names.

DAN P

I want to respond to what you're saying, but I can't get past your (lack of) grammar. Did you never learn to read and write?

Bold or italics are used to add emphasis. Randomly capitalizing certain words conveys intermittent yelling, and makes you seem mentally imbalanced.

There is only one space between words. Do not start each sentence with a space. Feel free to start a new paragraph with an indentation. Do not leave a space between the last word of a sentence and the punctuation that ends the sentence.

One exclamation point is sufficient.

Capitalize proper names.

Hi and I am what I am and it seems you are the BEST and really no comment on the subject , why waste your time ?

Are you a MASTER'S degree in English ??

And I do speak another language and trying to learn Greek , so what do you do ??

Are you trying to PERSUADE men OR are you trying to PERSUADE God as in Gal 1:10 ??

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and that is right !!

In Eph 4:5 , where the KJV translated it BAPTISM is in the Greek text BAPTISMA and is a Neuter Noun !!

And I just checked Rom 6:4 and the Greek word is also written BAPTISMA an Masculine Noun , how about that !!

Thanks for a clue , to see how BAPTIZO is used and BAPTISM is very complicated and the WATER BAPRISM people are clueless , I would say !!

dan p

I'm trying to understand what you're saying. Are you saying baptisma and baptizo are two different things? If so could you explain each.

DAN P

I'm trying to understand what you're saying. Are you saying baptisma and baptizo are two different things? If so could you explain each.

Hi and BAPTIZO can means WATER , WASHING and in Acts and other verses , it speAKS only of the H S BAPTISMS !!

Baptismos means different WASHINGS /BAPTISMS in Heb 9:10 !

In Eph 4:5 it is translated BAPTISMS BUT the Greek word is BAPTISMA which means only one is BAPTIZING !

In Rom 6:4 IT says BAPTIZO but the Greek word is BAPTISMA and the reason is because it is the Holy Spirit and ONLY THE H S in Rom 6:4 , " so also should we regulate our lives in NEWNESS of life ".

Yes they are different !!

dan p

turbosixx

In Eph 4:5 it is translated BAPTISMS BUT the Greek word is BAPTISMA which means only one is BAPTIZING !

Yes they are different !!

dan p

I don't see how they are different. For example, if we look at the baptism of John we see both words used when talking about his baptism. The verb, baptizo, when he is doing it and the noun, baptisma, when referring to his baptism.

Baptizo
Matt. 3:11 "I baptize you with water for repentance, but he who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry.

Baptisma
Acts 18:25 He had been instructed in the way of the Lord. And being fervent in spirit, he spoke and taught accurately the things concerning Jesus, though he knew only the baptism of John.

Baptism whether baptizo or baptisma is about being dipped.
baptizó: to dip, sink
Original Word: βαπτίζω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: baptizó
Phonetic Spelling: (bap-tid'-zo)
Short Definition: I dip, submerge, baptize
Definition: lit: I dip, submerge, but specifically of ceremonial dipping; I
baptize

baptisma: (the result of) a dipping or sinking
Original Word: βάπτισμα, ατος, τό
Part of Speech: Noun, Neuter
Transliteration: baptisma
Phonetic Spelling: (bap'-tis-mah)
Short Definition: the rite or ceremony of baptism
Definition: the rite or ceremony of baptism.

turbosixx

What is your point by Rom. 6:4 being masculine? I checked and I don't see where it's masculine, it's genitive neuter singular.

Romans 6:4 N-GNS
GRK: διὰ τοῦ βαπτίσματος εἰς τὸν
NAS: with Him through baptism into death,
KJV: him by baptism into death:
INT: by the baptism unto the

DAN P

What is your point by Rom. 6:4 being masculine? I checked and I don't see where it's masculine, it's genitive neuter singular.

Romans 6:4 N-GNS
GRK: διὰ τοῦ βαπτίσματος εἰς τὸν
NAS: with Him through baptism into death,
KJV: him by baptism into death:
INT: by the baptism unto the

Hi and I check it again and the Greek word BAPTISMA / BAPTISMO is a NEUTER NOUN !!

In Rom 6:3 it is a verb !!

In early Acts , BAPRTIZO was a ministry of Jesus , in Matt 3:11 , Mark 1:8 and Luke 3:16 and John 1:33 !!

In the dispensation of the Grace of God is the ministry of the H S !!

dan p

turbosixx

In early Acts , BAPRTIZO was a ministry of Jesus , in Matt 3:11 , Mark 1:8 and Luke 3:16 and John 1:33 !!

In the dispensation of the Grace of God is the ministry of the H S !!

dan p

If we look at baptism in early Acts it's in Jesus' name. If we look at what Paul performed on his 3rd journey, it's also in Jesus' name.

Acts 10:47 "Can anyone withhold water for baptizing these people, who have received the Holy Spirit just as we have?" 48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ.

Acts 19:5 On hearing this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

What do these verses mean by baptized "in the name of" Jesus?

DAN P

If we look at baptism in early Acts it's in Jesus' name. If we look at what Paul performed on his 3rd journey, it's also in Jesus' name.

Acts 10:47 "Can anyone withhold water for baptizing these people, who have received the Holy Spirit just as we have?" 48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ.

Acts 19:5 On hearing this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

What do these verses mean by baptized "in the name of" Jesus?

Hi and all can see that phrase in Acts 2:38 , " in the name of Jesus Christ ."

I believe it is used only for Jews and not for Gentiles !!

In Acgs 10:46 Cornelius is BAPTIZO in the name of Jesus and he then becomes a Jewish believer as there is NOT known that there is a B O C !!

Also Matt 28:19 , NATIONS / ENTHOS has many meaning and it points the ALL Jewish brethren scatted all lover the Roman empire and since Israel was set aside , that prophecy will be completed during the Great Tribulation !!

dan p