More evidence there are millions of Americans who are not fooled by the democrat covid restrictions nonsense

marke

Thank God there are still areas in America where truth and common sense still prevail against a rising tide of leftist liberal radical stupidity, oppression, and destruction of American traditions, laws, and values.

The Oklahoma House has passed a bill banning mask mandates in public schools and requirements for students to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
The bill, SB 658, passed the state House by 76–18 and was sent to Republican Gov. Kevin Stitt on May 26. The state Senate had passed the bill by 38–8 a day earlier.
“For the sake of children throughout the state, I’m glad this bill is one step closer to becoming law,” Republican state Sen. Rob Standridge said in a statement. “With this legislation, vaccine passports for Oklahoma students will not exist.”

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Thank God there are still areas in America where truth and common sense still prevail against a rising tide of leftist liberal radical stupidity, oppression, and destruction of American traditions, laws, and values.

I agree, but this ain't it, bro.

The Oklahoma House has passed a bill banning mask mandates in public schools and requirements for students to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
The bill, SB 658, passed the state House by 76–18 and was sent to Republican Gov. Kevin Stitt on May 26. The state Senate had passed the bill by 38–8 a day earlier.
“For the sake of children throughout the state, I’m glad this bill is one step closer to becoming law,” Republican state Sen. Rob Standridge said in a statement. “With this legislation, vaccine passports for Oklahoma students will not exist.”

What they SHOULD have done is ban public schools, period. That way the students aren't brainwashed into thinking there is no God.