ECT NT eschatology is Christo...

Interplanner

It is Christocentric; it accepts the fact that the OT reads one way apart from Christ, but that now in Christ it is all about him, and always was (retroactively). For ex., Gal 2:8-9: the blessing to all nations was an act of preaching the Gospel of Christ in advance. Without this feature, we are all stuck back with Judaism looking at Is 53 and thinking the Servant is Israel. No, Christ is the new Israel.

It is Christ-glorifying. It is magnifies what he has done. It exults in it. It throbs with it. He alone has defeated death, sin (as debt) and hell. There is none like him. It is not about anything in Israel in the future; with a resume like what I just mentioned, there is no need to be. There is nothing greater than the grace of God given in our Lord Jesus Christ. We never hear about angels wishing they could peer into 'a restored Israel' but they do wish they could gain the full wonder of Christ crucified and resurrected. I know nothing Christ-glorifying about making Israel the head of all nations.

It is Christ-shaped, even when addressing the 2nd coming. For ex., Heb 9. Even when mentioning the 2nd coming briefly, the point is that the salvation already won by him is delivered. It is not about things for Israel to be in Judea, about being the head of all nations, etc, as a nation. It is not very excited that the wrath of God will end this earth, though it must. Israel's own destiny and legacy is in Christ, which is why Rom 11 tried with all its muscle to get Jews to be missionaries.

Interplanner

The salvation already won is justification. Justification in Hebrews is sometimes called 'being made perfect' or 'being perfected,' which of course is only true in the sense of debt, not of every single day to day action. That feature is enjoyed now; it is as though we already stand on the back side of the coming day of judgement.

I'm not aware of a NT passage in which this is made as palatable as it is here.

SaulToPaul 2

The salvation already won is justification. Justification in Hebrews is sometimes called 'being made perfect' or 'being perfected,' which of course is only true in the sense of debt, not of every single day to day action. That feature is enjoyed now; it is as though we already stand on the back side of the coming day of judgement.

I'm not aware of a NT passage in which this is made as palatable as it is here.

Heb 9:28 (KJV)
Day of Atonement, when Christ RETURNS.

You are mixing Paul and Hebrews, and it will not work.