Morning Stars

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]

Job 3:9
May its Morning Stars become dark; may it wait for daylight in vain and not see the first rays of dawn, [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Job 3:9 is about "The Mount of The Congregation of Zion" being saved by Yahshua in the last days.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Job 38:7
while the Morning Stars sang together and all the messengers shouted for joy? [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Job 38:7 is talking about the people of The Kingdom of God on Earth.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Job 38
31 "Can you (bind / prevent) the (beautiful twinkling of the (Pleiades / Seven Stars?) Can you loose the cords of (Orion / The Shepherd?)
32 Can you bring forth the (constellations / Morning Stars) in their seasons or lead out the (Lion)with its (cubs / sons?) 33 Do you know the laws of the heavens? Can you set up God's (dominion kingdom) (over / upon) the earth? [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Isaiah 14:12
How you have fallen from heaven, O Morning Star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the [earth / ground], you who once laid low the nations! [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Isaiah 14:12 is about Israel who once laid low the nations around it. And it's self was destroyed in 133 AD. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

2 Peter 1:19
And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, like a light shining in a dark place, until that day dawns and the Morning Star rises in your hearts. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

2 Peter 1:19 is about Yahshua saving The Seven Stars (The Mount of The Congregation Zion) in the last days. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Revelation 2:28
just as I have received authority from my Father. I will also (give / appoint) him (the / as a) Morning Star. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Revelation 22:16
"I, Yahshua, have sent my messenger [John] to give you this testimony for the congregations. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and The Bright Morning Star." [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]