Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

Elia

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Bs"d

Isaiah 9:2-7 "2 The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; those who dwelt in a land of deep darkness, on them has light shined. 3 Thou hast multiplied the nation, thou hast increased its joy; they rejoice before thee as with joy at the harvest, as men rejoice when they divide the spoil. 4 For the yoke of his burden, and the staff for his shoulder, the rod of his oppressor, thou hast broken as on the day of Mid'ian. 5 For every boot of the tramping warrior in battle tumult and every garment rolled in blood will be burned as fuel for the fire. 6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government will be upon his shoulder, and his name will be called "Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace". 7 Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end, upon the throne of David, and over his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and for evermore. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will do this."

Please take notice of the fact that Isaiah is talking in the past tense: "The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; those who dwelt in a land of deep darkness, on them has light shined.|

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government is upon his shoulder, and his name was called "Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

These are things which had happened already in the days of Isaiah.

If, despite these facts, you still want to apply these verses to JC, than read verse 5, 6, and 7, and see that JC didn't do any of those things. He never ruled on the throne of David, he never had any government on his shoulders, and there never was endless peace over his kingdom.

The same holds true for the verses 6 and 7: "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government will be upon his shoulder, and his name will be called "Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace". 7 Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end, upon the throne of David, and over his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and for evermore. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will do this."

All of this doesn't hold true for JC; he never had any government on his shoulder. And also here is spoken in the past tense: "A child is born, a son is given. But most translations give it in the future tense. For instance the RSV, NIV, NAS, ESV, KJV, NIRV, the all say; "His name will be called ....", future tense. However, in the Hebrew text this too is past tense: "His name was called ...." The Hebrew expression here is "wayikra". That is the first word in the book of Leviticus. And all the previously mentioned translations there say: "And the Lord called Mozes ..." Past tense. Exactly the same the word. Isn't that weird? Exactly the same word is used in Genesis 5:1; "And God called the light 'day'" Called. Past tense. Nobody argues with that one. But why then, in Isaiah 9, is it suddenly changed to future tense? The answer is simple: The past tense doesn't fit with the Christian theology, and therefore the Bible translations are corrupted and twisted to fit the Christian religion. Just like that. There is only one solution for this problem: Take a course in Biblical Hebrew. It is more easy then it looks. Then your eyes will be opened and the Christian deception will stare you in the face. And yes, I do sympathize with the poor misguided Christians whom are being led astray by their clergy by means of twisted and corrupted Bible translations. That's the reason why I fulfill my duty of being a light unto the nations and uncovering the Christian deception.
"Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end" "There will be no end", future tense. And this too is WRONG. It is in the Hebrew present tense. I found only one translation which is correct here, and that is Young's Literal Translation.

Why all this stress on the tenses? Isaiah spoke about a king who was living in his days, about 2700 years ago. And therefore JC is out. The king that Isaiah speaks about is Hezekiah, the son of Achaz who got from Isaiah the sign about the young woman (no, not the virgin) who was pregnant and gave birth to the son Immanuel.
The Talmud explains that under the rule of the God fearing Hezekiah the Jewish kingdom rose to great heights, and that's why he was entitled to those impressive titles.

Because of the fact that the name of the son is "Mighty God", (or "God is Mighty", both are possible translations) and "Eternal Father", (or "the Father is eternal") the Christians deduce that the boy spoken about must have been God.
HOWEVER, a name is only that; a name. A name is not a description of the bearer of that name. An example: Buffalo Bill was not a buffalo. The indian chief Sitting Bull was not a bull.
Many times people in the Bible have in their name the word "God", or the name of God, but that doesn't mean that those people are God. For instance; in Exodus 6:23 is spoken about a man called "Elazar". That means "God is helper", or "Helping God". But that doesn't mean that that man was God.
Exodus 6:24; "Elkanah", that means "God acquired", or "acquiring God". II Samuel 22:19; "Elchanan"; "God is merciful", or "Merciful God". But these men were not God, just like the the child in Isaiah 9 wasn't God.

