Nineveh's SPotD 1-26-07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
supersport said:
How could I have been so blind? Natural selection is happening all around me. At first I couldn't see it, but now it has become clear. Here's how natural selection works.

See, first you have the ground that God made. And in that ground you have a variety of billions of fossils spread out all over various locations. Then by way of natural selection, science comes in and selects the fossils that meet the criteria for their theory. In otherwords, the fossils were selected, naturally. Of course it goes without saying that other fossils remain unselected.

Science, in this way operates much like fishermen. You know how fishermen attempt to catch "the big one?" If they toss their line out and something other than "the big one" grabs hold, they merely reel it in, unhook it, throw it back, and try again. This is called selection, boys and girls.

But it doesn't stop with fossils. No, no....we're just gettin' started...natural selection is much more pervasive than that.

Natural selection also works with dating fossils. See what happens is, science will date a fossil, or rock, and then, much like fishermen, they simply throw back any dates they get that don't match up to their silly timeline. In this sense, natural selection actually works on dates!

Another example would be how natural selection works in the media. You see, all data has to be filtered through sieve of atheism. Anything that matches the atheist evolutionist agenda or criteria gets selected, naturally. On the other hand, any data that points to creationism or ID gets unselected and unreported. That way, the population gets fed a constant stream of evolutionist propaganda. When's the last time you saw an article written by science that ended up in a newspaper or magazine or on the 10:00 news that questioned evolution? It's called natural selection.

Another example would be how science refuses to test dinosaur bones with carbon 14. They select, naturally which bones will be tested this way and which won't. They have no problem testing Neanderthal bones, yet, when it comes to other types of "old" bones, natural selection kicks in, which disallows this test to be run. So, you can see the powers that natural selection has: it has the ability to selected which tests are run!

So let's review....Natural selection has the power to select which bones find their way out of the ground, it has the ability to pick from a wide range of dates that are given to fossils, it has the ability to pick with fossils get dated by which methods, and it has the ability to determine which data gets reported by the mass media and which doesn't!

Ultimately, science and the media naturally selects only the evidence they want you to see! According to them, if you can't see it, it must not exist!...and even if it did exist it wouldn't be scientific -- therefore, why see it?

See? Natural selection does live.

cite

Aha! I'm a believer! :darwinsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.