PDF links

ClimateSanity

How do you attach them to a thread?

I have two papers concerning the greenhouse effect and the water cycle effect on climate.

They are " The unified theory of climate " by Nikolov and Zeller and

Earth's climate engine
Exploring the dynamics of earth's climate by Daniel Sweger

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When you are writing a post, you can use the paperclip icon (next to the smiles icon) to attach a document.
It will give you the option of attaching it from your computer, or by giving the URL (if it is online somewhere).

If you are using the quick reply button instead of the new reply button, you will need to hit the advanced button to see the icon.

ClimateSanity

When you are writing a post, you can use the paperclip icon (next to the smiles icon) to attach a document.
It will give you the option of attaching it from your computer, or by giving the URL (if it is online somewhere).

If you are using the quick reply button instead of the new reply button, you will need to hit the advanced button to see the icon.

I don't have a paperclip button. I think I have to upgrade my membership in order to get the paper clip.

Danoh

Over to the right of the quote icon (like) when you are replying to someone and want to include what they said) are three additional choices. It the one all the way to right that looks like a computer tower and a keyboard standing verticly along side the computer tower-like one.

So quote option; two papers like option; enter option (curved arrow); and tower-standing keyboard like option..

Best to you.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't have a paperclip button. I think I have to upgrade my membership in order to get the paper clip.

You have to use the "Go Advanced" option, not just the quick reply feature to see the full tools for responding or posting to see the paperclip option.

AMR

Danoh

You have to use the "Go Advanced" option, not just the quick reply feature to see the full tools for responding or posting to see the paperclip option.

AMR

When I do what I posted he should do, I am taken to a page where I am then able to see the Vertical paper clip that Tam was talking about to the right of the white smiley above the Earth like globe with its own Horizontal paper clip.

Click on that Vertical paper clip to the right of that white smiley and you should be good to go.