Apart from that, the Hebrew words "El gibor", in Christian Bibles translated with "Mighty God", can have a different meaning. "El" can mean "God", but it can also mean "judge", "leader", or "mighty man". In Exodus 4:16 God says to Moses that he will be of an elohiem for his brother Aharon. ("elohim" is the longer form of the word "el") This doesn't mean that Moses was a God for Aharon and Aharon started to worship his brother, it meant that Moses would be the leader of Aharon.
In Exodus 21:1-6 is spoken about a slave who after the normal period of servitude ended, doesn't want to leave his master. In that case the owner has to take him to court, where the slave will make a statement that he doesn't want to leave his master, and that he will serve his master until his death. The Hebrew text there says that his master must take him to the "elohim". There the NAS, ASV, ESV, NRSV, RSV, YLT, they all say that his master must take him "to God". However, his master doesn't take him for a ride to heaven, but takes him to the courthouse. Therefore the NIV, KJV, TNIV, and the NIRV, they all say that the master must take him to "the judges".

Even so in Isaiah 9 the word "El" does not necessarily mean "God". Therefore the text in Isaiah 9 is in no way a proof that the child spoken about was God.

Jesus is no mere man, he was without sin.

He sinned all the time, he didn't honour his father and his mother, he let his disciples break the shabbat without rebuking them, he even encouraged it.

He was a sinner.

Isaiah 53:12
Therefore, I will allot Him a portion with the great, And He will divide the booty with the strong; Because He poured out Himself to death, And was numbered with the transgressors; Yet He Himself bore the sin of many, And interceded for the transgressors.

Isaiah 53 speaks about ISRAEL, and not about the messiah.

For the Biblical proof see here: http://Isaiah53.notlong.com

Elia, you need to obey Moses. Where is your tent/temple? Where is your High Priest? Where is your sacrifice?

Check a history book, then you'll see what happened to it.

Check the prophets in the Tanach to see that the Temple will be rebuild, and the animal sacrifices will be reinstated again.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."
Micah 4:5

God's Truth

Bs"d

Isaiah 9:2-7 "2 The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; those who dwelt in a land of deep darkness, on them has light shined. 3 Thou hast multiplied the nation, thou hast increased its joy; they rejoice before thee as with joy at the harvest, as men rejoice when they divide the spoil. 4 For the yoke of his burden, and the staff for his shoulder, the rod of his oppressor, thou hast broken as on the day of Mid'ian. 5 For every boot of the tramping warrior in battle tumult and every garment rolled in blood will be burned as fuel for the fire. 6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government will be upon his shoulder, and his name will be called "Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace". 7 Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end, upon the throne of David, and over his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and for evermore. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will do this."

Please take notice of the fact that Isaiah is talking in the past tense: "The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; those who dwelt in a land of deep darkness, on them has light shined.|

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government is upon his shoulder, and his name was called "Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

These are things which had happened already in the days of Isaiah.

If, despite these facts, you still want to apply these verses to JC, than read verse 5, 6, and 7, and see that JC didn't do any of those things. He never ruled on the throne of David, he never had any government on his shoulders, and there never was endless peace over his kingdom.

The same holds true for the verses 6 and 7: "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government will be upon his shoulder, and his name will be called "Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace". 7 Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end, upon the throne of David, and over his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and for evermore. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will do this."

All of this doesn't hold true for JC; he never had any government on his shoulder. And also here is spoken in the past tense: "A child is born, a son is given. But most translations give it in the future tense. For instance the RSV, NIV, NAS, ESV, KJV, NIRV, the all say; "His name will be called ....", future tense. However, in the Hebrew text this too is past tense: "His name was called ...." The Hebrew expression here is "wayikra". That is the first word in the book of Leviticus. And all the previously mentioned translations there say: "And the Lord called Mozes ..." Past tense. Exactly the same the word. Isn't that weird? Exactly the same word is used in Genesis 5:1; "And God called the light 'day'" Called. Past tense. Nobody argues with that one. But why then, in Isaiah 9, is it suddenly changed to future tense? The answer is simple: The past tense doesn't fit with the Christian theology, and therefore the Bible translations are corrupted and twisted to fit the Christian religion. Just like that. There is only one solution for this problem: Take a course in Biblical Hebrew. It is more easy then it looks. Then your eyes will be opened and the Christian deception will stare you in the face. And yes, I do sympathize with the poor misguided Christians whom are being led astray by their clergy by means of twisted and corrupted Bible translations. That's the reason why I fulfill my duty of being a light unto the nations and uncovering the Christian deception.
"Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end" "There will be no end", future tense. And this too is WRONG. It is in the Hebrew present tense. I found only one translation which is correct here, and that is Young's Literal Translation.

