Political Correctness:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS goes hand in hand with the politics of the LIBERAL MARXISTS types in your Government, and SPIRITUAL CORRECTNESS goes hand and hand with the ANTICHRISTS types in your Churches. -- However, “YOU’RE not either of THEM, NOooo”! ----- OOKKkk; - let’s see! ---- Why is it that “I” HAVE TO show RESPECT to some false prophet that doesn’t believe a thing that the Lord says, and will not do what the Lord says do? – I don’t RESPECT them, but I’m required to at least SHOW RESPECT when I have none. How can one express their dislike / hatred toward any particular “antichrist” when one can’t refer to one as, antichrist or fool? ---- I love you, I love you, IIIII LLLooovvveeee YYooUUUUU! --- Spiritual Correctness! – It and Political Correctness are designed to keep their false doctrines and false Christians HIDDEN from the Truth! --- BRAVOOoo! – Happy are ye, and you are a gooood person. ----- YES of course, this is not Spiritually Correct; - it violates all the Correctness that resides in all your CHURCHES today! --- I can hear you all already, saying the same thing you always say about me, and my Threads “CORRECTLY in your own SPIRITUALLY”.

None of you care a flip about the Correctness of the Word of God, as long as you can keep hidden the false garbage that the churches and you teach. ---- MMYYyy, -- that reminds me of the Gospel, and the very REASON the Lord was CRUCIFIED! - By the Spiritual Correctness that existed in Jesus’ and the Apostles’ time. - WHY did the Apostles all DIE? – SPIRITUAL CORRECTNESS, THE SAME THING you all support! – Just read the responses of any of my Threads! – You fools think you are hurting me? - NO! – You’re condemning yourselves, and I can’t say that! You cannot be SPIRITUALLY CORRECTED. – However, the Christian is ordained to CORRECT them, and rebuke them sharply, but that is not Spiritually Correct to do so in your foolish religions. ------ 2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV – “All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for ---(CORRECTION, FOR INSTRUCTION IN RIGHTEOUSNESS):----- 17- That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works” -------- Those two verses are the MOST SPIRITUALLY INCORRECT verses in all the Scriptures, and you call yourselves “Christians”. --- HAPPY ARE YE!

Paul – 081210

bybee

Well

Well

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS goes hand in hand with the politics of the LIBERAL MARXISTS types in your Government, and SPIRITUAL CORRECTNESS goes hand and hand with the ANTICHRISTS types in your Churches. -- However, “YOU’RE not either of THEM, NOooo”! ----- OOKKkk; - let’s see! ---- Why is it that “I” HAVE TO show RESPECT to some false prophet that doesn’t believe a thing that the Lord says, and will not do what the Lord says do? – I don’t RESPECT them, but I’m required to at least SHOW RESPECT when I have none. How can one express their dislike / hatred toward any particular “antichrist” when one can’t refer to one as, antichrist or fool? ---- I love you, I love you, IIIII LLLooovvveeee YYooUUUUU! --- Spiritual Correctness! – It and Political Correctness are designed to keep their false doctrines and false Christians HIDDEN from the Truth! --- BRAVOOoo! – Happy are ye, and you are a gooood person. ----- YES of course, this is not Spiritually Correct; - it violates all the Correctness that resides in all your CHURCHES today! --- I can hear you all already, saying the same thing you always say about me, and my Threads “CORRECTLY in your own SPIRITUALLY”.

None of you care a flip about the Correctness of the Word of God, as long as you can keep hidden the false garbage that the churches and you teach. ---- MMYYyy, -- that reminds me of the Gospel, and the very REASON the Lord was CRUCIFIED! - By the Spiritual Correctness that existed in Jesus’ and the Apostles’ time. - WHY did the Apostles all DIE? – SPIRITUAL CORRECTNESS, THE SAME THING you all support! – Just read the responses of any of my Threads! – You fools think you are hurting me? - NO! – You’re condemning yourselves, and I can’t say that! You cannot be SPIRITUALLY CORRECTED. – However, the Christian is ordained to CORRECT them, and rebuke them sharply, but that is not Spiritually Correct to do so in your foolish religions. ------ 2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV – “All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for ---(CORRECTION, FOR INSTRUCTION IN RIGHTEOUSNESS):----- 17- That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works” -------- Those two verses are the MOST SPIRITUALLY INCORRECT verses in all the Scriptures, and you call yourselves “Christians”. --- HAPPY ARE YE!

Paul – 081210

You are a "party of one" holding truth. Are there any others that also hold truth?
bybee

taikoo

Paul – 081210

YOU sure dont sound happy!

Btw im a protected species so you have to be nice to me, PC and all ya know.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Political correctness is a secular religion, no faith and only relative belief.

patricius79

Political correctness is a secular religion, no faith and only relative belief.

Yes, and it usually involves the dogmatic assumption that we can't know much--if anything--about the things we most need to know: namely, morality and the Creator.

Letsargue

You are a "party of one" holding truth. Are there any others that also hold truth?
bybee

Party of ONE? -- We're all here! - You'll see us all later at the quickening.

Romans 3:10-12 KJV -
Ephesians 2:6 KJV -

Every Angel in Heaven believes those Scripture, and there is none of you on that earth that can believe them.

Paul -- 082010

Status
Not open for further replies.