ECT Preterist Craigie Tetelestai asserts that "dispies"/"MADISTS" are lost

DAN P

Last edited:

Interplanner

They put this together from the belief that a temple needs to be rebuilt etc. This has developed into 4th temples, considering that the 3rd one (supposedly built in our time) would have the purpose of decieving and would be unsuitable for a Messiah on earth, who would rebuilt one. Some have even said that in Jn 1, the line about rebuilding in 3 days, was not about his resurrection, but to say how quickly Messiah could make a temple for the millenium... Not.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
"Not to mention, Darby followers deny that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin was good enough. They claim people in the future will have to sacrifice animals for sin atonement."-Craigie Tet.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4369184&posted=1#post4369184

Post #454

I'm not a Darby follower but I am dispensational premillennial and I affirm that it is only Christ's one time sacrifice for sin that saves anyone at any time.

Tet has to assume that OT animal sacrifices actually atoned for sin.
They didn't.
Neither would they if they were to be offered in the future.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm not a Darby follower but I am dispensational premillennial and I affirm that it is only Christ's one time sacrifice for sin that saves anyone at any time.

Tet has to assume that OT animal sacrifices actually atoned for sin.
They didn't.
Neither would they if they were to be offered in the future.

Correct, ko of Stek. And the passages re. the sacrifices, in the future, as depicted in Ezekiel................................are in a different order, than those described in the OT. But that does not stop deceiver Craigie Tet., from spamming this sophistry, and, excuse his spinelessness, preventing him from "calling us out," as lost, if we do, as he satanically asserts, "deny that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin was good enough." He has no purpose on TOL-NADA. He admits that he is not here to teach, advise.or evangelize anyone. So, just what is his purpose here? We know....Ssssssssssssss...............

Would the punk, assert that the "early Acts" believers, "deny that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin was good enough," as they all followed the law of Moses, including observing the feasts, "appointed times," going to the temple, which included sacrifices. Would the punk assert that Paul "denied that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin was good enough," as her kept the law, shaved his head, offered a sacrifice, and observed the feasts-every one of them?