Why all this stress on the tenses? Isaiah spoke about a king who was living in his days, about 2700 years ago. And therefore JC is out. The king that Isaiah speaks about is Hezekiah, the son of Achaz who got from Isaiah the sign about the young woman (no, not the virgin) who was pregnant and gave birth to the son Immanuel.
The Talmud explains that under the rule of the God fearing Hezekiah the Jewish kingdom rose to great heights, and that's why he was entitled to those impressive titles.

Because of the fact that the name of the son is "Mighty God", (or "God is Mighty", both are possible translations) and "Eternal Father", (or "the Father is eternal") the Christians deduce that the boy spoken about must have been God.
HOWEVER, a name is only that; a name. A name is not a description of the bearer of that name. An example: Buffalo Bill was not a buffalo. The indian chief Sitting Bull was not a bull.
Many times people in the Bible have in their name the word "God", or the name of God, but that doesn't mean that those people are God. For instance; in Exodus 6:23 is spoken about a man called "Elazar". That means "God is helper", or "Helping God". But that doesn't mean that that man was God.
Exodus 6:24; "Elkanah", that means "God acquired", or "acquiring God". II Samuel 22:19; "Elchanan"; "God is merciful", or "Merciful God". But these men were not God, just like the the child in Isaiah 9 wasn't God.

Apart from that, the Hebrew words "El gibor", in Christian Bibles translated with "Mighty God", can have a different meaning. "El" can mean "God", but it can also mean "judge", "leader", or "mighty man". In Exodus 4:16 God says to Moses that he will be of an elohiem for his brother Aharon. ("elohim" is the longer form of the word "el") This doesn't mean that Moses was a God for Aharon and Aharon started to worship his brother, it meant that Moses would be the leader of Aharon.
In Exodus 21:1-6 is spoken about a slave who after the normal period of servitude ended, doesn't want to leave his master. In that case the owner has to take him to court, where the slave will make a statement that he doesn't want to leave his master, and that he will serve his master until his death. The Hebrew text there says that his master must take him to the "elohim". There the NAS, ASV, ESV, NRSV, RSV, YLT, they all say that his master must take him "to God". However, his master doesn't take him for a ride to heaven, but takes him to the courthouse. Therefore the NIV, KJV, TNIV, and the NIRV, they all say that the master must take him to "the judges".

Even so in Isaiah 9 the word "El" does not necessarily mean "God". Therefore the text in Isaiah 9 is in no way a proof that the child spoken about was God.

He sinned all the time, he didn't honour his father and his mother, he let his disciples break the shabbat without rebuking them, he even encouraged it.

He was a sinner.

Isaiah 53 speaks about ISRAEL, and not about the messiah.

For the Biblical proof see here: http://Isaiah53.notlong.com

Check a history book, then you'll see what happened to it.

Check the prophets in the Tanach to see that the Temple will be rebuild, and the animal sacrifices will be reinstated again.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."
Micah 4:5

Believe what is plainly written.

He will be called God.

He will die for the sins of many.

That is what the scriptures say.

You go against the scriptures.

As for Moses, you admit that you do not obey him, so why do you tell Christians to listen to Moses?

You do not obey God.

I have a tent, a High Priest, and a Lamb sacrifice.

I obey God.

Elia

Believe what is plainly written.

He will be called God.

Bs"d

What is plainly written is: "His name WAS (past tense, not "will be") called "God is mighty".

He will die for the sins of many.

Israel dying for the sins of Israel.

That is what the scriptures say.

And I totally agree with the Scriptures.

You go against the scriptures.

From where I see it, it is you changing past tense into future tense. That is not "going agains the Scriptures", that is falsifying them.

As for Moses, you admit that you do not obey him, so why do you tell Christians to listen to Moses?

No, I tell them to listen to the Scribes and the Pharisees:

"Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do"
Matt 23

But if they don't listen to their God/redeemer/savior/messiah, how are they going to listen to me??

You do not obey God.

We fulfil every commandment we can fulfil, and that are a lot of 'm.

