novice's pick 12-15-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

novice

Who is the stooge now?
Originally posted by Dread Helm

Isn't Abortion a sin against God? God loves and cares for that little baby; that baby is His child. Isn't brutally murdering the most defensless of all humans, a sin against God. Is that not spitting in God's face and marring his creation? Is that not disrespecting God's wonderful and unique blessings: openly denying God?

Your position that Celebrating Christ's birth on Dec. 25th is worse than burning, dismembering, etc. of a young baby sucking his thumb in his mother's womb, is a disgrace to Christians, a detremental stumbling block for believers, and a vile and disgusting thought that only a withered and backslidden consciousness could begin to put their faith in. :vomit: Your Ideology is sickening.
POTD!!! :first:

Now that is what I am talkin' about!!! Some serious smack for the perverted mind of Jim Hilston!

source

novice

Who is the stooge now?
Originally posted by BillyBob

That is one wierd thread.......
Hilston is one weird dude.

Celebrating Christmas is worse than abortion????? :shocked: :vomit:

Is it any wonder why atheists think Christians are idiots? Guys like Hilston make it easier for the wicked to reject the gospel.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by novice

Hilston is one weird dude.

Celebrating Christmas is worse than abortion????? :shocked: :vomit:

How does he feel about Groundhog Day? :think:

novice

Who is the stooge now?
Those aren't religious in nature and therefore I would guess Jim would say they are OK. Yup, Jim might agree that Groundhogs Day is not as bad as abortion. :rolleyes:

So is there hope for him yet???

ShadowMaid

Great pick Novice!

Turin, you said exactly what I wanted to say, only much better. That's a true homeschooler for you. :thumb:

novice

Who is the stooge now?
Dread's second paragraph is worth another read. It's got "smack" written all over it! :D

JoyfulRook

Although I am extremely disappointed in Jim Hilston on most of his views (Calvinism, Christmas, etc), I will support him in this Battle Royale. I think he will be able to defend the Creation View well.

Hilston, I expect that my support will not be misplaced.

Last edited:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jim has some wacky views.... heck, I have some wacky views! :D

Just because Jim and I disagree on certain issues doesn't mean he wont be great in this upcoming Battle Royale.

koban

I hope you're right Knight. In the "Celebrating Christmas" thread he espoused some pretty indefensible positions and then proceeded to attempt to defend them for some 30 odd pages.

Hope he does better in BRX.

Status
Not open for further replies.