Pesach; Passover

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

It is Aviv 12. Revi'i (Fourth). Evening and Morning. Night and Day. I am writing from Tacoma, Washington.

How is your preparation for Pesach (Passover)? I am looking forward to it. Will you attend a seder? Will you have Passover in your own home?

I am thankful for what God has prepared for us. Most simply I am talking to Torah Observant Jews. Circumcision is required to be a part of Israel and to observe Passover.

For those listening, this is a celebration, a feast, that is to take place in Jerusalem each year in the first month, the month of Aviv. I will be observing here in Tacoma in the United States of America.

Are you interested in becoming a Jew? You should think about it. I grew up Christian so I understand those who are not circumcised and who do not observe Passover in that they do not belong to Israel.

The truth of the gospel is important. For Jews we observe the Passover in all the ways that we are supposed to. For Jews and Christians alike we should be able to discuss what is written in Scripture, such that we live according to the Law and or according to faith as God has given for each one to do. If the Bible, Scripture, says one thing, we should understand what it is saying. This is why and how we can all learn and how we can all learn from each other.

Shalom.

Jacob

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Shalom.

It is Aviv 12. Revi'i (Fourth). Evening and Morning. Night and Day. I am writing from Tacoma, Washington.

How is your preparation for Pesach (Passover)? I am looking forward to it. Will you attend a seder? Will you have Passover in your own home?

I am thankful for what God has prepared for us. Most simply I am talking to Torah Observant Jews. Circumcision is required to be a part of Israel and to observe Passover.

For those listening, this is a celebration, a feast, that is to take place in Jerusalem each year in the first month, the month of Aviv. I will be observing here in Tacoma in the United States of America.

Are you interested in becoming a Jew? You should think about it. I grew up Christian so I understand those who are not circumcised and who do not observe Passover in that they do not belong to Israel.

The truth of the gospel is important. For Jews we observe the Passover in all the ways that we are supposed to. For Jews and Christians alike we should be able to discuss what is written in Scripture, such that we live according to the Law and or according to faith as God has given for each one to do. If the Bible, Scripture, says one thing, we should understand what it is saying. This is why and how we can all learn and how we can all learn from each other.

Shalom.

Jacob

Gal 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
Gal 5:2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
Gal 5:3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
Gal 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
Gal 5:5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
Gal 5:6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Gal 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
Gal 5:2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
Gal 5:3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
Gal 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
Gal 5:5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
Gal 5:6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

Amen.

Paul had Timothy circumcised. He did not have Titus circumcised. Neither circumcision nor uncircumcision, but the commandments of God is what matters.