Nori's SPOTD for 1/14/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Vegascowboy got me smiling when he perfectly described the majority of greenrage's posts:
Quote:
Greenrage said:
The facts are well known and have been cited and established.

You're in denail about them, and I can't help you. But don't let me stop your incoherent rants. They represent the issue perfectly.
You sound so much like the The Horn that I cannot help but wonder if you two are attached at the hip.

Quote:
Greenrage said:
blah blah blah blah conservatives are clueless blah blah blah blah blah rant blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah rave blah blah blah blah gun nuts suck blah blah blah blah blah I hate liberty blah blah blah blah Founding Fathers were idiots blah blah blah blah Sarah Palin blah blah blah blah blah blah pond scum blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah people with values and integrity destroy all that's good about America blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why thanks, eb! :e4e: I just saw this thread. I once described The Horn in a similar fashion.

They're both rather like listening to static.

:dead:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
LOL!:rotfl: You should see some of my replies to The Horn. They are along a similar vein. I've been taking lessons from these sterling Truth smackers.

Last edited by a moderator:

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've been with TOL for about ten years, now. And, whether I agree with them theologically or not, I've met more people that I know will be honest with me about anything. That is one of the greatest things I value in people, honesty.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've been with TOL for about ten years, now. And, whether I agree with them theologically or not, I've met more people that I know will be honest with me about anything. That is one of the greatest things I value in people, honesty.

Did you mean to post that in this thread, eb?

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think that was a whups post. :dizzy:

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wasn't a "whoops" post and yes. I meant to post it here. :) You two are two of the people I've enjoyed "meeting" on TOL. I've been more appreciative of TOL, lately, than I have been in the not so distant past. But, I go through cycles of appreciating it and being tired of it. ;)

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks! VC really did deserve this honor. He is a poster I try to emulate. :)

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wasn't a "whoops" post and yes. I meant to post it here. :) You two are two of the people I've enjoyed "meeting" on TOL. I've been more appreciative of TOL, lately, than I have been in the not so distant past. But, I go through cycles of appreciating it and being tired of it. ;)

Wow...thank you. That was very kind of you. I feel the same way! You are a great truthsmacker and a great friend. I am glad you are here, and I have always enjoyed reading your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.