Now 35 terrorists training camps in US--up from 22

Just a few months back I wrote a piece about the 22 camps in America. I did the same in a reply on another forum and was informed that there are now 35. http://www.military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/domestic-terrorism/terrorist-training-camps-in-the-us/660940716001/

One comment on the site linked that I hear every time goes something like, "Well, I hope the Dept. of [Fatherland] Security is keeping a close eye on them." That is so incredibly STUPID there's no words for it. Even just ONE person can eventually slip surveillance. Does somebody out there really believe we can "keep track" of these thousands of terrorists? [Oh yeah, liberals do.] Not to mention that Obama has released 167,000 illegal alien criminals, imported 300,000 Muslims is just ONE YEAR, and lord knows how many terrorists have snuck over our porous boarders.

Add to this the facts that ISIS and other terrorists groups have gained power, territory, money, numbers and influence all over the planet, Korea is set to develop 100 nukes (including ones specifically designed to emit EMP which Congress has done zero to protect us from--it would only cost $2 billion), Iran will soon have a nuke, China is building its second aircraft carrier and has greatly increased their military spending, Russia is on the march again, and even some South American countries like Venezuela are flexing their muscles against us. Obama's "legacy" will be with us till the End Times.

shagster01

Obama's "legacy" will be with us till the End Times.

The video you linked to was posted 1 month after Obama took office for the first time. Are you suggesting those camps all popped up and all that video was captured and reported on within that one month? Or should we assume they were here long before Obama? You tell me.

Last edited:
Should have added:

The thing is people, we are at W-A-R. I have no hope of liberals seeing this till these terrorists murder hundreds of thousand of Americans (probably take them a few years even at that). And the have WMD's here--NOW. But what always really eats me is how conservatives buy into the liberal lies--at least to some degree or other. It may behoove some to look up "war" to learn what it takes to win one. Fact is that we need to shut these terrorists camps down NOW and, despite what liberals will say about it, we are perfectly justified in doing so. We DO NOT have to wait till thousands of more Americans die.

I also mentioned an EMP attack on the US. If that ever does happen there will be as many as 10's of thousands of terrorists armed to the teeth (and with WMD's) in every nook and cranny in this country. One suggestion to my liberal friends out there though; don't buy a gun.

OCTOBER23

OBAMA is trying to Get more people on his side

in order to TURN AMERICA INTO A MOSLEM STATE.

In Western Canada they are building large communities with Mosques at the Center of town

and planning for many more Moslems to Immigrate to Canada .

The video you linked to was posted 1 month after Obama took office for the first time. Are you suggesting those camps all popped up and all that video was catpured and reported on within that one month? Or should we assume they were here long before Obama? You tell me.

Agg, you are indeed correct. I didn't notice that. Just more proof what a liberal Bush was, too, I guess. It's weird though, as I've seen a lot of things lately that say there are 22 camps. Perhaps they consolidated some. I'll look more up on it later but have to go for now.

Also, it doesn't matter when they were established they should be eradicated like rats NOW. And I have little hope that the next president (probably will be a Republican) will do so either.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
... This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence — economic, political, even spiritual — is felt in every city, every statehouse, every office of the federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society. In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military–industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals so that security and liberty may prosper together.

- President Dwight D. Eisenhower, Farewell Address to the Nation, January 17, 1961
- we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military–industrial complex

- the potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist

- we must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes

- we should take nothing for granted

- only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals

"The military–industrial complex" has a vested interest in promoting a "climate of fear" in America and the world to justify its existence.

With the decline of the Cold War, America's "military–industrial complex" has repeatedly attempted to stampede the nation into new conflicts.

shagster01

Yuuupp...So, we are just going to have to sit here and wait for them to strike. :plain:

I don't know. Have they made any threats or anything we could legally do anything about? As far as I know, teaching people how to climb rocks and use hand to hand combat isn't illegal.

If they've made threats or something however. . .

I don't know. Have they made any threats or anything we could legally do anything about? As far as I know, teaching people how to climb rocks and use hand to hand combat isn't illegal.

That's just if Shagster; your right again, too, militias are part of this country. But say, for instance, that the KKK had training basis all over AND had murdered thousands of Americans. Further say they had declared war not on just the US but the entire Western world. At what point do you quit treating that as a legal/criminal matter and realize that war powers are necessary? [Actually, to break the KKK the FBI used many "non-constitutional" tactics. I say thank God they did, too.] I would think that by now it should be extremely clear that we are in a world war with radical Islam. The Constitution is not a suicide pact and we don't have to wait till hundreds of thousands of Americans are dead in the streets. The KKK was powerful, murderous and active for about 100 years whereas Islam has been at war with the West (and everybody else for that matter) for 14 times that long. According to the video you astutely pointed out is from '09 the group mentioned was, at that time, responsible for over 50 attacks on US soil. I don't know where Hannity got that number but if true how many have attacks have they done since? How many is too many before we enact war powers?

Our leaders have failed us miserably, not even recognizing this threat or knowing the history. Reagan should have let Russia have Afghanistan as the dump would probably be better off by now with them in charge anyway. Instead, he strengthened the radicals and they also got a hold of a lot of American weaponry. Reagan also screwed up ROYALLY in Syria. You probably know that story.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame

That's my point. :)

The F.B.I. would be all over them...Besides, if any of them are planning anything there won't be any "threats". They will just do it. :idunno:

PureX

These 'militias' are far more dangerous to us than the U. S. military is. Any time you have a group of armed men, together, you have murder, rape and mayhem just waiting to happen. And the moment the rule of law that's containing them breaks down, that's exactly what they will turn to.

The organized national military knows this, and so maintains a very controlled environment within it's military forces. And yet even then, when those men are sent into the field, armed, breakdowns still occur, and murder, rape, torture and pillaging still results.

But in the case of these pseudo-military "militias", there is very little actual control being enforced, and the moment that control breaks down, these groups of violence-prone armed men will do what they are inclined by their own natures to do: kill, rape, torture and rob.

And this is true not just here in the U.S., but anywhere on Earth. ISIS is just another group of armed men that's gotten out of control, and so have become killers, rapists, torturers and thieves as a result. Because that's what violence-prone armed men do when there is no control mechanism to stop them.

There is a reason the "militias" here and elsewhere are always 'at war' with their own governments (and their own religious mandates). And that reason is that it's their own governments and religions that are currently exerting control over them. And they want to break free of that control, so they can become what it is in their violent, selfish nature to become: murderers, rapists, torturers and thieves.

I understand that we live in a 'free country', but being free doesn't have to mean being stupid. These private 'militias' are just a whole lot of horrific suffering waiting, and itching to happen.