More than 2000 Hondurans fleeing to America.

CherubRam

More than 2000 Hondurans fleeing to America. Other South Americans are joining them on the way. Will they be able to overrun the boards and force their way in? South Americans are taught that the whites stole America from them, and that they have a right to be here. I do not know. I can visualize an American Indian slapping his forehead and saying, what! Is everybody nuts?

South Americans seem to think they can take back America by their numbers. I have heard South Americans living in America say so. Such is the world we live in.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
listened to CBC/NPR last night and got just the slightest hint that maybe dragging the elderly and children along on this ridiculous pr exercise during central america's rainy season may not be the smartest idea

where's anna to weep for the children subjected to this abuse by their parents?

CherubRam

listened to CBC/NPR last night and got just the slightest hint that maybe dragging the elderly and children along on this ridiculous pr exercise during central america's rainy season may not be the smartest idea

Those people should work to fix their nation.

CherubRam

There is now 4000 people to rush the boarder and force their way in.

CherubRam

There is now 4000 people to rush the boarder and force their way in. Those people do not understand that such an act would be considered a threat to America. They do not believe the Americans will open fire upon them. I have also noticed that they dump their handicap children upon American soil, so their children will be taken care of.

I think it is great that America is taking care of great multitude of foreigners, my only question is; how can America afford that?

CherubRam

Nov 18, 2016 - Rushing to cross the boarder, Central American families have been crossing the Rio Grande into the United States.

CherubRam

Apr 3, 2018 - “President Donald Trump said Tuesday that the US military will be used to guard the US-Mexico border.

CherubRam

Migrants force there way into Mexico across the boarder using two stolen semi-trucks. Will the same method be used to cross into America?