Rapture Ready

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Rabbi Kanievsky to Mishkoltz Rabbi: “All That Can Be Done is to Wait for Messiah” by Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz Breaking Israel News | Israel Latest News, Israel Prophecy News] "“’Behold, I am going to send My messenger, and he will clear the way before Me. And the Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight, behold, He is coming,’ says the LORD of hosts. But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears?” Malachi 3:1 (The Israel Bible™)

Last Saturday night, Rabbi Shalom Berger, the spiritual leader of the Mishkoltz sect of Hassidic Orthodox Jews, paid a visit to Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky, one of the leading rabbis of this generation.

A large crowd gathered to witness the auspicious meeting of these two great Torah authorities. Rabbi Berger brought a copy of his book on the section of the Talmud (Oral Law) dealing with Shabbat as a gift for Rabbi Kanievsky, who studied a few pages and encouraged him to write more books of this kind.

Rabbi Berger then asked Rabbi Kanievsky if it is true that this year is especially auspicious for the coming of the Messiah.

Rabbi Kanievsky answered without hesitation. “Of course, the year, 5776, in Hebrew letters (תשע”ו‎) spells ‘salvation’ (תשוע)...”
11aeg03jpg_zps8f9e6d03.gif
Full text: Rabbi Kanievsky to Mishkoltz Rabbi: “All That Can Be Done is to Wait for Messiah” Re 1:7 more

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The 'Rapture' is mostly new age wishful thinking, which has led to nothing but false prophets and Christians making fools of themselves.

When the End Times approach, ever Christian worth their salt will know it- and one would be wise not to go off into the hills looking for a clear spot to assume upward :rolleyes:

SaulToPaul 2

If I was not an Acts 9 dispensationalist, I would not believe in a pre trib rapture.
Acts 2 dispensationalists and covenantalists have no business believing in one.

musterion

If I was not an Acts 9 dispensationalist, I would not believe in a pre trib rapture.
Acts 2 dispensationalists and covenantalists have no business believing in one.

That's why it's a fading doctrine among Acts 2 folks and has been for some time, just as dispensationalism itself is. They're becoming increasingly convinced that they must endure unto the end to be saved, and if they don't they'll be lost.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The 'Rapture' is mostly new age wishful thinking...

:dizzy: Re 3:10 KJV

"Rapture, the—translation of saved at Christ’s return. Not all will sleep (1 Cor. 15:51; 1 Thess. 4:15, 17), Dead in Christ will rise (1 Cor. 15:52; 1 Thess. 4:13, 14, 16), Living to be transformed (1 Cor. 15:51–53), Saints caught up (1 Thess. 4:16, 17). Thomas Nelson Publishers. (1996). Nelson’s quick reference topical Bible index (p. 519). Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers.

Last edited:

musterion

Then you have the ones who, instead of focusing on our position in Heaven, are buying into the lie that "the Church" must start pouring the foundations for the Kingdom by morally cleaning up the world.

Earthly focus is drawn inevitably toward the things of Israel. Goes hand in hand with a rejection of the rapture and disp'ism as a whole.

SaulToPaul 2

Then you have the ones who, instead of focusing on our position in Heaven, are buying into the lie that "the Church" must start pouring the foundations for the Kingdom by morally cleaning up the world.

Earthly focus is drawn inevitably toward the things of Israel. Goes hand in hand with a rejection of the rapture and disp'ism as a whole.

I agree. We have no mandate whatsoever to clean up this earth, or this evil world system.
Our only job is to call people out of it.

musterion

What does "greasy grace" mean.

No links, what is your definition of that term, in one or two sentences.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
What does "greasy grace" mean.

No links, what is your definition of that term, in one or two sentences.

Hypergrace, what John Wesley called the false convert--one who signs a card, walks down an isle,
emot-airquote.gif
converts at age 8--lives like the devil his whole life :banana: and thinks he's going to heaven.

How much oil do you need in your lamp to go in the rapture?

Queue jeopardy theme (right click, open).

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:dizzy: Re 3:10 KJV

And how does that refer to a 'rapture'?

As stated, wishful thinking.

How it doesn't occur to people the amount of martyrdom that took place in contrast to Christianity's finest living today- expecting a rapture- is beyond me.
It's a bit of a joke really. They didn't get assumed into Heaven, and people today are just a shadow of those people to be blunt. That is why all through Christian history nobody has been audacious enough to propose such a ridiculous thing.

The whole 'being crucified with Christ' is just lip service after all.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It is heresy, plain and simple.

Revelations speaks upon persecuted Christians rising as Jesus did after he was martyred, and the faithful who aren't persecuted live it out until the Second Coming. The wicked will rise in their decaying bones and be judged, along with all the rest living.

That has always been, except for certain blasphemies of the Crusades, the truth of the Apocalypse. John Darby came along and messed up yall's brains :wave:

musterion

Hypergrace, what John Wesley called the false convert--one who signs a card, walks down an isle,
emot-airquote.gif
converts at age 8--lives like the devil his whole life :banana: and thinks he's going to heaven.

That is a problem, especially if the power of God unto salvation is not being preached.

But the Lordship Salvation works "gospel" is not the answer.