I have a tent, a High Priest, and a Lamb sacrifice.

No you don't. You only think you have, because you distort reality, and think that a human being is a tent, and that a Jew not from the tribe of Levi, can be a high priest, even though he is dead for 2000 years, and you believe that a man is a lam. And you believe these distortions, and think you have a tent, a priest, and a lamb sacrifice, but what you really have is nothing.

I obey God.

You don't listen to JC, you don't listen to the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of Israel; Y-H-W-H. You throw His laws overboard, and replace them with paganism.

You don't do what JC says because you don't listen to the Scribes and Pharisees. You don't do what JC says, because you discard the law:

“Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven"
Matthew 5

So you don't follow anybody but your own whim.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19

beameup

Bs"d

No, that is the one and only God Y-H-W-H who dropped by at Abrahams tent.

How difficult can that be?? It is clearly written there.

So, you believe that God is a man and ate dinner with Abraham (also had 2 angels as guests). I guess that left nobody "in charge" in heaven.

Elia

So, you believe that God is a man and ate dinner with Abraham (also had 2 angels as guests). I guess that left nobody "in charge" in heaven.

Bs"d

The three men were angels. God visited Abraham, and while God was with Abraham, three angels came by.

"God is not human, that he should lie" Num 23:19

"He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a human being, that he should change his mind.” 1 Samuel 15:29

"For I am God, and not a man— the Holy One among you." Hosea 11:9

"You saw no form of any kind the day Y-H-W-H spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air, or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below. And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things Y-H-W-H your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven."
Deut 4:15-19

beameup

Bs"d

The three men were angels. God visited Abraham, and while God was with Abraham, three angels came by.

"God is not human, that he should lie" Num 23:19

"He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a human being, that he should change his mind.” 1 Samuel 15:29

"For I am God, and not a man— the Holy One among you." Hosea 11:9

Do you even read a Bible? Do you even have a Bible to read? Obviously you are clueless about the Tanakh/Torah.
Or maybe you are just trolling and playing "dumb Jew"...

Elia

Do you even read a Bible? Do you even have a Bible to read? Obviously you are clueless about the Tanakh/Torah.
Or maybe you are just trolling and playing "dumb Jew"...

Bs"d

I see you have no arguments anymore and start cussing.

Name-calling is the argument of somebody who is out of arguments.

“You were shown these things so that you might know that Y-H-W-H is God; besides him there is no other.
Deuteronomy 4:35

beameup

Bs"d

I see you have no arguments anymore and start cussing.

Name-calling is the argument of somebody who is out of arguments.

I seriously doubt that you attend a yeshiva, so you appear to be what we call a "poser".
I really cannot come to any other conclusion concerning someone who is totally clueless concerning Genesis 18.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

daqq

My mission is reaching out to Jews. Jews do not read the New Testament. There are plenty of good scriptures in the Old Testament to get Jews started in the right direction and get them thinking. There are several Jews on this forum. I know how to deal with them.

:confused: :shocked: :eek: :crackup:

Do you even read a Bible? Do you even have a Bible to read? Obviously you are clueless about the Tanakh/Torah. Or maybe you are just trolling and playing "dumb Jew"...

:confused: :shocked: :eek: :crackup: :lucky:

I seriously doubt that you attend a yeshiva, so you appear to be what we call a "poser". I really cannot come to any other conclusion concerning someone who is totally clueless concerning Genesis 18.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

:confused: :shocked: :eek: :crackup: :lucky: :chuckle: :rotfl:

Elia

Bs"d

Deuteronomy 4:35 “You were shown these things so that you might know that Y-H-W-H is God; besides him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39 “Acknowledge and take to heart this day that Y-H-W-H is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

II Samuel 7:22 “How great you are, O Sovereign Y-H-W-H! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

I Kings 8:60 “so that all the peoples of the earth may know that Y-H-W-H is God and that there is no other.”

I Chronicles 17:20 “There is no one like you, O Y-H-W-H, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

II Chronicles 6:14 “O Y-H-W-H, God of Israel, there is no God like you in heaven or on earth.”

Nehemiah 9:6 “You alone are Y-H-W-H.”

Isaiah 45:21-23 “You are my witnesses," declares Y-H-W-H, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me."

