ONLY FOR NICE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT FELLOW POSTERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm creating this thread so that posters have
an opportunity to say something positive
about a fellow poster or posters!

I'll start it off by saying that, Glorydaz is one of the
finest posters on TOL! I find her, knowledgeable, friendly,
kind and truthful!

Steko is another fine poster on TOL! He's an all around nice
guy with a friendly disposition!

These 2 just start the ball rolling! Threads and posts that you like
can be brought up, as well as those posters who you like and
enjoy! Perhaps you like their knowledge, beliefs, sense of humor
or, whatever! There's enough negativity to go around so, here's
an opportunity to say something nice!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Truster and meshak don't have to go to hell. The Lord Jesus Christ has offered reconciliation.

Arthur Brain

Beloved57 is offline, though I'm not sure about his internet connection either...:plain: :eek:

Props to GM for starting a thread that doesn't have 'agro' written over it for a start. Always a welcome thing. :e4e:

There's too many posters to compliment other and I'd only bolster their already insatiable egos as it is so I'll leave it at that. :eek:

Well, maybe not. There's many a quality in even those we disagree with in the main as I've found out here. Vegas Cowboy immediately springs to mind and I hope he makes his presence felt around here again after a brief reappearance. We don't agree on all that much overall but a mutual sense of 'humour' and civilized approach to debate is something I did respect - the latter anyway...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Beloved57 is offline, though I'm not sure about his internet connection either...:plain: :eek:

Props to GM for starting a thread that doesn't have 'agro' written over it for a start. Always a welcome thing. :e4e:

There's too many posters to compliment other and I'd only bolster their already insatiable egos as it is so I'll leave it at that. :eek:

Well, maybe not. There's many a quality in even those we disagree with in the main as I've found out here. Vegas Cowboy immediately springs to mind and I hope he makes his presence felt around here again after a brief reappearance. We don't agree on all that much overall but a mutual sense of 'humour' and civilized approach to debate is something I did respect - the latter anyway...

Yeah, he seemed to be an okay kind of guy! Very civil!

Truster

Starting a thread to say nice things about people is like going to church once a week and hoping that hour will make everything right.

Arthur Brain

This message is hidden because the hypocrite is on your ignore list.

And yet you feel compelled to post in it anyway and derail it? Why don't you just ignore the thread altogether and leave those actually interested in it to have their say and post somewhere else more suited?

Status
Not open for further replies.