Moon Landing Hoax

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've heard this stupid theory many times. It's a dumb conspiracy theory. Let someone like Rocketman tell you of the idiocy of it.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
This subject always cracks me up...:rotfl: Listen up, just because this country would rather spend money on free stuff for lazy citizens & free stuff for illegal aliens does not mean that America does not now, or did not in 1969, possess the technology to go to the moon...which of course we did then & do now, it is a matter of priorities. The government's priorities have shifted from being a technology & pioneering culture to a pandering & nanny state culture. Americans would rather be supported by the state than work to see it's betterment through cultural achievement. You are aware that the Mythbusters shot a show just for moon hoaxers just like you, you should also know that a reflective panel was set-up at the landing site of Apollo 17 (I believe could have been an earlier mission) so that light (laser) could be reflected back to earth to be able measure the reflection of light & to prove our former presence there. Watch the episode it answers all the hoaxers questions that have been being posed since the early 70s. The hoaxers theory is bunk and has been debunked so many times now that I have lost count but, this Mythbusters episode was one of the most recent debunkings.

Mythbusters Debunk Moon Landing Hoaxers

Nimrod

Mythbusters Debunked
Mythbusters debunk

Those guys work for Hollywood. The Moon Hoax was a Hollywood production. They are also not scientist.

You don't get it. We don't have the technology to send a human up more than a 1000 miles from earth.

Nimrod

Your junk science has also been debunked...watch the Mythbusters they really touch all the crap that has been put out there. It is just stupidity.

I did. It was bunk.

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo9.html
As for the boot prints, the Mythbusters gang ‘debunked’ the claims of skeptics by producing a distinct print in ‘simulated’ lunar soil that was provided to the show specifically for this little demonstration by the helpful folks at – where else? – NASA. Unfortunately, this demonstration taught us nothing about the Apollo missions, but it did conclusively prove that NASA has a synthetic material that will produce a boot print in a vacuum chamber.

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo9.html
In the show’s final segment, they presented what was billed as the “ultimate proof of man’s Moon missions” – which turned out to be nothing more significant than laser ranging targets.

Really, guys?! That’s the best you can do? After failing throughout the hour to ‘debunk’ a single ‘conspiracy’ claim, you’re now going to brazenly claim that the existence of man-made artifacts on the Moon is the “ultimate proof” that Apollo astronauts walked on the lunar surface? Are you ****ing kidding me? There are manmade artifacts on Mars and Venus as well, so I guess we have “ultimate proof” that NASA has secretly sent men to other planets. And my kid’s ball is over in the neighbor’s yard right now, so I guess we have “ultimate proof” that she’s been there.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Those guys work for Hollywood. The Moon Hoax was a Hollywood production. They are also not scientist.

:rotfl: If you want to buy into this tripe be my guest, I have worked in the space launch business for numerous years now and whenever this subject comes up it amazes me at the outright ignorance of those who posit it, your ignorance is duly noted...Do you also have a betamax copy of "Capricorn One"...:chuckle:

You don't get it. We don't have the technology to send a human up more than a 1000 miles from earth.

Actually I get it much better than you do it seems, unlike yourself I do work in the business, I do know the hardware & the technology that we used then & now, I don't look at pictures of these spacecraft, I actually touch them & turn wrenches on them but, you go ahead run with this ignorant rant but, really you should educate yourself outside of conspiracy sites, or maybe make a visit to Kennedy Space Center and see the hardware & technology for yourself before you embarrass yourself.

This is a recent mission that America and the company I work for sent to the moon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LCROSS

This article shows some the photos taken from the LRO spacecraft of some of the landing sites, footprints, etc. There are quite a few more on NASA's site & via a google search of images from LRO/Lcross mission.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ew-photographs-silence-conspiracy-theory.html

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If we don't have the technology to go to the moon today. Why on earth do you believe we went there in 1969?

The USA was in a race with the USSR to be the first to land on the moon. The "space race" was very fierce and competitive during the 60's.

There is absolutely no way the Russians would have let the United States fake a moon landing. If it was fake, the Russians would have known, and they would have told everyone.

There is no way the United States could have faked it, and the Russians not known it was faked.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Actually I get it much better than you do it seems, unlike yourself I do work in the business, I do know the hardware & the technology that we used then & now, I don't look at pictures of these spacecraft, I actually touch them & turn wrenches on them but, you go ahead run with this ignorant rant but, really you should educate yourself outside of conspiracy sites, or maybe make a visit to Kennedy Space Center and see the hardware & technology for yourself before you embarrass yourself.
I have actually visited Kennedy Space Center and touched the capsule myself too.

The conspiracy sites put up truckloads of manure. It amazes me that people actually believe this stuff.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
The USA was in a race with the USSR to be the first to land on the moon. The "space race" was very fierce and competitive during the 60's.

There is absolutely no way the Russians would have let the United States fake a moon landing. If it was fake, the Russians would have known, and they would have told everyone.

There is no way the United States could have faked it, and the Russians not known it was faked.

The USSR was in on it....:rotfl:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I have actually visited Kennedy Space Center and touched the capsule myself too.

The conspiracy sites put up truckloads of manure. It amazes me that people actually believe this stuff.

It really doesn't amaze me any more than other things people believe...like politicians & their partners in crime the media. :chuckle:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The USSR was in on it....:rotfl:

And the Free Masons:

BuzzAldrin02.jpg

Nimrod

:rotfl: ..... your ignorance is duly noted...Do you also have a betamax copy of "Capricorn One"...:chuckle: ..... you should educate yourself outside of conspiracy sites

More evidence your position is weak.

It makes sense you work in that technology. If you did speak up, you would be fired or loss of work.