Isaiah 44:6 “This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 45:5-6 “I am Y-H-W-H , and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me."

Isaiah 45:21-23 “Declare what is to be, present it- let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, Y-H-W-H? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.”

Joel 2:27 “Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am Y-H-W-H your God, and that there is no other;”

Exodus 20:1-3 “And God spoke all these words: "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME.

Elia

Bs"d

Let it be clear to everybody that there is only ONE God who is ONE, and that is Y-H-W-H.

Besides Him there is no God.

Therefore, if somebody worships somebody or something else than Y-H-W-H as if it or he is a god, then that person is practising IDOL WORSHIP, and that is a sin which carries on it the death penalty.

"Yes, let them take counsel together.
Who has declared this from ancient time?
Who has told it from that time?
Have not I, Y-H-W-H?
And there is no other God besides Me,
A just God and a Savior;
There is none besides Me.
“Look to Me, and be saved,
All you ends of the earth!
For I am God, and there is no other.
I have sworn by Myself;
The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness,
And shall not return,
That to Me every knee shall bow,
Every tongue shall take an oath.
He shall say,
‘Surely in Y-H-W-H I have righteousness and strength.
To Him men shall come,
And all shall be ashamed
Who are incensed against Him.
In Y-H-W-H all the descendants of Israel
Shall be justified, and shall glory.’”

Isaiah 45

beameup

Bs"d

Let it be clear to everybody that there is only ONE God who is ONE, and that is Y-H-W-H.

Besides Him there is no God.

Problem is, the way you represent "your" god is contrary to the way "THE" God is represented in Holy Scripture.
For example, the CAPTAIN OF YHWH's HOST appears to Joshua, and Joshua WORSHIPS at His feet.

Elia

Problem is, the way you represent "your" god is contrary to the way "THE" God is represented in Holy Scripture.
For example, the CAPTAIN OF YHWH's HOST appears to Joshua, and Joshua WORSHIPS at His feet.

Bs"d

Whatever, but still the fact remains that there is only ONE God who is ONE, and that is Y-H-W-H.

And besides Him there is no god.

And anybody who has another god than Y-H-W-H is an IDOL WORSHIPPER!!

"And God spoke all these words, saying, "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME
."

Ex 20:1+2

beameup

Bs"d
Whatever,

Yes, ignore the clear and precise message from God. Instead, claim that your god speaks in riddles, dreams, "metaphors", like a pagan Viking god.

85baa3a21a9fbbcc4f84b8850e94cd9f.jpg

Elia

Bs"d

The Tanach doesn't say that he "worshipped at his feet", that is only to be found in messed up Christian translations. What the Tanach says is that Joshua bowed down to the earth for him. And that is not forbidden, nor does it prove that the one who is bowed to is a god or anything.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"

beameup

Bs"d

The Tanach doesn't say that he "worshipped at his feet", that is only to be found in messed up Christian translations. What the Tanach says is that Joshua bowed down to the earth for him. And that is not forbidden, nor does it prove that the one who is bowed to is a god or anything.

Yes, run along and ask your beloved "rabbi".
Your nose is g-r-o-w-I-N-G Pinocchio

Elia

Bs"d

So we are back at this point:

Bs"d

Whatever, but still the fact remains that there is only ONE God who is ONE, and that is Y-H-W-H.

And besides Him there is no god.

And anybody who has another god than Y-H-W-H is an IDOL WORSHIPPER!!

"And God spoke all these words, saying, "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME
."

Ex 20:1+2

Elia

Yes, run along and ask your beloved "rabbi".
Your nose is g-r-o-w-I-N-G Pinocchio

Bs"d

Don't talk nonsense, proof me wrong or shut up.

Elia

Bs"d

And of course, as usual, when beameup is asked to come with proof, he remains VERY quiet.

beameup

Bs"d

And of course, as usual, when beameup is asked to come with proof, he remains VERY quiet.

The proof is in front of you, in your Tanakh.
You always find an excuse... when God's message is clear.
Your excuses are: it's a corrupted Christian translation; it's "symbolic" language; it's "metaphorical", it's a "dream"; it's a "vision", etc.
Do you want me to repost God's messages to you that you are BLIND to the SCRIPTURES? That you are spiritually "deaf, dumb, and blind"?