People believe in Persian judgment day hoax for their condemning attitude.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

I shelter a broken home Hindu lady called Shefali. She had long deserted her family quarrelling with her husband. Her parents accepted her, but she was always trying to break the family of them, of her siblings’ and even her own daughter’s, married off by her parental family. So she was driven out, not by her parents, but by siblings to live on the streets.
When I came to Islampur town for Muslim mission she came to me for shelter. I gave, but she is always trying to foment trouble among my charity center workers to break them apart. She tries to break my bond with Christ. My landlord of my rented centre wants her thrown out. But Christ tells me to be patient as he is patient with sinner me and humanity. Every bond must be tested and strengthened by opposition. If my bond with Christ is not strong enough to withstand destroyer Satan of broken heavenly home, it will not survive.

We also had deserted our heavenly home obeying accuser Satan. Absolute love Heavenly Father never drove us out but the infighting factions of Heaven (Rev12,7-12 and Indian Puran). Now taking shelter in this earth, the highway to hell-disintegration, we try to break apart everything as we had done before. So our condemning attitude is expressed in devious way in ludicrous Persian bodily resurrection and judgment theory. They say that then stars will fall like figs on earth, firmament will vaporize and sinners will be condemned to lake of fire in flesh! We see that is receding almost to eternity but still cling to it as we want all to be in condemning hell like us.

There is certainly punishment for sins, which is nothing but anti-love actions. These diminish our internal bonding love which binds our body, mind and soul parts together. Then becoming loosely bonded we become weak to control the unruly passions. This accelerates our sins and the resulting soul disintegration hell. It is automatic and instantaneous as our experience shows. The outer make-up shine of the evil doer may take a little time to turn to darkness. But that must not deceive us.
A parent can’t judge and deliver children to disintegration, let alone absolute love Heavenly Father. Rather He judges Himself for His created ones’ suicidal tendencies. So, coming among us, He in Christ meekly takes our wrong judgment-condemnation on Himself to teach us love and forgiveness on the cross. So Christ teaches us not to judge-condemn there. If we don’t learn then we are lost. Cross and Christ’s blood has no magical sin-cleaning properties. If we teach that to give instant euphoria to believers, that will bring worse depression later. Sin, a negative lack of love, can be filled by love-exercise only. But we must always judge to evaluate for rectifying that (lack of love) sin as Heavenly Father does.

Letsargue

I shelter a broken home Hindu lady called Shefali. She had long deserted her family quarrelling with her husband. Her parents accepted her, but she was always trying to break the family of them, of her siblings’ and even her own daughter’s, married off by her parental family. So she was driven out, not by her parents, but by siblings to live on the streets.
When I came to Islampur town for Muslim mission she came to me for shelter. I gave, but she is always trying to foment trouble among my charity center workers to break them apart. She tries to break my bond with Christ. My landlord of my rented centre wants her thrown out. But Christ tells me to be patient as he is patient with sinner me and humanity. Every bond must be tested and strengthened by opposition. If my bond with Christ is not strong enough to withstand destroyer Satan of broken heavenly home, it will not survive.

We also had deserted our heavenly home obeying accuser Satan. Absolute love Heavenly Father never drove us out but the infighting factions of Heaven (Rev12,7-12 and Indian Puran). Now taking shelter in this earth, the highway to hell-disintegration, we try to break apart everything as we had done before. So our condemning attitude is expressed in devious way in ludicrous Persian bodily resurrection and judgment theory. They say that then stars will fall like figs on earth, firmament will vaporize and sinners will be condemned to lake of fire in flesh! We see that is receding almost to eternity but still cling to it as we want all to be in condemning hell like us.

There is certainly punishment for sins, which is nothing but anti-love actions. These diminish our internal bonding love which binds our body, mind and soul parts together. Then becoming loosely bonded we become weak to control the unruly passions. This accelerates our sins and the resulting soul disintegration hell. It is automatic and instantaneous as our experience shows. The outer make-up shine of the evil doer may take a little time to turn to darkness. But that must not deceive us.
A parent can’t judge and deliver children to disintegration, let alone absolute love Heavenly Father. Rather He judges Himself for His created ones’ suicidal tendencies. So, coming among us, He in Christ meekly takes our wrong judgment-condemnation on Himself to teach us love and forgiveness on the cross. So Christ teaches us not to judge-condemn there. If we don’t learn then we are lost. Cross and Christ’s blood has no magical sin-cleaning properties. If we teach that to give instant euphoria to believers, that will bring worse depression later. Sin, a negative lack of love, can be filled by love-exercise only. But we must always judge to evaluate for rectifying that (lack of love) sin as Heavenly Father does.

Where do you get your condemning authority? -- From the Catholic church, or the pope, or are you a follower of some other condemning false holy group???

Paul -- 071912