Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Originally posted by BChristianK
Originally posted by servent101

BCK

I would not of apologized,
Just one of many reasons why when fellowship week concludes, you will be placed back on my ignore list.
I gave BCK a chance to say that not all agnostics and atheists can fall under his description of who and what he says they are
Yeah, I think you said:
There are many atheists who do not reject God...
:darwinsm:

For real, Servent1010, was this not one of your lest than brilliant moments?
- possibly I am on ignore..
You were, you probably will be again on Monday.
- but anyways, what BCK is trying to say about atheists, agnostics, secular humanists, I say he is trying to kill their souls, and ultimately will only kill his own.
-
:rolleyes:

What is hell, possibly it is living while misconstruing what everyone else is saying, slanting it such that the most ridiculous and ludicrous behavior is extracted from their expressing their beliefs, unable to take into account what anyone is trying to communicate - just twisting their words to hear whatever one wants.
Servent101, you truly are a one issue dude.
So many people have not figured anything out, and people like BCK do not attract anyone to Wisdom and Understanding, BCK just makes religion into a condemnation trip, where whatever the other person says is already understood and condemned. Better for a man to have a millstone tied around his neck and cast into the sea, than what BCK is doing. He scares away more people than he knows, and instead of Preaching Christ, BCK attracts people who just want to kill other people’s souls, - people who like to condemn and ridicule others.
I can feel it bubbling up, I can feel it, Servent1010 is going to erupt into his standard speech about our “orthodox mindset” :blah: closed cannon of scripture…..

He can’t resist, ….. must…… say…….ORTHODOX MINDSET! CLOSED CANNON OF SCRIPTURE!!!!! EIGHTH GRADE REMEDIAL ENGLISH……

Is it not time you came clean BCK?
Came clean about what servent101?, you're too much…
:chuckle:

cite

:darwinsm:

BCK, your cup of patience is truly overflowing...

Status
Not open for further replies.