Power of the Gospel:

Letsargue

Let me tell you guys something about the Gospel. -- If the Gospel has the Power of Salvation, it also has the Power of Damnation!! – Not just Salvation and Damnation, but anything in-between. SO; - There you have those fools hiding themselves in the dens and in the rocks, praying for their lord to hide them from; - AAHHH, - well, - you read it!!! --- ( Revelation 6:16 KJV ) – “Hide us from the “face of him” that sitteth on the throne”. ---//-- But does any fool think you can really hide??
You see, - David was a “Psalmist”, or a “Singer of Songs. -- So any of you geniuses who call yourselves a “Singer of Songs”; --- Again, - I couldn’t care Less what you say of do!! – I’ll do what I was given to say and Do, and that I “WILL” Do!!. – So Spit on it, - I couldn’t care less!!! -- SO, - You all take your little gospel and bring about all your love and kisses with it, and I’ll take MY Gospel, and make life a little harder for you all, and then a little harder, and then a little harder. -- How’s That?? – You see; - The Gospel is kinda like, -- well, - ( in Parable ), -- kinda like a “Torch”. - A torch can Light your path to safety, or burn a house down that tries to hinder your safety!! – Or deliver all in the house to safety!!! – But You-all’s gospel; - Well!! – Save yourselves from me. ---- SO, - you all pray, and I’ll Just “desire” of myself!!!! --- ( 1 Corinthians 15:24 KJV ) – 24- “Then cometh the end, when He shall have delivered up the Kingdom to God, even the Father; (((( When He shall have put down all Rule and all Authority and Power ))))”. ---//-- To guess Who??? --- “The Body of Christ”; and there are Many false bodies of christ!!! – SOOO Do you-all’s Thing, and I’ll continue to do MINE!!!!

Paul – 092313

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Let me tell you guys something about the Gospel. -- If the Gospel has the Power of Salvation, it also has the Power of Damnation!! – Not just Salvation and Damnation, but anything in-between. SO; - There you have those fools hiding themselves in the dens and in the rocks, praying for their lord to hide them from; - AAHHH, - well, - you read it!!! --- ( Revelation 6:16 KJV ) – “Hide us from the “face of him” that sitteth on the throne”. ---//-- But does any fool think you can really hide??
You see, - David was a “Psalmist”, or a “Singer of Songs. -- So any of you geniuses who call yourselves a “Singer of Songs”; --- Again, - I couldn’t care Less what you say of do!! – I’ll do what I was given to say and Do, and that I “WILL” Do!!. – So Spit on it, - I couldn’t care less!!! -- SO, - You all take your little gospel and bring about all your love and kisses with it, and I’ll take MY Gospel, and make life a little harder for you all, and then a little harder, and then a little harder. -- How’s That?? – You see; - The Gospel is kinda like, -- well, - ( in Parable ), -- kinda like a “Torch”. - A torch can Light your path to safety, or burn a house down that tries to hinder your safety!! – Or deliver all in the house to safety!!! – But You-all’s gospel; - Well!! – Save yourselves from me. ---- SO, - you all pray, and I’ll Just “desire” of myself!!!! --- ( 1 Corinthians 15:24 KJV ) – 24- “Then cometh the end, when He shall have delivered up the Kingdom to God, even the Father; (((( When He shall have put down all Rule and all Authority and Power ))))”. ---//-- To guess Who??? --- “The Body of Christ”; and there are Many false bodies of christ!!! – SOOO Do you-all’s Thing, and I’ll continue to do MINE!!!!

Paul – 092313
Thank you Paul for your understanding.