Religions, Christian, Jewish, Muslim?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
For the religion forum do we speak of religions as Christian religions or all religions?

I want to know about sharing the gospel with Muslims. The secular world wants peace.

Shalom.

Jacob

quip

BANNED
Banned
For the religion forum do we speak of religions as Christian religions or all religions?

I want to know about sharing the gospel with Muslims. The secular world wants peace.

Shalom.

Jacob

Let Christians first agree amongst themselves.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Let Christians first agree amongst themselves.

I am not quite sure what you mean by making this statement. Do you believe me to be a Christian? I have both been a Christian and not been a Christian. I have said I am a Christian and not said that I am a Christian. Are you a Christian? Are you speaking of me not being a Christian? Are you speaking in reference to ministering to Muslims or sharing the gospel with them?

Thanks.

quip

BANNED
Banned
I am not quite sure what you mean by making this statement. Do you believe me to be a Christian? I have both been a Christian and not been a Christian. I have said I am a Christian and not said that I am a Christian. Are you a Christian? Are you speaking of me not being a Christian? Are you speaking in reference to ministering to Muslims or sharing the gospel with them?

Thanks.

Christian denominations (even within denominations) can't agree upon how to follow/interpret God's word via the bible. Let them first sort out this disunity before adding the Muslim religion into the mix.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Christian denominations (even within denominations) can't agree upon how to follow/interpret God's word via the bible. Let them first sort out this disunity before adding the Muslim religion into the mix.

The question is if the Religion forum is for Religions meaning like denominations or religions of Christianity, or World Religions.

The Muslim religion, or Islam, is not correct as far as I know. So it would make sense knowing the truth to desire that they know it too.

Are you speaking of the online forum on this site? Meaning, in terms of this site you would not believe it advantageous to anyone to mention the Muslim religion?

Thanks.

quip

BANNED
Banned
The question is if the Religion forum is for Religions meaning like denominations or religions of Christianity, or World Religions.

The Muslim religion, or Islam, is not correct as far as I know. So it would make sense knowing the truth to desire that they know it too.

Are you speaking of the online forum on this site? Meaning, in terms of this site you would not believe it advantageous to anyone to mention the Muslim religion?

Thanks.

I believe a few Islamic followers have stopped by the forum. They don't generally last long as it's quite hostile for them.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I believe a few Islamic followers have stopped by the forum. They don't generally last long as it's quite hostile for them.

Meaning you believe that they come in peace but are not welcomed? Or, they do not keep up with Christianity and the truth so they don't last long?

quip

BANNED
Banned
Meaning you believe that they come in peace but are not welcomed? Or, they do not keep up with Christianity and the truth so they don't last long?

They may come in peace or they may have other intentions. I've never been any any in depth discussions with one. They're also welcomed...if only as a wolf welcomes a sheep.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
They may come in peace or they may have other intentions. I've never been any any in depth discussions with one. They're also welcomed...if only as a wolf welcomes a sheep.

Interesting welcome. Well, I have not seen a Muslim here recently, and I do not know what you mean, but learning about how to reach Muslim may or may not involve their observation.